Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

TTC74, i'm praying that you get your :bfp: this cycle... So far your chart looks amazing... Usually on a non-bfp cycle, temps tend to go down starting at 10dpo. FX it stays high and you get that 2 lines in a few days.

I'm praying for that BFP, too. I'm a bit discouraged with an 11 DPO BFN on a FRER when I know they are pretty accurate at this point. I also know that some people are the exceptions to the rule, though. Here's to hoping I'm one of them. My chart does look fabulous after all! :thumbup:

Your chart looks BFP GREAT TCC! I hope you get that BFP in the next few days!!!

I'm praying for that BFP, too. I'm a bit discouraged with an 11 DPO BFN on a FRER when I know they are pretty accurate at this point. I also know that some people are the exceptions to the rule, though. Here's to hoping I'm one of them. My chart does look fabulous after all! :thumbup:

My FRER at 16dpo were faint despite having 500+ mIU/ml HCG that freaked my out and I decided not to use FRER ever again :haha:

Temp dip for me today. Still don't feel either way about this cycle. Have a spotty chest, which happened when I got my BfP, but not placing hope on it really

Fx Laura and TTC!

Over here.. Nothing to report. Don't want to get my hopes up, so I'm trying not to think about it too much this cycle. Just trying to keep up with temping and not stress myself out. :)

Sorry if I miss anyone else in the TWW

FX Laura, Michelle & TTC. I hope you get your BFP's in just a few short days!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Fox for you laura!

OK guys I need to vent!!! I have four brothers who all suck as human Beings. Seriously. They are all horrible people and I don't speak to any of them. Anyway, my oldest brother has 8 kids by 4 different women. He has been legally married to two of them. He can't keep a job, he welds for a living because of his now meth addiction. He started doing coke and smoking Crack while he was with baby mama number 3. And now his drug of choice is meth. He doesn't have ANYTHING to do with any of his children. Doesn't even pay child support. He just has done some really horrible things around his kids. In the last year is when he started getting worse because everyone is tired of his bullcrap. So he started his theft spree now. He has been in and out of jail, not sure why they don't just keep him, for stealing stuff. He now has a go that he has been with since like around Thanksgiving who also went to jail once with him for stealing a purse out of someone's front seat at a gas station. She smokes method as well. Well, they are pregnant! Omg! How in the hell is that fair!! She has two kids already that I'm told she doesn't have custody of. I just cried and cried last night, because I try so hard to put my faith in God and know that everything happens for a reason. But in that situation it is so hard for me to give those feelings to God. How is he given that gift over and over and over again, and he can't provide nor does he want to. And then he posts the ultrasound on his fb. I don't even know how a homeless meth addict has a f'n fb!

Sorry this is such a long post I just don't understand. And it's really killing me!

Oh wow froggy, that is seriously obnoxious. I know exactly how you feel.. like HOW is that fair?! Ugh. :hugs: We're here to let you vent! They both sound like a PoS..

Ah Froggy, I can just imagine how hurt you must be :hugs: I would have been as well and I totally understand your frustration and heart ache.
I'm so so sorry hun!

So sorry for that Froggy.... I understand what you must be feeling right now... It just really unfair.... I feel sorry for the kids and the new baby on the way for having a parents like that. There are other couples who are well-deserve for having a baby.... I pray that you'll be blessed with one soon..... :hugs:

Thanks ladies. It just is so stupid! Here me and dh are trying for 5 freaking years, and I know what an amazing father he is going to be, and it's like life just slaps us in the face! And that is just one of my brothers stories. The other 3 are not quite as bad, but still pretty bad. And they have children as well!! So I'm surrounded by all of these amazing kids, with deadbeat dad's and some of them have deadbeat mom's as well. We didn't grow up that way is what doesn't make sense. My dad busted ass our whole lives to make sure we never needed for anything. He wasn't home a lot, but was always on the phone, and made his time with us quality time when he was.

Chelsea I'm really sorry! I know how that feels to watch someone who doesn't deserve to be pregnant or have kids have it so easy.

Pam, random, but it's just so weird to me. I was reading Mol golds journal just playing around on BNB and saw you posted there. And you said that June is your winter. I have always known that seasons were all different, but for some reason to read you say that tripped me out!

Just popping in to say Hi... How is everyone doing? I'm re-reading the latest posts but it's so hard to catch up!

I should be entering the TWW in a few days - I think I will O tomorrow or Friday. OPKs have been - so far, but this morning's was darker and my wet CM has now become EW. Hoping for a +OPK and temp dip soon!!

We are not really trying but definitely not preventing ;) Basically doing what we have been without obsessing or feeling obligated to BD. DH and I have been alternating sicknesses and sleeplessness and stressed days, so we haven't been in the mood much at all. Luckily we are both feeling good as of yesterday!

While I know it's not ideal to conceive before we are on vacation (I wouldn't be able to fully enjoy the all-inclusive aka DRINKS plus I might feel blah), I don't want to have NO chance any cycle. When it's meant to be, it'll happen - so I need to give my body a chance!

I thought it was funny - when I was sick and feverish on Monday, I plugged my temp and specifics into FF and it was just like, no. lol I was so relieved cuz I was like - don't think I ovulated, b-----!

Sorry, very hyper today.

Chelsea I can totally relate, except my brothers drug of choice was heroin. He lost his landscaping company, all of his children, (5 by 3 different women)... he and his wife, who he's still with, lost them because she was shooting up her whole pregnancy with THEIR 2nd together so of course when the hospital tested her and the baby immediately, they found high traces of heroin. My poor niece was in the hospital for 2 1/2 weeks having horrid withdrawals. Its so damn sad! :(. They're both doing better now, but it took them 2 more babies to get there. If it weren't for my sister taking their 2 youngest, they would have been adopted to a new family after the first year, esp my new born niece at the time but my sister was nice enough to give them chance after chance to make it right. My brothers wife was one of the many people who ended up pregnant shortly after I started TTC. It really sucks having people like that in our lives just popping out babies like it's nothing. Must be nice. I don't understand why they get such an amazing gift while they're doing that crap and we have to suffer like this. Its not fair. I'm sorry hun. :hugs: You'll get your rainbow baby, I know you will! There's a reason we are both here still trying!! Lots of hugs and dust to u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->