Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

So ladies I start the lupron injections on April 10th and our retrieval is officially May 4th so if we go with a donor, we may have our sticky bean transferred by may 9th! Thats just unbelievable!! I'm pretty sure we're going to try the donor sperm. Its just still a bit of a struggle to think about of course but either way it'll be my baby and dhs as well and thats all we want so why not just do it now?! :) I'm getting extremely excited again! Yay!! FX FX FX!!!

That is so exciting!! I hope it happens right away! I can't wait for you to get pregnant!

That's so exciting Mary. Are you going to be on the pill longer then?

That's great news Mary...... It's very exciting now that you have dates set...... Can't wait for more updates and your :bfp:

Best of luck Mary!

9dpo BFN for me. Temp stayed exactly the same and didn't drop like it normally would at 9dpo. AF due tomorrow.
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/8C3CF5AA-151C-462D-9003-3F6252E9EDF0_zpsomxz1n0s.jpg

Great news Mary!

AFM - I'm going insane. My chart is so pretty but I must be out with a BFN at 13 DPO, right? I just don't understand the Triphasic chart without a plummeting temp at 13 DPO. To make matters worse, I had a blood test yesterday but still don't have the dang results. At least that would put me out of my misery!

When are you gonna get the result TTC74? Your chart really is triphasic. I bet FF mentioned that already... Maybe you implanted at 9 dpo and it takes 3-5 days before HCG registers on HPT.... have everything crossed for you hun....

Michelle, your chart looks amazing as well like TTC74... When are you going to POAS?

:dust::dust::dust:

Pam, random, but it's just so weird to me. I was reading Mol golds journal just playing around on BNB and saw you posted there. And you said that June is your winter. I have always known that seasons were all different, but for some reason to read you say that tripped me out!

Yip we are now in fall until end of May and then Winter starts in June :cry: I'm excited to have my baby and be on maternity leave the whole of Winter BUT we live by the sea and I am so a summer girl with dresses and bare feet.

Do you know what trips me out? These time differences :haha: They freak me out completely

So ladies I start the lupron injections on April 10th and our retrieval is officially May 4th so if we go with a donor, we may have our sticky bean transferred by may 9th! Thats just unbelievable!! I'm pretty sure we're going to try the donor sperm. Its just still a bit of a struggle to think about of course but either way it'll be my baby and dhs as well and thats all we want so why not just do it now?! :) I'm getting extremely excited again! Yay!! FX FX FX!!!

:dance: So excited that you have dates to look forward to! Wohoo!!!

Best of luck Mary!

9dpo BFN for me. Temp stayed exactly the same and didn't drop like it normally would at 9dpo. AF due tomorrow.
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/8C3CF5AA-151C-462D-9003-3F6252E9EDF0_zpsomxz1n0s.jpg

I was just about to comment on your temp not dropping when I saw your post. I hope this is it regardless of what can or can't be seen on that test! Your temp is different than other cycles so hopefully your BFP is a pee or 2 away! FX :hugs:

Great news Mary!

AFM - I'm going insane. My chart is so pretty but I must be out with a BFN at 13 DPO, right? I just don't understand the Triphasic chart without a plummeting temp at 13 DPO. To make matters worse, I had a blood test yesterday but still don't have the dang results. At least that would put me out of my misery!

You are right... that is such a pretty chart! Stupid BFN :growlmad:
I really hope you get positive results soon!!!

Yes, Michelle, I agree with Daphne! Your chart looks just as good.
Ooooh March is the month of pretty charts :D

FX for BFP's to all :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Well, I tested this morning and BFN at 10 dpo. The things that are different this cycle than other cycles:

The steady temps - usually my temps seem to be all over the place!

Sore boobs - some cycles my boobs don't get sore at all, and some cycles they only get sore a few days before AF. This cycle they have been sore since right after I ovulated.

Oh well, even if I wind up being out this cycle, next cycle is Femara!

So sorry for the :bfn: ladies. I pray that its just too early and you'll still end up with a :bfp: this cycle....

I'm with Daphne Michelle! Hopefully it was just too early for the test or maybe you can be one of those pregnancies that don't show on pee sticks.
FX for a BFP in the next few days because my personal opinion is that it looks promising :hugs:

Thanks Daphne and Pamela!

And TTC and Laura, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!

Well, I tested this morning and BFN at 10 dpo. The things that are different this cycle than other cycles:

The steady temps - usually my temps seem to be all over the place!

Sore boobs - some cycles my boobs don't get sore at all, and some cycles they only get sore a few days before AF. This cycle they have been sore since right after I ovulated.

Oh well, even if I wind up being out this cycle, next cycle is Femara!

I still have a good feeling for u! There's still great chances that a BFP could show in another couple of days. Many women take until 11-13dpo with FRER before they get a bfp so def dont count urself out! FX for you!! :dust:

That's so exciting Mary. Are you going to be on the pill longer then?

Yeah, I actually have to grab a new pack today and will be on them until the lupron begins, I believe. I'm not exactly sure when ill be stopping them...alls I know is I start a new pack if I get to day 21 on them before they tell me to stop, lol. I can't wait for all of this to begin!! Oh and jess I just saw that I have a msg from u today so I will def save that :).

Great news Mary!

Thanks!

And I think u are 12dpo today and that u oed on day 16, the second peak day. And its very common not to get BFPs until 13-14dpo, it all depends on when u implant. Good luck hun! Ur chart looks great!! I have hope for u!

I finally got my blood results. Negative. So, I guess that's that. Onward to a second month on clomid (and hopefully a BFP).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->