Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

My chart is so super crazy guys! I hardly ever get any sleep! So it's all over the place! Yesterday is so off because I have been temping at 5 am, but was up every hour so I decided to take it later
And Saturday morning forgot to temp

Thats ok, you'll get the hang of it! Are u temping vaginally? Sometimes temps can be crazy but usually its still readable, esp with vaginal temping. A couple temps off wont affect it. Just make a note on FF so ur aware of whether a temp may be off while ur confining O. Good luck Chelsea!!

So we'll be officially picking our donor by tomorrow. I tested CMV-, which is good and will make finding a donor so quickly much easier. Ive been waiting on those results to move forward. FX whatever donor we choose is the one to help us add a new addition to our little family! :)

Yes, I have bipolar disorder with rapid cycling, OCD, anxiety disorder, lupus AND celiac disease. I simply cannot be around sadness and stress. I already am an emotional mess and I am a sponge with other people's energy. I told him I was worried about the midlife crisis thing cuz I have seen so many male friends change, and he was so dismissive but I do think it's happening. And, yes, if this keeps up I won't be able to handle it. He will lose me in one way or another. I am thinking it is best to take a break ttc until he gets his shit together. There's only room for one mental case in our house and I got dips on that (involuntarily) from day one of us being together. So there.

So sorry your having a rough time with dh June! I really hope he can start feeling better so that you can focus on yourself! Have you guys considered therapy together? Maybe that would help him.

BFN this morning. I have no idea what's going on. I have had a cold for 2 weeks (started last Monday) and just can't seem to shake it. I took my temp for the heck of it this morning and it was 98.6 which is high for me. My boobs are killing me, my body is so achy, but still getting BFN. If AF does decide to show, this is by far the worst 2WW ever.

I bet you Oed a day or two early than suspected and there's still time :) FX!! everything ur feeling sounds good! Like I said yest, it most commonly takes 5-8 days after implantation begins and today is only 5 days since the first possible IB occurred. (I'm praying it was IB!) Remember, jess didn't get a BFP until 13dpo with her **sticky bean** and from ur suspicions, ur 12dpo, so i wouldn't count urself out yet! I have a feeling ull get a nice surprise tomorrow. Maybe PM urine would work better for u and tonight would be exactly 5 days from when ur spotting occurred on Saturday night & you'd be surprised how much just 12hrs can make a difference w a pregnancy test. Ive seen women test every 12hrs and each time the line was noticeably darker after they got their initial BFP. Plus some women have higher levels with PM or midday urine. If u get ur BFP, I'm willing to bet it'd be a girl because of the old wives tale that when its a girl, levels tend to rise slower than boys. So far its proven to be true on this thread! Lol. Its def not always the case tho. Sry I'm rambling but my point is, your BFP could still be right around the corner! Has any more spotting occurred since yest? Stay away :af:!

Thank you Mary! You are giving me some hope! I did think about taking another test tonight because maybe my urine would be better, but I'll wait and see. I feel like I've been run over by a bus! No more spotting today and cervix is closed tight. I'm also feeling pretty spacey...really having to concentrate at work, which isn't like me at all. It's exactly how I felt right before I tested positive with DS at 9 DPO. Maybe it is a girl and she is just getting cozy in there? I just want this so bad!!! I will be sure to update!

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/snshine23/960EAD42-086D-403B-80EE-C423BCFB8C68.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

This is the test from this morning. I don't think there's anything there. Seriously though, my boobs are huge this afternoon and SO sore, along with the rest of my body.

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/snshine23/960EAD42-086D-403B-80EE-C423BCFB8C68.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

This is the test from this morning. I don't think there's anything there. Seriously though, my boobs are huge this afternoon and SO sore, along with the rest of my body.

The pic is sorta blurry and I am totally loopy-sleep deprived, but if I squint I see a sorta "ghost line" - maybe that's just evaporation? I have never seen that... either way, I hope it's just too early for a clear answer.

So sorry your having a rough time with dh June! I really hope he can start feeling better so that you can focus on yourself! Have you guys considered therapy together? Maybe that would help him.

Honestly this is me being dramatic and venting - this is the worst of our occasional problems. He deals with me being crazy a lot and his having stress and illness is bad timing cuz I am so burned out. Thanks for your concern :hugs: I think it will help once this 2WW is over because then we are taking a definite break until after vacation because I don't want to only be a few weeks along with travel and all that entails. I'm soooo ready to just lay on the beach and drink!!

Thanks June! It was hard to get my camera to focus on it so yeah it came out a little blurry. I was seeing a ghost line too but then I talk myself out of it. Hoping for answers soon!

Honestly this is me being dramatic and venting - this is the worst of our occasional problems. He deals with me being crazy a lot and his having stress and illness is bad timing cuz I am so burned out. Thanks for your concern :hugs: I think it will help once this 2WW is over because then we are taking a definite break until after vacation because I don't want to only be a few weeks along with travel and all that entails. I'm soooo ready to just lay on the beach and drink!!

I'm the same way. I get upset, come on here and vent to u ladies and then it seems everything just starts to get better aa the day goes on...lol. I hope for nothing but happiness ur way! I know what u mean about being a sponge to others energy..Im the same exact way and it sucks!

I'm the same way. I get upset, come on here and vent to u ladies and then it seems everything just starts to get better aa the day goes on...lol. I hope for nothing but happiness ur way! I know what u mean about being a sponge to others energy..Im the same exact way and it sucks!

I wish that if I took a hpt after work it would definitely be accurate so I could just know for sure and drink some wine and relax... but at 9DPO and midday pee, that's not possible, right?

I'm definitely jealous! Your going to have an awesome time!!

So dh's job is almost done, so we will be relocating again. It's exciting but stressful, because they don't always tell us when and where we are going until less than a week before. Like they will tell him Wednesday to be somewhere monday! There are rumors though that they may be sending some people to corpus christi tx! Please guys pray that we get sent there! Otherwise we may go to either back to Alabama or Georgia. We lived in Alabama for a year and a half, Georgia would be fun and new, but corpus is right on the beach and since dh and I are from tx, we would only be like 4 hours from our family!

Yes a few times. But just to visit. But if we get this job it's a 2-3 year job.

Hope you end up somewhere nice! All I can remember about CC is all the strip malls and oil refineries, lol. Your chart actually looks pretty standard for the follicular phase, btw. It always looks weird until you've Oed+++ a few days.

Yeah, I there is a lot of stuff to do there, I was raised near Galveston, so brown water, brown sand is home to me lol. It's not the prettiest, but there are some really nice places there!

Yes, a lot to do and lots of people to become friends with :) And, the beach right there like you said!

When we were in Alabama and Mississippi, we kind of ran out of things to do. We still had fun though. Wherever we end up, I know we will be fine, it would just be nice to go near the water. We went to Galveston all the time when I was a kid, and in my earlier 20's before I met dh, I was down there EVERY weekend! ! I haven't been back to the beach since. So I'm really looking forward to it. With his schedule, time off isn't an option, so when we take trips it can't be too far and a maximum of 2 days. It's actually a really cool life we are living right now. I get do see and do things that I probably wouldn't have done before. My dad actually traveled with work when I was a kid, so me and my mom would go see him every time he moved to another job. So I saw a lot of stuff then too. My mom and dad are about to move to Colorado!

I guess im going to start charting again tomorrow...I didn't get my prescription to start the contractions to empty my uterus since it was almost 200 for 6 pills! So I'll be staying on the forum TTC if my husband is up for it. We bd'd last night. I have no idea when I'll ovulate or get AF so let's see how this goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->