Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thanks Mary! Hearing things like that helps. Of course I would love it to happen first cycle, but if it only takes 3 tries, that would be plenty ok with me still!

Mary, that sounds really annoying about the BCP side effects. I'm so excited for you to truly start this process with the meds!

Thats exactly how I look at It :). After trying for so long, what's 3 cycles?! Lol (that's how ive been looking at it while on BCP waiting for IVF). I just pray this works for us!!! FX FX FX!!

I got dotted crosshairs today. I didn't expect to O so early. If FF is right about O day, I'm not crazy about my BD timing.

I so wish the last 3 BC pills in my pack were it & I was done! Only 3 more out of the next pack tho! Its really driving me nuts!! Hopefully the spotting doesn't last forever. This is exactly why I didn't want the BCP! I had spotting alot as a teen while on it as well. My body just doesn't like it but then again, I did conceive Aiden right after a cycle on BCP for a cyst so maybe the BCP will actually do my ovary some good. I just worry they'll be over-suppressed because it'll be 6wks and 3 days on them. I just feel like thats too long. FX I'm wrong and everything goes perfect!

I got dotted crosshairs today. I didn't expect to O so early. If FF is right about O day, I'm not crazy about my BD timing.

Oh wow I just saw ur chart. I most definitely think there's a big chance u oed! I could see the clomid making it high the first time but the second rise def looks like a O rise. Id still BD maybe for another day or two and just make sure ur temp stays up there. I just dont want you missing the window! Plus now that I said I truly think uve oed, Id feel even worse if u missed O then I already would feel! Lol. If its still up there tomorrow, u had to of Oed. Your body must have reacted very well w the clomid! FX FX FX!!

Also, I believe u oed on CD10 but of course I cant be positive! Perfect BD timing whether its the 10th or 11th any how! :) OR you O'ed on CD3! Either way, I hope u see a BFP in no time!! This cycle is def looking different for you so far!

Mary, I was thinking CD10 was more likely to have been O day, too. I sure hope so because that makes BD timing pretty good.

I'm so far behind with you all that I'm gonna have a hard time catching up, sorry.

Good luck Mary, I hope that all goes well. What are we on 5 days counting down now?

Fx for you TTC, I hope the dotted lines do change to solid with cd 10. But hey 2 days before o is also good :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I kept forgetting to temp sat and sunday. So I had to mark discard on those days. From what I can see, the nights I get solid sleep, my temp stays around 97.3ish. I just don't get very many solid sleep nights!

Ha! I had a low temp this morning. So, FF took away my crosshairs. FF doesn't even know what to do with my data! It's been a crazy month.

That's great news, Laura!

TTC74, it will be interesting to see tomorrow's temp now. Keep BDing so you catch the egg!

Ha! I had a low temp this morning. So, FF took away my crosshairs. FF doesn't even know what to do with my data! It's been a crazy month.

I asked around for you and got the same response pretty much everywhere......temping is fruitless while on clomid because it alters your hormones so much. That's why it's also not advised to temp while doing ivf. I think everyone is going to be confused by your chart. Are you being monitored while on the meds to check for ovulation?

1dpo over here. Donation timing was fab :)

Woop whoop!!

I asked around for you and got the same response pretty much everywhere......temping is fruitless while on clomid because it alters your hormones so much. That's why it's also not advised to temp while doing ivf. I think everyone is going to be confused by your chart. Are you being monitored while on the meds to check for ovulation?

I'm not being monitored via US. They are just doing a 21 day progesterone to confirm O with me on strict orders to BD every other day from CD12 until CD20 or so. And, at this point I 100% believe that clomid charts are wonky and don't mean anything. I think I'm just doing it out of habit and obsession.

Hey everyone needing some support here as I am confused as hell.
Af hadn't arrive this AM CD26, and boobs were killing me so decided to do a test, but wasn't FMU as had already been to the toilet twice.

Then I asked DH to buy a first response, but he didn't . So I used another cheapy ; 5 hour hold.
He says that it doesn't mean anything as lines are so faint. So I dno if i am seeing things. Why is this TTC business so hard!!

Period due Wed or Thurs.

Really don't know what to think.

Attachments

• 20150407_222304.jpg
    20150407_222304.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 14
If they're within the time limit they are BFPs hun!

2nd one I took I saw the line within 20 seconds.
But I don't think I will believe it until I get a First Response.
Worried they are dodge, but they are from the same batch and only every got stark white! Guess I will know more tomorrow if AF turns up or not.
Just worried that they are really faint as got a solid smiley (pos opk) on my clear blue digital on CD 9 ! So shouldnt they be darker than that??

Men have no idea what they're talking about like usually ever. Those are clear Bfp's!!!! Congrats!!! If those weren't even FMU then your FMU tests could look amazing!

Men have no idea what they're talking about like usually ever. Those are clear Bfp's!!!! Congrats!!! If those weren't even FMU then your FMU tests could look amazing!

haha yer love him, but he was too busy freaking out about how he touched my wee stick . was pretty hilarious Im just like buuuuttt looook! and he was like get it away !

Got work early in morning (don't know how I will sleep)
If AF doesn't arrive I will get a first response and hope for the best.
Internet cheapies are good but I don't trust them at all!!!!

Looks :bfp: to me Jessilou.... :dance: Congrats..... What dpo are you in now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->