Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

:wohoo: CONGRATS JESSIE!!!!! You may want to go and get your beta tested and then you can ask them if they do early scans there. :happydance:

:wohoo: congrats again Jessilou!!!!!!!
Call your doc and they will do bloods for you to confirm as well and then they'll advise you on how to proceed! So exciting!!!!!! Let us know if you want to join us on the birth thread :D

Great news Michelle!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou :) I have no idea if they do scans. I know my LMP , so maybe they might be happy with that and bloods! Guess I will find out. I am still running to the toilet checking for AF, have twinges now and then but nothing compared to how bad the pain is pre-AF so hopefully this jelly bean sticks.
When they test betas how often do they need to take blood?

I think I might wait a while before I join the birth thread WunnaBubba as I can see the tests I know they are + but still in a bit of shock and a bit anxious. So might just float around in here for now.

Jessie those are beautiful and definitely getting darker! I understand your nerves, I was the exact same way, even up until a few weeks ago! I was like well.. I mean there's still a chance.. I did these meditations for early pregnancy by this girl on iTunes I love love love (she has fertility meditations too) and think they really helped. When I went in for betas they had me come in every other day. It was a pain but I loved seeing those numbers climb!

Usually 2 beta tests to see if it's doubling in 48 hours. I did 3 betas. 2 betas, we just had to ask the hospital to do it without seeing the doc. 3rd beta was requested by our doc when we finally made an appointment she wasn't too excited with the 2nd test even though it's already around 1,500+ miU/ml at 19 dpo and doubled in 35 hours. But i really think she just wanted to get more money from us. She even did a scan (ABDOMINAL) that day and scared the hell out of us and said the baby is not getting all the nutrients and oxygen blah blah blah and got an additional bill for that. 1 or 2 more scans followed and we changed hospital.

Jessi - congrats again!! I hate to be the bearer of bad news (well maybe just letting you know how it usually goes here) but most places don't actually do beta testing unless you're lucky or have been seeing a fertility doctor. If they do that's great, but from others and my own experience most clinics won't book you in until 8 weeks at the earliest, some even longer. Give the doc a call and see what they say.

Usually 2 beta tests to see if it's doubling in 48 hours. I did 3 betas. 2 betas, we just had to ask the hospital to do it without seeing the doc. 3rd beta was requested by our doc when we finally made an appointment she wasn't too excited with the 2nd test even though it's already around 1,500+ miU/ml at 19 dpo and doubled in 35 hours. But i really think she just wanted to get more money from us. She even did a scan (ABDOMINAL) that day and scared the hell out of us and said the baby is not getting all the nutrients and oxygen blah blah blah and got an additional bill for that. 1 or 2 more scans followed and we changed hospital.

OMG how horrible for you. What a weirdo doc.:dohh:

Jessi - congrats again!! I hate to be the bearer of bad news (well maybe just letting you know how it usually goes here) but most places don't actually do beta testing unless you're lucky or have been seeing a fertility doctor. If they do that's great, but from others and my own experience most clinics won't book you in until 8 weeks at the earliest, some even longer. Give the doc a call and see what they say.

Okay I live in Australia :) I don't think I will be too fussed if they don't do the beta testing, as long as they confirm the pregnancy via blood I think I will be right with that. But see how I go ! Still thinking I might wait till next week before I go to GP because 4 weeks seems pretty early and don't want them thinking im a bit crazy or something lol.

Jessie those are beautiful and definitely getting darker! I understand your nerves, I was the exact same way, even up until a few weeks ago! I was like well.. I mean there's still a chance.. I did these meditations for early pregnancy by this girl on iTunes I love love love (she has fertility meditations too) and think they really helped. When I went in for betas they had me come in every other day. It was a pain but I loved seeing those numbers climb!

I am normal a pretty high stressed person and my job can be high stress so definitely need to chill :)
I also over think things and like being in control lol. Maybe some meditation might be worth a go .

OMG how horrible for you. What a weirdo doc.:dohh:

She definitely was. What was she thinking doing an abdominal scan at 4w5d. Of course she won't see a thing she must have super sonic eyes see things.. Then she scheduled me for a vaginal scan at 5w2d, there she saw a fetal pole and she said the BABY IS HEALTHY!!!! We never liked her since we first met her so we decided to just look for another scan.

Congrats again, jessilou!!! I'm so happy for u! Wishing a very H&H 9 months to you!!!

2 DAYS UNTIL INJECTIONS!!!! I cant believe it!! Boy, time has flown by!

We had our injection "class" today and it actually all seems quite easy and she showed me how to mix them all, if I choose to, which I probably will, and so I'll only have to do 1 a.m & p.m injection instead of 3 :). We expect my retrieval to be around the 4th of May still. She said I'm on the highest dose of stem meds so they may adjust the dosage after a few days but we'll see how my body responds. I'm a little nervous for the retrieval but super excited for the transfer. FX this is it!! I'll be starting the actual stem injects. on April 25th, with the lupron, and ill be on those for 8-12 days (may be a couple days less or couple days more...hopefully less! :) ) Anyway, thought id update u all about getting my "meds calendar". I'm so incredibly excited!!!! Yay!! :happydance: FX!!

Oh and I go for 3 cappings on my front teeth tomorrow. I have a few cavity's starting on the top and since I'm about to lose dental insurance, I figured I might as well get what I can done. I got really lucky in scoring an appt right before the injections start. I was worried about jeopardizing our IVF cycle. I may get more work done next week too, depending on what my RE says. I'm really excited to be getting these teeth fixed so I just had to share the good news! Lol. My teeth went to crap while pregnant with Aiden so its def a good idea to fix the front teeth now. I don't want my smile completely ruined. Its a huge fear! Lol. I'll definitely be glad to have that out of the way!

I hope having Jessilou's :bfp: means the start for more :bfp:s in this thread... FX to all of you ladies.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Okay I live in Australia :) I don't think I will be too fussed if they don't do the beta testing, as long as they confirm the pregnancy via blood I think I will be right with that. But see how I go ! Still thinking I might wait till next week before I go to GP because 4 weeks seems pretty early and don't want them thinking im a bit crazy or something lol.

I went for bloods at 3w5d :haha: so I wasn't even late with my af yet and started my testing.
If anyone is crazy that would be me.

Just keep up with your prenatals in the mean time while you wait to make your appointment.

Also try to not worry about twinges and af-like pains. As long as you are not bleeding they seem to be pretty normal. I'm not saying this out of medical experience but because pretty much everyone on the birth thread had some type of pain or twinge in the beginning.

I trust you have a sticky bean going. Is DH more convinced now?

We had our injection "class" today and it actually all seems quite easy and she showed me how to mix them all, if I choose to, which I probably will, and so I'll only have to do 1 a.m & p.m injection instead of 3 :). We expect my retrieval to be around the 4th of May still. She said I'm on the highest dose of stem meds so they may adjust the dosage after a few days but we'll see how my body responds. I'm a little nervous for the retrieval but super excited for the transfer. FX this is it!! I'll be starting the actual stem injects. on April 25th, with the lupron, and ill be on those for 8-12 days (may be a couple days less or couple days more...hopefully less! :) ) Anyway, thought id update u all about getting my "meds calendar". I'm so incredibly excited!!!! Yay!! :happydance: FX!!

:wohoo: I cannot wait anymore!!! I cannot even imagine how excited you guys must be!

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm just popping in to see how everyone is doing??

Also to say it's my fertility appointment at the hospital tomorrow morning to see what our next steps can be after losing Skye :(

I'm really nervous and got myself upset earlier about it, I figured I would pop in also as I know you ladies always know how to reassure me and help me feel better too :) we will just have to see what happens tomorrow. Hopefully something will be sorted out again.

:happydance::happydance: How exciting won't be long till we see your BFP :) :)

I went for bloods at 3w5d :haha: so I wasn't even late with my af yet and started my testing.
If anyone is crazy that would be me.

Just keep up with your prenatals in the mean time while you wait to make your appointment.

Also try to not worry about twinges and af-like pains. As long as you are not bleeding they seem to be pretty normal. I'm not saying this out of medical experience but because pretty much everyone on the birth thread had some type of pain or twinge in the beginning.

I trust you have a sticky bean going. Is DH more convinced now?

:wohoo: I cannot wait anymore!!! I cannot even imagine how excited you guys must be!

Haha :) That is early! My test prior to missed AF was just wishful thinking that became positive lol. I have been taking blackmore prenatals since November. Was taking the pregnancy gold but when they ran out bought the conceive well. Are the Elevit prenatals better, or are they just more expensive? My AF- like pains seem to get more uncomfortable late at night for some reason but then are gone in the AM.

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm just popping in to see how everyone is doing??

Also to say it's my fertility appointment at the hospital tomorrow morning to see what our next steps can be after losing Skye :(

I'm really nervous and got myself upset earlier about it, I figured I would pop in also as I know you ladies always know how to reassure me and help me feel better too :) we will just have to see what happens tomorrow. Hopefully something will be sorted out again.

Good luck at your fertility appointment. xo
:hugs:

Mary I am sooooo excited!!! So when is the official date you will start testing?! Lol

Sarahlou great to hear from you hon and good luck at your appointment! Hope you can get some answers and a plan :)

Jessi any more pictures?!

Mary I am sooooo excited!!! So when is the official date you will start testing?! Lol

Sarahlou great to hear from you hon and good luck at your appointment! Hope you can get some answers and a plan :)

Jessi any more pictures?!
I tested with another frer and got another strong line, hopefully tomorrow I will have a chance to get the clear blue digital ! If it works I will put a picture of that up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->