Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Keep up the BD TTC, o will be here some time soon :D FX for you!

Laura, I'm happy to hear you are confident with your donations this cycle :D FX there is a BFP at the end of your tww!

Jessi :dance: Tell DH that HPT doesn't work like opk's so the test line does not have to be as dark as the control for a BFP. That 2nd test looks great!!!! I would say that congrats are in order :yipee:
My dh also freaked out about touching the tests :rofl:

Hey everyone needing some support here as I am confused as hell.
Af hadn't arrive this AM CD26, and boobs were killing me so decided to do a test, but wasn't FMU as had already been to the toilet twice.

Then I asked DH to buy a first response, but he didn't . So I used another cheapy ; 5 hour hold.
He says that it doesn't mean anything as lines are so faint. So I dno if i am seeing things. Why is this TTC business so hard!!

Period due Wed or Thurs.

Really don't know what to think.

Congrats hun!!!

So ladies, we JUST purchased our vials about 20 mins ago and we got a nice surprise while ordering and it was Buy One get One 50% off, which was great news! So there's no turning back now! :) We go for our injection class tomorrow...I'll be taking LOTS of notes! :haha: I am so happy they're purchased and we're all set to start everything!!! Only about 26 days left and we should be in for our retrieval! FX for nothing but amazing eggs :)
Oh, and yest at our official consent signing appt, our doctor told us that IF we want to put in 2 embryos on day 3, we can, but of course If we have some really good looking ones, he'd like to push it to day 5, as there's a higher pregnancy rate with day 5 blasts in general. He said all and all, we will talk after the retrieval is done when we know how my eggs look. Dh is still all for putting two back in if needed BUT we'll see how it all goes :). I'm just glad to know that my doctor is open for two embryos (given my time frame, he said) because before he made it sound like he wouldn't do a double transfer for us due to my age and all of the factors but now we know that it is indeed an option for us. FX for an amazing outcome, no matter what day the transfer is or how many embies are put back FX FX FX!!!

:dance: Yay Mary this is all very very real now! I cannot believe that you'll be on the birth thread real real soon :hugs:

Jessie Lou that does look like a Def positive to me. Even though you are second guessing, it won't be that dark or that pink if it's not real. Excited to see your progression! !

GL and fx laura!!

Mary I'm so excited for you! It's almost time to start compiling funny videos for you! !

:dance: Yay Mary this is all very very real now! I cannot believe that you'll be on the birth thread real real soon :hugs:

I know, right!! My doctor gave us a personal 55% chance yesterday BUT he said they can give me a better "guess-timate" of percentages after grading our embryos. I'm so excited! I'm thinking all positive! Or trying to anyway.. I'm going to stick with the mindset of "Pregnant Unless Proven Otherwise" after the transfer, since there will be a fertilized embie in there and all :). I PRAY it sticks & I'm going to enjoy myself for every moment of that TWW! I know ill feel super happy after the transfer is officially done (I'm already feeling super duper happy just about the vials! Its really happening!!!) so hopefully me being really happy and just relaxing helps to do the trick! FX FX FX!

Aidens "donor" threatened court again yest and this time I think he's serious. I had to talk with aiden about it a little just so he's prepared and he was NOT happy with his fathers decision. He said "I wish he would just go back to Jail OR I wish he was a baby so he wouldn't remember me and would just leave me alone!" Its so sad. He'd be taking AIDEN to court, when it comes down to it! Aidens the one who is refusing to see him. Last yr he didn't threaten court, nor has he ever...He's always wanting to claim Aiden on his taxes even tho he hasn't paid for a single thing for him in 7 yrs! Thats what its always about for him and then now that AIDEN has made up his own mind and understands his own feelings, his"father" thinks he can just ruin it?! I dont understand this at all. I'm suppose to be stress free right now but I can't stop worrying about Aiden being forced into something. I really hope we get a good judge. As far as in concerned, his father gave up his rights when he refused to sign the birth certificate when aiden was born and then AGAIN when aiden was 3, I told his father id pay HALF of the money for Him to be added on the birth certificate...what did he do instead?...He took off to FL for a yr and a half BY CHOICE instead. After ALL the times his father so happily left him behind, why can't aiden have the right to decide now? U know? Maybe he will in court but I wish he wouldn't have to go through ANY of this. I always tried and tried to get his father to do what's right before aiden was old enough to realize and I never EVER made it hard for his father...He's actually had It extremely easy, always in and out as HE pleased. It has always been when its convenient for him but this time its AIDENS CHOICE! Urgh!!!
Sorry for ranting again. I just kno this is actually happening and I'm terrified for Aiden. Thats what I dont get...His father KNOWS ive always let him see Aiden when he wanted to so clearly I would let him see him now too, BUT, Aiden doesn't want to even hear his stupid voice!!!!!! He's just putting stress on me and on Aiden and I truly think a judge would have to be DUMB AS HELL if they gave that man ANY rights after all of the chances ive already given him. I didn't HAVE to give him those chances to be a father. There was no court order but I did the right thing AT THE TIME. Things change. Obv being in and out of jail and in and out of the state for 4yrs straight must be making it hard for his "father" to see what he's doing IS wrong. Ugh. Ok I better stop before I give myself a panic attack!!

Anyway, Hope to be joining u ladies' in pregnancy soon!!! :) Hopefully this a**hole pulling all of this crap right now doesn't affect ANYTHING negatively! FX!

Think you might even be on the thread expecting twins :D

I'm sorry about the situation with Aiden and his a-grade worthless no good for nothing excuse of a dad!! :growlmad: I wish he would be man enough to respect Aiden's wishes. IF Aiden wanted contact with him later it should be on his terms. Aiden will just end up resenting him for forcing it so he is punishing himself. Good luck hun :hugs:

Think you might even be on the thread expecting twins :D

I'm sorry about the situation with Aiden and his a-grade worthless no good for nothing excuse of a dad!! :growlmad: I wish he would be man enough to respect Aiden's wishes. IF Aiden wanted contact with him later it should be on his terms. Aiden will just end up resenting him for forcing it so he is punishing himself. Good luck hun :hugs:

I would def be okay with twins! If we could for sure choose and have our BFP, I'd probably pick a singleton, just because of risk factors for the baby & mother in a multiple pregnancy BUT I am totally open to twins if that's the route our doctor suggests for us. I know if he suggests 2 embryos, there will be a reason for it and I trust our RE so 2 it may be! :).

As for Aiden, I feel the exact same way and ive tried to explain that to his "father" in soo many different ways! Its BS that he's trying to FORCE it when as you said, it should be on AIDENS terms! If he wanted to see his father today, id let him BUT again, he doesn't want to!! Idk why its so dang hard for his father to understand that! Grr! Its such a horrible situation. My poor little guy. Hopefully I can surprise him with a sticky bean soon :). We decided we'll go ahead and tell Aiden about the baby around my birthday in June. At that point im just going to say "Hopefully we'll have a baby soon!" that way if God Forbid something were to go wrong, I could explain it just wasn't time. I truly think this will work out tho.
Also, I asked our doc about an immediate FET, IF the fresh cycle is unsuccessful, and he said that we can definitely do that. He said we should have JUST enough time to do a frozen cycle if needed so FX we get some frozen for back up or future use! I cant wait!! :)

Good news over here!

My DH's SA came back. The nurse said everything was normal, so very happy about that!

:yipee: That's great news.... :bfp: is just around the corner for you both Michelle....

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thankyou everyone for your support.
Still freaking out . Did a test as soon as I got home.
Actually I lied I did 2.
Still in shock. Mind is blank, what do I do now!
Should I wait before I book into a doctor?
I got more prego tests for tomorrow.
I reckon DH will have to see this line if not I am taking him to spec savers!

Attachments

• DSC01900.jpg
    DSC01900.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
:wohoo: CONGRATS JESSIE!!!!! You may want to go and get your beta tested and then you can ask them if they do early scans there. :happydance:

:wohoo: congrats again Jessilou!!!!!!!
Call your doc and they will do bloods for you to confirm as well and then they'll advise you on how to proceed! So exciting!!!!!! Let us know if you want to join us on the birth thread :D

Great news Michelle!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Jessi!

AFM - FF gave me back my crosshairs (after taking them away yesterday). Crazy month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->