Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Jessilou, sorry won't be able to give advice on the prenatals. I live in South African and our brands are different. Cannot wait for your BeTas!!! :D

:hi: Sarah
Good luck with your appointment :hugs: Go in with your head held high however hard it may be. You got pregnant once so you can do it again which is great already. Skye knew nothing but love and your forever baby will too :hugs: Please keep us updated xxx

Good luck at your appointment Sarah Lou
Mary that is so exciting!
Jessi excited for your digi!

AFM stupid ovusense machine died last night (second machine in five cycles...) so I've gone back to normal BBT. AMAZING rise this morning :)

FX Laurac.... I really love hor your temps are going pre-O.... Sorry about the machine dying out again this time.

:dust::dust::dust:

oh they're not actually that steady. I just put them in so I didn't have a long dotted line :) They're real from about 3 days pre o

I hope having Jessilou's :bfp: means the start for more :bfp:s in this thread... FX to all of you ladies.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I was thinking the same exact thing! FX a bunch of BFPs come rolling in :) They always seem to come in groups on this thread! FX FX FX!

Ahh I was gonna say too.. Those are crazy-steady! But now it makes more sense. :)

Jessilou, congrats again on your BFP!!

SarahLou, good luck on your appt. I hope everything goes well!

I have an appointment this morning again to check follicles, so we shall see how that goes. Fx I have some decent ones and will get at least one mature egg.

Mary I am sooooo excited!!! So when is the official date you will start testing?! Lol

Sarahlou great to hear from you hon and good luck at your appointment! Hope you can get some answers and a plan :)

Jessi any more pictures?!

Lol! As of now, id say it'll be about May 13th-14th and I could probably get my BFP :). And they'll do the beta around May 16th-ish (12 days after retrieval). They said women get BFP's 5dp5dt alot of times, which is equivalent to 10dpo so that makes sense. :). FX!!

Oh wait, ill actually be testing starting around may 4th, as I'm going to be testing to trigger out of my system so that I know if I get a true BFP early on, u know? I cant wait! Hopefully the little one(s) stick! There's a 50% chance we'll be transferring two but we'll know that for sure after retrieval when they grade our embies. FX for nothing but the best!!

Ahh I was gonna say too.. Those are crazy-steady! But now it makes more sense. :)

Jessilou, congrats again on your BFP!!

SarahLou, good luck on your appt. I hope everything goes well!

I have an appointment this morning again to check follicles, so we shall see how that goes. Fx I have some decent ones and will get at least one mature egg.

Good luck hun! FX that O is very close by! :)

So exciting Mary! I can't wait for your testing dates! Right around the corner!

Mary I can't believe you're so close!!

I can't wait for more BFPs to roll in!!

Appt went well this morning. He says it looks like I should ovulate in the next few days! I have one good follicle growing. Yay!

As for my dental appt this a.m, all went good, I'm just in alot of pain! It was my front teeth and omgoshh I never knew Novocain injection sites could make my mouth and Nose soo sore!! I feel like Ive been punched in the nose/mouth repeatedly by a giant man named "Bob". (LOL) idk y Bob came to my head...But yeah, this def hurts pretty bad and im happy all of that drilling is done before the actual stem meds start! I may be going back for the other side of my mouth before the 25th (yikes!) but we'll see how the timing is. I am on a "cancellation list" so that hopefully I can get in there within the next week. I'm not so excited but my old smile is coming back so its all truly worth it in the end!

LUPRON INJECTIONS TOMORROW!! Gee wizz!!! :haha: Its finally starting! :)

So I found out, cycle 25 will actually be the lucky one (praying it is anyway!! FX!) because the nurse said after I take my last BCP on Sunday, ill get AF within a few days after and that will officially be my TRUE IVF cycle :). Ive been wondering if I'll get AF again or not. I'm still 25 and it'll be cycle 25. Maybe that's another good sign, lol. :) FX!

Good luck at your appointment Sarah Lou
Mary that is so exciting!
Jessi excited for your digi!

AFM stupid ovusense machine died last night (second machine in five cycles...) so I've gone back to normal BBT. AMAZING rise this morning :)

Yip that is nice post o temps you've got going :dance:

:rofl: at your pre o temps... before I read all the comments I was thinking "wow this chick really has a steady temp going" hahahaha

FX and tons of :dust:

Appt went well this morning. He says it looks like I should ovulate in the next few days! I have one good follicle growing. Yay!

WONDERFUL news!!!!! :flower:

I hoep you guys get that eggy
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Congrats Jessilou!!!

Mary- Can't wait for you to finally get everything started, that would be cool that you're 25 and it will be cycle #25 :)

AFM- I'm still waiting to see if I get BFP in a week or so... So its just going by so slow I have no updates lol. Ive been having ewcm and we have been BDing every day/other day for a little over a week now. So its a waiting game. I haven't had AF yet...I was 7.5 weeks pregnant when I m/c'd so I don't know how long it would take. But I've read plenty of stories of ladies conceiving 2 weeks after their m/c. So wish me luck!! :) I've already ordered 50 cheapies since were going to stay in Colorado for a few months in a week or two.

Also a quick question... Is my cover line suppose to be the same as my last cycle charting?

Sorry Sylvia, I'm not 100% sure about the coverline on temping. Not sure if stays the same or changes :hugs:

:yipee: Laura I CANNOT wait to see how this plays out. I'm gonna bet on a BFP for you :D I know it is still early but I'm going with it :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->