Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Congrats Jessilou!!!

Mary- Can't wait for you to finally get everything started, that would be cool that you're 25 and it will be cycle #25 :)

AFM- I'm still waiting to see if I get BFP in a week or so... So its just going by so slow I have no updates lol. Ive been having ewcm and we have been BDing every day/other day for a little over a week now. So its a waiting game. I haven't had AF yet...I was 7.5 weeks pregnant when I m/c'd so I don't know how long it would take. But I've read plenty of stories of ladies conceiving 2 weeks after their m/c. So wish me luck!! :) I've already ordered 50 cheapies since were going to stay in Colorado for a few months in a week or two.

Also a quick question... Is my cover line suppose to be the same as my last cycle charting?

It'll change from cycle to cycle but I noticed mine stayed between 97.3-97.6 so from my experience, it doesn't differ by too much. Many months my CL is the same. I mostly notice a change as the season changes or something. Good luck hun!

In about 30min, ill be doing my first Lupron injection!! I cant believe I'm finally starting! :happydance: I'll have to start temping again tomorrow as well :). FX the next 30 days brings nothing but good news our way!!! FX FX FX!

First Lupron injection down! I have like no fat on my body so that was a little scary but it didn't hurt much at all and its looking like these a.m shots should be pretty easy! :)

yAAAAAY! Fingers crossed it's the first step of your final stage of this journey!

Love it Mary! Fx so tight for you! This is the first step towards your baby journey!

Yay Mary! Glad the injections are easy and so stoked to be starting this journey with you!

Um Laura your temps look like they are trying to escape! They're amazing!! I'm going with BFP too :D

haha it's a little early to say either way, but I was pretty suprised when that temp popped up this morning

haha it's a little early to say either way, but I was pretty suprised when that temp popped up this morning

although its early, this chart looks much different and nicer then last clomid cycle. I have a very good feeling for u!!! I'll be stalking, for sure! I'll be temping again so ill actually be doing my a.m check-in's again. The a.m is when I seem to have the most time to come on here lately and so I haven't been on much while "waiting to start IVF"...which has def been making time fly by but now I'm officially back in the TTC game! Yay! I hope you and I both see our BFPs this cycle!! FX FX FX!

Congrats Jessilou!!!

Mary- Can't wait for you to finally get everything started, that would be cool that you're 25 and it will be cycle #25 :)

AFM- I'm still waiting to see if I get BFP in a week or so... So its just going by so slow I have no updates lol. Ive been having ewcm and we have been BDing every day/other day for a little over a week now. So its a waiting game. I haven't had AF yet...I was 7.5 weeks pregnant when I m/c'd so I don't know how long it would take. But I've read plenty of stories of ladies conceiving 2 weeks after their m/c. So wish me luck!! :) I've already ordered 50 cheapies since were going to stay in Colorado for a few months in a week or two.

Also a quick question... Is my cover line suppose to be the same as my last cycle charting?

Are you still going to be in Cortez? I can't remember right no what your last beta number was, but you should ovulate about 2 weeks after your numbers hit 0 again. With the ewcm I would say that you are probably about to/just did ovulate. My coverline has pretty much always been pretty similar from month to month. I know that probably isn't much help but I hope it does a little.

In about 30min, ill be doing my first Lupron injection!! I cant believe I'm finally starting! :happydance: I'll have to start temping again tomorrow as well :). FX the next 30 days brings nothing but good news our way!!! FX FX FX!

Good luck Mary!!

Appt went well this morning. He says it looks like I should ovulate in the next few days! I have one good follicle growing. Yay!

That's awesome!! Good luck and catch the egg (no pressure)

Laura- Fx for your BFP, your chart looks awesome!!

Mary- Yaaaaay!!! :) :) :D

My temp today was 97.47 but I never purchased the VIP on FF so I can't do a chart overlay :/

GL michelle!! Are you guys bding to catch the egg? Or iui?

We're BDing! I'm scared of IUI costs since my insurance doesn't over any fertility stuff. :( I've already paid $600 this month just on ultrasounds to check for cysts/follicles.

Another rise for me today. This is unusual...

Laura, I'm so excited! I hope this leads to a BFP!

First Lupron injection down! I have like no fat on my body so that was a little scary but it didn't hurt much at all and its looking like these a.m shots should be pretty easy! :)

Woohoo! :happydance:

Hey everyone hope everyone is going okay today.
Had a nice day shopping with my friend yesterday so that helped relieve some of my stress. I am going to find it so hard keeping this all a secret!
Used a CBD test for the first time , seems to be pretty accurate (2-3 is from conception) So hopefully it means things are on track, booking in to see doctors next week.

Attachments

• DSC01908 (640x529).jpg
    DSC01908 (640x529).jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 7
Apparently I got a little TOO used to not temping! I cant seem to remember to do it when I wake up! I'm going to try harder to remember temping tomorrow. I take my last BCP tomorrow and then AF will show a few days later so id like to get back on track with temping for when I start a new chart cycle. I want to see what my chart looks like during my BFP cycle, darn it! Lol :). I pray so hard that this is it! I'm having very positive feelings and thinking positive. My eggs should be good at my age so hopefully I'm one of the many lucky first timer's! FX FX FX! Knowing we do indeed have the option to put 2 back in def helps alot, that way if I have 2 "okay" looking ones, ill still have good odds of at least one of them sticking. FX again!

I am a bit worried about OHSS. My doctor has me set to be on the highest dosage of stems to start because he'd rather over stimulate than to under stimulate with our time frame and all. I do agree with him on that tho cuz IF I happen to over-stimulate, he can freeze all and put them in a few wks later still, where as if I was under stimulated, id have to do the whole thing over again, u know? We'll see how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->