Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Maybe just be aware of the symptoms Mary and keep your eyes open for them x

Maybe just be aware of the symptoms Mary and keep your eyes open for them x

That's the plan, But, I guess ill have no clue if I'm being over stemmed until AFTER the retrieval. I assumed I would get symptoms of OHSS WHILE ON the injections but apparently its right after that the symptoms would develop. They are going to be monitoring my blood levels and my ovaries of course so hopefullyyy the doctor will catch it before hand. They said they may adjust me to a lower dose about 6 days after starting the stims, depending on how my labs and follicles look. FX for nothing but the absolute best!
I'm sooo hoping you get your BFP this cycle and then hopefully ill be soon to follow just a few weeks later! I want to see lots and lots of BFPS on here before summer is officially here! FX FX FX!

FX for you Mary... Can't wait to see your POSITIVE hpts this cycle.... :dance:

Are you still going to be in Cortez? I can't remember right no what your last beta number was, but you should ovulate about 2 weeks after your numbers hit 0 again. With the ewcm I would say that you are probably about to/just did ovulate. My coverline has pretty much always been pretty similar from month to month. I know that probably isn't much help but I hope it does a little.

Yes were going to Cortez. My beta on the 31st was 58 it was going down pretty quick from 2000. Yes I think I just ovulated/about to! Last night my cervix was very soft and open compared to firm and closed since after the m/c. I'm glad my body ovulated so quick. Well my last coverline was 97.8 do I'll kinda go by that until I get cross hairs...if they give me any since I barely started temping yesterday (I can't seem to remember anymore)

Hey everyone hope everyone is going okay today.
Had a nice day shopping with my friend yesterday so that helped relieve some of my stress. I am going to find it so hard keeping this all a secret!
Used a CBD test for the first time , seems to be pretty accurate (2-3 is from conception) So hopefully it means things are on track, booking in to see doctors next week.

Congratulations!!

Little drop today, but still very high for me

Your chart is still looking great. I'm really praying that this is your bfp!

Apparently I got a little TOO used to not temping! I cant seem to remember to do it when I wake up! I'm going to try harder to remember temping tomorrow. I take my last BCP tomorrow and then AF will show a few days later so id like to get back on track with temping for when I start a new chart cycle. I want to see what my chart looks like during my BFP cycle, darn it! Lol :). I pray so hard that this is it! I'm having very positive feelings and thinking positive. My eggs should be good at my age so hopefully I'm one of the many lucky first timer's! FX FX FX! Knowing we do indeed have the option to put 2 back in def helps alot, that way if I have 2 "okay" looking ones, ill still have good odds of at least one of them sticking. FX again!

It seems as if temping isn't really needed during ivf because you are being monitored so well to make sure everything is on track. I know that you really want to see your bfp chart but it's probably going to look so wonky from all the hormones and meds. Seeing as that you are being monitored, ohss shouldn't occur. I would try to smoke sure you are drinking a ton of gatorade or coconut water and eating kind of salty foods which supposedly help with ohss.

Are you still going to be in Cortez? I can't remember right no what your last beta number was, but you should ovulate about 2 weeks after your numbers hit 0 again. With the ewcm I would say that you are probably about to/just did ovulate. My coverline has pretty much always been pretty similar from month to month. I know that probably isn't much help but I hope it does a little.

Yes were going to Cortez. My beta on the 31st was 58 it was going down pretty quick from 2000. Yes I think I just ovulated/about to! Last night my cervix was very soft and open compared to firm and closed since after the m/c. I'm glad my body ovulated so quick. Well my last coverline was 97.8 do I'll kinda go by that until I get cross hairs...if they give me any since I barely started temping yesterday (I can't seem to remember anymore)

So realistically your are right in your fertile window. It's hard to say for certain after a miscarriage because your body is still trying to regulate itself. I know that at twice I thought I was ovulating early only to ovulate a week or so later. From someone who has been there I would definitely say to keep bding even after you think ovulation has occurred just in case.

Thanks jess. I actually asked my doctor about the salt and Gatorade and he said that there's no way of preventing OHSS but that those things do indeed help the bloating and other symptoms that come along with it, after the fact. He said he's not TOO worried about me developing it tho. Its pretty rare but like most thing TTC, it seems very common in the internet world! The internet makes OHSS sound so extremely common, when in reality, less then 3% of women get it. (or right around that percentage anyway)
As for temping, my chart is DEF going to be wonky but I mostly just want to see how it all looks, in general. I know I won't need it for tracking O, that's for sure, but I see some very neat IVF charts and then I also see MANY very wonky charts...i guess I'm curious as to which mine will be.. Lol. I'm not TOO worried about it but would like to get myself into the habit of temping again. After all of the BFN cycles while charting, I'm ready to see a BFP chart, wonky or not! :haha: FX veryy tightly!

Almost-positive opk today! The RE said to BD the day of and after positive opk. I probably will today too, just in case. Now that we know DH's SA was okay, I don't feel like we need to alternate days.

Go for it Michelle. Fx! We went multiple times a day, daily. If dh's sa came back good, have some bd fun!

Almost-positive opk today! The RE said to BD the day of and after positive opk. I probably will today too, just in case. Now that we know DH's SA was okay, I don't feel like we need to alternate days.

Good luck! And ur absolutely right about dhs swimmers. Now that u know his SA was good, no need to limit BDing. The more the better! ;). And u def wana BD before ur OPK even turns positive for safety. Itd be a good decision to BD tonight. We're all different, but for me, I normally would O the same day as my positive OPK so if u wait until u see a positive OPK, u can risk missing ur time, as u can surge 12hrs after or 36hrs after, u just dont know which it'll be until after the fact, u know? Anyway, I have a great feeling for u! If u and dh want to BD until u see that rise, go for it! If u only want to every other day, thats great too! :) I bet we'll be seeing ur rise within the next couple of days..fx! GL hun!!

My spotting finally stopped a few days ago and now ill be stopping the BCP tomorrow and waiting for what will hopefully be the last AF ill see in 10 months or so...FX for that! But yea, hopefully spotting doesn't start back up after this! I just dealt with 35+ days of spotting! Stay away! lol. We'll see!

We did once a day from solid smiley opk for 4 days straight or until i got the temp shift. Although we did BD every other day prior to positive OPKs as well.

FX Michelle....

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Have any of you seen that new LMN show "My Crazy Ex"? That show is soo insane! LOL! I'm watching it right now and these people are unbelievable!! It has me laughing pretty hard tho! Maybe I should just watch this show after IVF :haha: It'll def keep me laughing!

LAST DAY ON BCP! :) Fx spotting doesn't start up again! Only 12 days left until the stem meds are added to the mix!

My belly is going to be swollen from injections by retrieval time. My belly is already pretty sore and I dont have much fat at all so I dont have many spots to choose from so I'm kinda forced to just go back and forth between the left and right side of my belly. Right now its not bad because I only have the a.m lupron injection but in 12 days it'll be a.m and p.m injections. I know I can handle it and the nurse taught me all the good tricks, I just hope my belly doesn't look like a big bee sting by retrieval. I said to dh that I'm worried ill be so swollen that I won't even be able to tell if I got OHSS! lol. Idk if thats even possible. Its weird, the shots dont hurt when I do them but then at night time I can feel burning sensations. I expected it to hurt most DURING the injection, not 12hrs later. One side effect has kicked in too, migraines.. I had a killer migraine last night & this a.m. This all should be More then worth it in the end tho! FX FX FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->