Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thanks Mary. I dunno. I think after 24 cycles and only one of them being a BFP cycle I'm just feeling a little flat

The injections sound like a nightmare, but the results will be SO worth it

Agree! The end result will make the injections worth it!

Laura, I know what you mean. I'm not even at a year of TTC yet, but now I just feel like I'm not expecting anything from each cycle since nothing has happened yet.

That being said, I got a strong positive on opk this morning, so that means BDing for the next two-three days! I hope DH can handle it. :)

FX Michelle.... yay for positive opk. Great plan on BD'ing. FX you catch that egg and DH can cope up.....

:dust::dust::dust:

Wishing all of you ladies luck and baby dust in the weeks to come! So many of you are hitting ovulation right at the same time!

AF got me on CD20 of my second clomid cycle. Rats!

TTC74, is it full-force AF? I ask because your LP seemed so much shorter than your other cycles.

It's not full force AF. It's pretty heavy spotting though. I think it's too heavy to be IB. Also, my temp has been down for 2 days.

Still have fingers crossed TTC. Temp isn't at pre ovulation levels so you never know!

Rise for me this morning. Cramps and very VERY sore boobs. That sometimes happens before period, but who knows

Good luck and baby dust to everyone :)

Afm- I really do regret not charting at least a week ago....but my chart looks almost like my bfp cycle after I ovulated, so I might have ovulated already. I did an opk two days ago and it was almost the same as dark and then today's was already light. I've had tons of lower pressure that's making me urinate every 30 mins to an hr without any fluids and left pelvic pain like crazy

Fx you got an eggy Sylvia and tons of :dust:

Laura, I'm getting way too excited for my own good with your tww!! I have a good feeling for you hun and keeping my FX for your sticky BFP!!!

TTC, your chart has me confused... Not that I was an expert to begin with, just confusing because I don't know how to read them without crosshairs... I hope it's just spotting and not AF!

Thank you :)

I just checked my bfp cycle and I had exactly all the same symptoms I had on my O day... So crazy. Glad I record every day of my cycles now so I can look back at them to compare. I also vomited after taking my prenatals two days ago which was so weird for me so early.

Looks like I'm 3dpo! I figured that I was oing that day because of all the pressure I felt, and ff confirmed! But unfortunately our bding wasn't timed this cycle, so I don't have much hope!

GL to everyone else! Looks like we will all be testing around the same time!

FX there are swimmers there waiting for the egg... Or that your BD timing at O+1 is enough to meet your eggy....

Lots of :dust: to you Chelsea.

Well, my RE doesn't believe that my cycle started. They are thinking implantation. I told them that it was pretty heavy and my temp dropped, but they want me to come in for a progesterone check on Wednesday anyway. The waiting continues . . .

I'm hoping that what the RE is thinking is true! Fx fx fx

I've seen IB before that was heavy and mistaken for AF so I hope this is the case with you

:dust: :dust: :dust:

It's still not as far down as pre ovulation temps though?
See how it goes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->