Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I feel ya TTC74. Clomid is the ONLY thing my insurance covers as far as infertility. No ultrasounds, no iui. This past month I spent $600 on ultrasounds out of pocket. I'm hopeful I get pregnant soon, cause this is really pricey!

Mary - it's so nice to see your comments again, you really helped me a lot when I originally joined BnB. FX for you!

Michellebelle - TY! I feel different this time, and as we were ntnp and I was focusing on bettering my health and going to the gym, I don't see how this month's symptoms could be mental..

AFM - still no period or definite bfp. I swear there was a faint pink-ness to the test where the second line should be this morning, even at the 7 min mark, but it was no longer visible once dry.. These symptoms are crazy though, added to the usual nausea and bb tenderness are gassiness, larger bb's, frequent urination, insomnia, exhaustion, and the strangest *FULLNESS* in my pelvic area, like there's a paperweight in my uterus or something. Then there's the bloating and mood swings.. Ugh.. It's so not fair to be feeling all this and STILL be in limbo. No, I don't know when I o'd because I haven't been keeping track, but I expected my period this week and nothing. Now I'm cd56 and counting. I might not have been having regular cycles since November, but I was having a period every month...

I keep looking in my test bin and I have the two frers from Kenna, 1 frer digi, and 18 wondfos. I'm def stalked up for our TWW and ive never been more excited to use a test! Lol. I finally have a TRUE chance at a BFP and I pray to god that one of the frers Kenna sent me is blessed with sticky dust and can be the first to give us a *POSITIVE* answer :). FX!

I put so much sticky dust on those tests!!!!!

Should I spend a bit of money on a frer?? I'm rather broke, but I feel like these Walmart cheapies aren't cutting it. I just fear spending the money and using them to get bfn followed by af, you know?

Querida, I'm not sure. I'd say hold off unless you're pretty sure you're pregnant. Have you looked into the wondfo cheapies?

Over here, I'm trying to decide when to test. I'm thinking Wednesday. I figure I'd either be 7dpo or 10dpo, depending how you look at my chart. My RE says I need to test next Monday, but I can't wait that long!

Okay I just went to RR and had a brown spot on my underwear. Tmi but it didn't smell like AF it smelled different. IF it was implantation then would that be the reason my cervix is med open compared to these passed days when it was closed....its high/firm/med open. Hoepfulyl this is good news for me...I never spot before a period it just comes full force.

FX Sylvia!!

Que, those are some cruel symptoms! Will you start back charting?

I can't really say one way or another Sylvia but when I was checking my cervix pre pregnancy it was open through ovulation and then closed right after ovulation.....other than my miscarriage cycles when it opened a day or two before I started bleeding.

Quidera- the Walmart tests aren't as sensitive as free but they work just fine. They are known for indents and Evaps though due to the test strip being open.

Everyone else - I am hoping and praying your bfps are just around the corner

Thank y'all!! Fx it is!

Jess- It wasn't fully open...just enough where it wasn't tightly closed. Hopefully it closes back up. I'll recheck my last cycle to see how my cervix was

Edit: It stayed closed after ovulation last cycle...but then again I didn't have IB either

Sylvia, FX it's IB since the timing is right.... I know it's rare but you might be one of them.... FX your temp stays up high and you get another :bfp: a very sticky one....

:dust::dust::dust:

Do you ladies see what I see? Its soo light in person so I can't tell if it really pink or I'm just seeing it that way. It you tweak and darken it you can see it perfectly

Attachments

• PicsArt_1429512106525.jpg
    PicsArt_1429512106525.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 15
Huge temp drop for me today. Either 8 dpo or 5 dpo I guess. I hope it's not AF making a super-early appearance.

NO AF ZONE!!!! :growlmad:
I hope it is not af Michelle. I'm going to go as hopefull hilary here and say implantation dip :D

FX Sylvia... I think there is something there and hope it is somethign sticky :hugs:

Sylvia, FX it's IB since the timing is right.... I know it's rare but you might be one of them.... FX your temp stays up high and you get another :bfp: a very sticky one....

:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck, Sylvia! I think I can kiiiinda see something faint.

NO AF ZONE!!!! :growlmad:
I hope it is not af Michelle. I'm going to go as hopefull hilary here and say implantation dip :D

FX Sylvia... I think there is something there and hope it is somethign sticky :hugs:

Yes its sooooo faint. Its some kind of line lol.... Well good thing is my temp is getting higher! I hope it stays up!

Nope it must have been an evap because bfn this morning :/

Sylvia I tried tweaking it on my app and don't see it just yet but it's so early! What's the test on top?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->