Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Nice high temps Sylvia.. It's starting to be triphasic... Are you going to take another test or wait it out?

Well, Aunt Flo finally made her appearance. I was expecting her a week ago, but apparently she likes to be fashionably late. I just wish her arrival had also been the departure of my prego symptoms bc this really isn't fair. I promised Lalo I would not chart, as it upsets him bc he thinks I'm "obsessing" but I may sneak and temp anyways if I can find my thermometer. I noticed there is no difference between my still in bed and after using the bathroom temps so if it won't screw up my temp and he can't here the thermometer beep... lol

Here is my test from this morning. I don't want to get my hopes up. The line is very faint but it looks pink.

Oh and the previous pic I posted the top is my ovulation strip from the same brand so you can get an idea where the test line is

Attachments

• PicsArt_1429542439106.jpg
    PicsArt_1429542439106.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 26
I really hope this is a new :bfp: Sylvia.... I can see a faint line there even if it's not tweaked.

I hope so too! If that really was IB yesterday then I understand why I wouldn't have a clear positive yet... I can't wait 3 days to test though they're just sitting there looking at me lol

Sylvia I definitely see that, no squinting (just staring, lol)!! FX it gets darker in a couple days!!

I really think I had implantation yesterday-today.... I had sharp shooting pains in lower abdomen and down below really bad like electricity feeling. It lasted about a minute.

No sign of AF, so I expect my temp to go back up somewhat tomorrow. I've had dips around this time before, so not thinking it means much. Still planning on testing Wednesday!

Today wasn't cd1 after all. This morning's red blood on waking never panned out. I could have worn the same little pantyliner all day without filling it even 25%!!! I'm assuming the red morning was due to using the speculum and bd-ing last night.. CD57 and counting. This really sucks..

Today wasn't cd1 after all. This morning's red blood on waking never panned out. I could have worn the same little pantyliner all day without filling it even 25%!!! I'm assuming the red morning was due to using the speculum and bd-ing last night.. CD57 and counting. This really sucks..

This really sucks when you're stuck in limbo.... FX it turns out to be the one you really want....

No sign of AF, so I expect my temp to go back up somewhat tomorrow. I've had dips around this time before, so not thinking it means much. Still planning on testing Wednesday!

Goodluck on testing.. FX temp go back up and stay there.... Can't wait to see more :bfp: ladies in here...

:dust: to all of you ladies... :hugs: <3

Temps are still low. I've finished my clomid. No sign of O. Fingers crossed for a good, strong O resulting in a BFP!

Temps are still low. I've finished my clomid. No sign of O. Fingers crossed for a good, strong O resulting in a BFP!

They say it takes about 3-7 days after the last clomid pill for O to happen... FX it happens soon and you guys catch it.....

:dust::dust::dust:

fingers crossed TTC74! I ovulated cd18 my last clomid cycle with clomid days 2-6

It looks like you Oed on Clomid pretty early last cycle, so I imagine it's just taking slightly longer this time. I'm sure it's right around the corner!

I'm hoping for an O like I had my first clomid cycle. It was on CD17 and I FELT it. So, I'll take another one of those good strong Os, please! We need to catch that egg this month since the doc isn't willing to give me any more clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->