Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I hope y'all can see since I had to use my crappy phone camera... I had really clear pictures on my husbands phone that showed a solid pink line, I deleted them after I sent them to my phone. Only to find out his resolution is way too awesome for my phone and they came out blurry. So this is the best pic I can get.... I took two to make sure they weren't evaps.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1429633460465.jpg
    PicsArt_1429633460465.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 13
Is it pink irl? I see a greyish line!!

That's why I'm so mad. Its a pink line in person and on my phone but once its resized it doesn't look like it...my dh even seen it clearly without taking a picture. My phones camera is horrible...I deleted all the good pictures so now I would have to wait till later tonight if I have a good enough hold or tomorrow with fmu

Plus my phone is huge so I can definitely see it

Cheryl I just saw your video blog about your nursery, and I was going to say look on pinterest for gutter shelves. It might be a cheaper way to do your book shelves. It's what I'm planning on using in our nursery. I have had our nursery planned in my head for years lol.

Here is more clear picture of how pink the line is

Attachments

• PicsArt_1429635839352.jpg
    PicsArt_1429635839352.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 15
A bit of brown discharge this am, but no red or pink blood or even spotting. Now at cd58 with an ob apt tomorrow at 2pm. The nurse didn't want to schedule me; she said, "we don't make appts just for preg tests" Umm, hello? I don't want a urine test, I want a blood test and maybe an ultrasound so I can know wth is going on and how to proceed. If I'm NOT prego, I want to take something for the nausea and get my abs back into my gym routine. If I AM prego, I need to know sooner rather than later so I can find out if my routine is 100% pregnancy safe. I took a frer this morning and I swear I saw something irl and on my phone screen, but it doesn't show up in the pics I took...

A bit of brown discharge this am, but no red or pink blood or even spotting. Now at cd58 with an ob apt tomorrow at 2pm. The nurse didn't want to schedule me; she said, "we don't make appts just for preg tests" Umm, hello? I don't want a urine test, I want a blood test and maybe an ultrasound so I can know wth is going on and how to proceed. If I'm NOT prego, I want to take something for the nausea and get my abs back into my gym routine. If I AM prego, I need to know sooner rather than later so I can find out if my routine is 100% pregnancy safe. I took a frer this morning and I swear I saw something irl and on my phone screen, but it doesn't show up in the pics I took...

I really hope you find out if you are. How long are your cycles usually? They really do need to give you a blood test because I bet that waiting game sucks. I can't even stand the TWW lol

Thank you hopefully it darkens more :)

I see pink, too, Sylvia! Fx for a sticky bean!

I really hope you find out if you are. How long are your cycles usually? They really do need to give you a blood test because I bet that waiting game sucks. I can't even stand the TWW lol

I had a chemical in October followed by mirena removal in November (after 6 yr). Looking back over the last few months, I'm seeing a pattern of progressively longer cycles that is really worrying me. I should be regulating fairly well by now. If I didn't feel so pregnant that it interferes with my day-to-day life I would probably not be soo concerned about it. But I am definitely going to ask the ob tomorrow if I should start vitex or something, to regulate my cycles. I'm beginning to worry (assuming I'm NOT prego) that I'm not even ovulating..

I had a chemical in October followed by mirena removal in November (after 6 yr). Looking back over the last few months, I'm seeing a pattern of progressively longer cycles that is really worrying me. I should be regulating fairly well by now. If I didn't feel so pregnant that it interferes with my day-to-day life I would probably not be soo concerned about it. But I am definitely going to ask the ob tomorrow if I should start vitex or something, to regulate my cycles. I'm beginning to worry (assuming I'm NOT prego) that I'm not even ovulating..

Oh no... Hopefully at least you're ovulating. Fx they find out what's going on soon and if you aren't pregnant then help you start a new cycle that's better than this long one

I see pink Sylvia. Fx!!

Que, I hope you can get out of limbo soon. I'm intrigued that you got a faint. I saw some other ladies comment on vitex. Will you ask your doc about it?

I see pink Sylvia. Fx!!

Que, I hope you can get out of limbo soon. I'm intrigued that you got a faint. I saw some other ladies comment on vitex. Will you ask your doc about it?

Dani - I've missed you bunches! I am not taking vitex but plan on asking the doctor if I should. He originally told me to hold off on it, as it can negatively affect regular cycles. Seeing how irregular and long my cycles are becoming, I am assuming he will clear it, or give me something else to help regulate things, assuming I'm not actually prego already. I'll be seeing my ob's new practice partner's subsititute. Hopfeully I can convince this dr (whom I've never met) to run bloods and schedule an ultrasound.

Oh I misunderstood. Good plan!! Although I secretly hope you're already pregnant!

Tested this morning at what is either 7 dpo or 10 dpo and BFN. If AF doesn't show, I'll prob test again on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->