Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Froggy thanks! That's a great idea. I'll definitely check them out. I know ikea had them pretty cheap BUT we don't actually have an ikea yet (naturally it will be built like a few months later.. Grr) so shipping and all that, ugh!

Sylvia looks good! Can't wait to see more ;)

Que I hope you get some answers :/ I know you don't really want to temp but it might actually in a reverse way help your peace of mind to know you ovulated and if you're actually late or not

Only 3 days to go until stems start!!! FX for a great response from the start! :)

Looking at the few temps ive managed to remember to take, SO FAR they look pretty stable. We'll see how they look during stemming. I'm sure thats when the wackiness will begin but I'm hoping for beautiful post transfer temps for a sticky BFP!

Ive been thinking ALOT about twins lately and we have been talking about the possibility alot as well and I'm becoming more and more comfortable with the idea. I'm almost dead set on putting 2 back in at this point but we'll see how they look and whether I have some that can make it for a day 5 transfer. FX everything goes perfect, no matter how many we choose to put back in the end! Lots of dust to everyone! :dust:

Sylvia, I'm in shock still! Ur a pro at this TTC thing! Lol :) Those ovaries must have been working super hard for u! :) Yay!

Querida, I hope u get an answer soon hun. I agree with meleween, temping may actually help give u answers and help u find a little peace about what's going on. I know last time u had a long cycle too and usually thats due to lack of or late ovulation. Hopefully u see O soon if u haven't already O'ed. Good luck hun!! :hugs:

I see pink Sylvia. Fx!!

Que, I hope you can get out of limbo soon. I'm intrigued that you got a faint. I saw some other ladies comment on vitex. Will you ask your doc about it?

Dani - I've missed you bunches! I am not taking vitex but plan on asking the doctor if I should. He originally told me to hold off on it, as it can negatively affect regular cycles. Seeing how irregular and long my cycles are becoming, I am assuming he will clear it, or give me something else to help regulate things, assuming I'm not actually prego already. I'll be seeing my ob's new practice partner's subsititute. Hopfeully I can convince this dr (whom I've never met) to run bloods and schedule an ultrasound.

I think vitex would be a great for u to try. Usually u need to give it 2-3 cycles so there's a chance things can get wacky BUT they'll go back to normal quickly. Its your body's way or regulating ur hormones. My herbalist told me that it won't do any harm trying vitex and with how long your cycles have been, I think ud make a great candidate for it. Many docs in the US act like herbal medicine wont help at all but ive seen many prove docs wrong, including myself. Vitex helped me O a couple days later because I was Oing too EARLY and it helped my cystic breasts, which I believe that means it had a positive affect on my hormones. It just evens out your hormone production. Anyway, I hope they do the blood test for u for ur own peace at mind! Its really hard wondering for so long. Thats one thing the docs around here are good about...u can get bloods pretty much whenever u ask where I live. It makes me mad when I see ppls doctors denying them bloods. FX u get ur answer! And an internal u/s would he good too, as they could tell u if there's any sign that ovulation has occurred or not and then they could possibly prescribe u something to bring on AF if the bloods are negative. I'm hoping for the best for u!!! FX!! And lots of hugs your way!!

Only 3 days to go until stems start!!! FX for a great response from the start! :)

Looking at the few temps ive managed to remember to take, SO FAR they look pretty stable. We'll see how they look during stemming. I'm sure thats when the wackiness will begin but I'm hoping for beautiful post transfer temps for a sticky BFP!

Ive been thinking ALOT about twins lately and we have been talking about the possibility alot as well and I'm becoming more and more comfortable with the idea. I'm almost dead set on putting 2 back in at this point but we'll see how they look and whether I have some that can make it for a day 5 transfer. FX everything goes perfect, no matter how many we choose to put back in the end! Lots of dust to everyone! :dust:

Sylvia, I'm in shock still! Ur a pro at this TTC thing! Lol :) Those ovaries must have been working super hard for u! :) Yay!

Froggy thanks! That's a great idea. I'll definitely check them out. I know ikea had them pretty cheap BUT we don't actually have an ikea yet (naturally it will be built like a few months later.. Grr) so shipping and all that, ugh!

Sylvia looks good! Can't wait to see more ;)

Que I hope you get some answers :/ I know you don't really want to temp but it might actually in a reverse way help your peace of mind to know you ovulated and if you're actually late or not

Thank you ladies :) I really don't have a hard time conceiving, my problem is its hard to get a sticky baby lol..... Well hopefully they didn't work double because I was already nauseous last night for the second time where I had to take a nausea pill the hospital had prescribed me. I'm never nauseous until the 6-8th week!

Mary- FX for a singleton or multiples!! I wouldn't mind twins either.... I guess since this past m/c I want as many babies as God can give me hehe :)

Temp is looking great Sylvia... Maybe being nauseous is a good sign....

I got my BFP!!!! IM SOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Its faint but clear as day, I'm about to post the picture. God had blessed us so fast after our loss..I hope this baby stays and keep growing I really do. Would this be called my rainbow baby?

WHEN (not if) this baby sticks, it is indeed your rainbow. Congrats!!!

Congrats Sylvia... Really happy for you!!!! Praying so hard for the stickiest rainbow baby.... :dance:

Sorry they're so bright I just wanted y'all to see the pink

Attachments

• PicsArt_1429728610279.jpg
    PicsArt_1429728610279.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 9
  • PicsArt_1429727942534.jpg
    PicsArt_1429727942534.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 8
WHEN (not if) this baby sticks, it is indeed your rainbow. Congrats!!!

Congrats Sylvia... Really happy for you!!!! Praying so hard for the stickiest rainbow baby.... :dance:

Thank you so much! I really do need prayers this time around I can't stand another loss...my dh will just give up. He hates seeing me in pain...

Congrats Sylvia! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

Well, I scared the crap out of Lalo when I got back from the doctor, slamming the door, throwing all my stuff, and dropping onto the couch to cry hysterically. I didn't get to see the doctor bc there's an issue with my insurance. The issue is the fault of the incompetent idiots in the office, but I'm the one who has to suffer. Turns out my children and I haven't had insurance for the past THREE MONTHS!! And since I couldn't afford to pay up front, I was denied service. Now what??????

I went into the office already. My children and I have Medicaid (though we expect to be off it within another year or two) and they randomly decided in January to tell me we were being cut off bc we weren't eligible. I stopped working in October due to that cp and we are MORE eligible than before. So I went in and asked and was told the computer had no info as to why I was "no longer eligible" and that all I could do was re-apply, which I did. After being denied care at the doctor's office I went straight to the Medicaid office and asked what was going on. I was told that I failed to complete a recertification that they mailed me in December (they mailed me NOTHING) and that's why it was cut off. Then I was basically called a liar bc the computer system (which they've been "updating" since like 8-2014) said it had been mailed so it must have been mailed. Then she said she could see my app was received 1-29 but that there were no notes or caseworkers or anything applied to it. So I asked how they had my app so long without touching it. I was told that there is no 45 day gaurantee because of the system update. I reminded here that they'd had my app for THREE months and how could they not have even looked at it, so she took my name and number and said she'd tell her supervisor to put someone on my case. I guess all I can do is call several times each day until they do something..

I'm sorry for your struggles Querida! I hope you can get it sorted sooner rather than later :hugs:

:yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: Congrats Sylvia!!!!!! Lots of prayers for you and like Cutie said not 'if' but WHEN the baby sticks and it will :hugs:

Que that sucks :/ red tape is the worst blah. Hope you get it all figured out

Mary I vote for twins! I was watching an IVF vlog last night and they transferred two and ended up with just a singleton and I thought of you. She was perfectly healthy, it was male-factor infertility so I think even if your uterus is perfect you just never know! And you're so young twins are a way lower risk. I just want you to get that BFP so badly!!

:yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: Congrats Sylvia!!!!!! Lots of prayers for you and like Cutie said not 'if' but WHEN the baby sticks and it will :hugs:

Thank you and yes when he/she sticks :) I just found out I have medicaid 2 months after my miscarriage so while were in Colorado I can go to the doctor if needed until we get back in June/july

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->