Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Jess my mom is an ob nurse for 28 years now, and just told me today that when she joins my dad In a few weeks she is starting to apply to the hospitals in denver! IThought that was cool!

Congrats Sylvia! So happy for you!

Querida, sorry you've had such an awful day. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

Mary, I vote for twins too! :)

Jess my mom is an ob nurse for 28 years now, and just told me today that when she joins my dad In a few weeks she is starting to apply to the hospitals in denver! IThought that was cool!

Maybe she can get on at Denver health and deliver my baby (well be in the room)

Hi ladies :hi: How are you all?

I just wanted to pop in to say that af showed up this morning for me.. so CD 1 again. Start the clomid again tomorrow 100mg CD2-6.

And I have a scan booked for 5th May (CD 13) to check to see if any eggs are maturing and to see if the lining of my womb is thick enough. If so I will be offered an injection to help the egg along a little :haha: Not sure if I will be having yet though because I managed to get pregnant with Skye with the clomid on its own :shrug:

I've posted some signatures I made for Skye, I'm not sure which one to use on my signature on here yet :shrug: Im thinking maybe the bottom two..?? :dohh:

:haha:

https://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag194/SarahLou37/WinnieThePoohSyke_zpsnyom4jsr.gif
https://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag194/SarahLou37/WinniethePoohSkye11_zpsjbzopbyf.gif
https://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag194/SarahLou37/Skye11_zps5ot0m999.gif
https://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag194/SarahLou37/Skye1_edited-_zpsottkf9nt.gif

I don't care for how this month is shaping up. I had a positive OPK last night on CD11 after I finished my clomid on the night of CD9. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I know I shouldn't be O this early on the clomid.

Que that sucks :/ red tape is the worst blah. Hope you get it all figured out

Mary I vote for twins! I was watching an IVF vlog last night and they transferred two and ended up with just a singleton and I thought of you. She was perfectly healthy, it was male-factor infertility so I think even if your uterus is perfect you just never know! And you're so young twins are a way lower risk. I just want you to get that BFP so badly!!

Thanks hun! :) And this is exactly how I'm feeling about it, as well. I think the only way we may be putting only 1 back in at this point would be if I had a REALLY good embryo on day 5. That was the original plan anyway but now, if my little beans make it for a day 5 transfer, I'm debating whether I should put in obv the best looking one but also a lower graded one as well rather then just the one "good" one because the low graded one could be "the one", u know? Its such a tough decision but if my doctor will go for 2 day 5's, DH and I are up for it! FX our BFP comes from this no matter what! I wish it was a 100% definite!!! I keep wanting to yell out, WE'LL BE PREGNANT IN 2WKS! But then I quickly remember that it's a 50/50. I am very excited for retrieval so we know what we're working with and can make a for sure decision. I'm nervous but def more excited to see if it works! FX!!

Mary, i would go with 2... Like you said it's 50/50 chance and you never know which one will grow and develop... It'll be a blessing if the two develop hitting 2 birds in one stone. The only challenge is when one or both of them split into two but if that happens i know you'll manage to carry them. It's risky but with awesome doctors to look after you you'll be fine.... Cheers to :bfp: can't wait for you and the other ladies join us in the other thread....

Edit: I've seen a video 2 days ago about a couple who did IVF after 6 years of trying. They transferred two and one of them split into two. They got 2 identical girls and a boy...

:dust:

So I was googling ways to make a (non-prego-caused) late period come on. Some of them are supposedly safe while prego others are known to be able to cause miscarriage. I drank enough OJ to amount to 200% of my daily vit C intake while taking a hot bath last night. I've done both things in past pregnancies with no complications so I figured it couldn't hurt to try. No blood yet. CD60 for me. Currently about to drag all the clothes toys and lightweight furniture out of my boys' room in prep for ripping up the nasty carpet when Lalo gets home. Also need to make time to check with Medicaid and see if anything's been done with my case.

I've seen a video 2 days ago about a couple who did IVF after 6 years of trying. They transferred two and one of them split into two. They got 2 identical girls and a boy...

Wow! I always wanted four, but I could definitely do three more if two were girls! Lalo has no children but I have two boys already. We've actually talked about twins a lot, which is weird since they don't run in either of our families. And I had the craziest, vivid dream. I was with the 19 kids and counting family and the mom oldest daughter and dil were all heavily prego and I had just had b/g twins!! I woke up crying because it was a strangely sweet and happy dream and I just wish I could have a girl so bad!!

Jess - I was gone for a long time, but I remember you were really struggling with the morning sickness at first. How are you doing now??

Jess - I was gone for a long time, but I remember you were really struggling with the morning sickness at first. How are you doing now??

It went away for about 4 days but is back again.

I recorded a video on how to make receiving blankets if anyone is interested.

[youtube]2IGsGzz22X4[/youtube]

Aww I'm sorry hun! :hug: I went through that with ds1 when I knew nothing about pregnancy (except the what to expect book) and can feel your discomfort. Thanks for the tutorial. I've been thinking about getting a sewing machine after seeing some cute and maternity/nursing conversions of regular clothes. That's going on my things-to-make-when-I-finally-get-my-BFP list. :lol:

Mary, i would go with 2... Like you said it's 50/50 chance and you never know which one will grow and develop... It'll be a blessing if the two develop hitting 2 birds in one stone. The only challenge is when one or both of them split into two but if that happens i know you'll manage to carry them. It's risky but with awesome doctors to look after you you'll be fine.... Cheers to :bfp: can't wait for you and the other ladies join us in the other thread....

Edit: I've seen a video 2 days ago about a couple who did IVF after 6 years of trying. They transferred two and one of them split into two. They got 2 identical girls and a boy...

Thanks Daphne :). This is the one thing I am afraid of because twins already run in my family! I'm so tiny that I dont think my body could handle more then 2 so it scares the heck out of me but I truly do trust our RE and at this time, my clinic has a 0% rate for multiples of 3+. Most of their pregnancy's have been singletons with the rest of course being twin pregnancies, as well. With that said, we're going to go with what our RE recommends, to an extent. If I completely disagree with him about the# of embryos being transferred after the grading is done, ill def push for what I want but I dont really see us disagreeing. If he feels really good about putting just 1 "great" quality embie back, ill probably listen to what he recommends. At this very moment, id say its about a 65% chance that we'll put back 2 tho but we'll know for sure after retrieval/fertilization day! :) FX FX FX!

Tomorrow morning I have an u/s and b/w before we start the stems the day after (Sat). Tomo will also be my last day on 10 units of lupron. It'll be dropping down to 5 units every a.m, along with 150mgs of menopur every AM/PM and 150mgs of Gonal-F every AM/PM starting Saturday. FX I'm a quick responder and only need 7-8 days on the stems :). Can't wait to see how this all goes! I never would wish to go through IVF but given the circumstances, I am very, very, grateful that dh and I got this chance, even if its our only shot and it doesn't work, its better to know we got to try, u know? But of course I'm hoping with everything I've got that it does work! I can only keep on taking my meds correctly and just hope and pray that this is it! FX!

*Only about 11 Days Left Til' ER!!!! :happydance:

I thought I commented earlier Sarah. I like the simplicity of this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->