Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

9 dpo and bfn. I'm glad it's almost the weekend though! I'm looking forward to relaxing and keeping my fingers crossed AF doesn't show!

9 dpo and bfn. I'm glad it's almost the weekend though! I'm looking forward to relaxing and keeping my fingers crossed AF doesn't show!

I am crossing my fingers for you as well, Michelle!! Lots of dust ur way! :dust: Remember, 9dpo is still early and many women get BFNs on 9dpo but go on to get bfps between 10-12dpo. The most common day for a bfp is 10dpo so if u test again the day after tomorrow, I think ud get a more reliable result :). FX super tight! I want u all to get bfps and then mine will *hopefully be right around the corner! :) FX!

Sarah, beautiful signature. :hugs:

AFM, I'm waiting for the nurse to call about my u/s but to my knowledge so far, everything went great and I counted 11 follies but there may have been more that I couldn't see but considering my RE saw 11 last time, thats probably about right. Thats a really good number for someone with ONE ovary! :). I'm hoping at least 8 of those 11 are retrieved but it could be less or it could be more. I just hope they get 8-15. Those sound like good #s to me and studies show that 15 is the PERFECT # of embryos for an IVF cycle and there's less risk of OHSS so FX for at least 8 but no more than 15! FX FX FX! Oh, and hopefully at least 3 of those make it to transfer so we can transfer 2 and freeze 1 (2 frozen would be even better! FX!) So tomorrow we start the stems and I am not looking forward to the way they may affect me BUT I am looking forward to the end of stemming, that's for sure! Go follies, go!!! FX FX FX!!

Sarah, beautiful signature. :hugs:

AFM, I'm waiting for the nurse to call about my u/s but to my knowledge so far, everything went great and I counted 11 follies but there may have been more that I couldn't see but considering my RE saw 11 last time, thats probably about right. Thats a really good number for someone with ONE ovary! :). I'm hoping at least 8 of those 11 are retrieved but it could be less or it could be more. I just hope they get 8-15. Those sound like good #s to me and studies show that 15 is the PERFECT # of embryos for an IVF cycle and there's less risk of OHSS so FX for at least 8 but no more than 15! FX FX FX! Oh, and hopefully at least 3 of those make it to transfer so we can transfer 2 and freeze 1 (2 frozen would be even better! FX!) So tomorrow we start the stems and I am not looking forward to the way they may affect me BUT I am looking forward to the end of stemming, that's for sure! Go follies, go!!! FX FX FX!!

Good luck! Try to get the sizes as well.

I'm sorry! Just remember you aren't out until AF shows. I had bfns at 9 and 11 dpo and then positve at 13dpo. It can happen.

Fx Mary!!

Thanks Dani, Sylvia, and Jess! I'm beyond excited for the end results of all of this!

Jess, I will def be asking about the follicle sizes. Right now I just know they're "good" size for this stage but once the stems start, ill be ALL over the docs about the follie sizes! :haha: Hopefully this will be smooth sailing from here & all good news. FX! I'm prepared to deal with bumps in the road tho but am of course hoping that we've already passed all the bad. FX again!

:dust: To All!

Jess, I cant believe ur already so close to ur EDD! All of u are soo close! Am so excited to see all the beautiful pics (and I'm sure videos from u! :) lol)

Well, I had O pains last night around midnight. I took a nap this afternoon and my temp stayed high. Fingers crossed for a high temp tomorrow! I'm ready to kick off the TWW.

Well, I had O pains last night around midnight. I took a nap this afternoon and my temp stayed high. Fingers crossed for a high temp tomorrow! I'm ready to kick off the TWW.

FX for a nice 1dpo temp rise tomorrow! :happydance:

Quick update...RE's office called and my u/s DID look good, as thought, as well as my blood levels so we are good to go on with our plan :). I highly suspected this was the case anyhow but wanted to let u all know that we officially got the "Go ahead" to start the stems tomorrow so nothing bad "popped" up :). Now FX all the rest of the bloods, u/s, ER, ET, etc. ALL come out just as good! FX FX FX FX FX!!!

Anyone here due to O around May 4th? Just wondering who, if anyone, will be in the TWW with me! :) Its been months since ive had a TWW and although its been a wonderful break, I'm excited to officially be back to TTC and finallyyyy have a TRUE shot at a BFP cycle! Woohoo! FX!

TTC, u may have oed yest, with a "slow rise" and u experienced O pains too so FX! I usually get a small rise 1dpo and then a more "noticeable" rise 2-3dpo. For many women, it can take 24-72hrs to truly see a rise after O. Just wanted to share that little tid bit with u real quick :). Cant wait to see ur chart tomorrow!!

I'm about to go buy some Walmart cheapies and indulge my poas urge! CD61 and the symptoms keep getting worse and more numerous!! How can this be?!? Also: has anyone ever had a warm sensation in their pelvic region (uterus) and were you prego if you did??? That's my newest symptom..

Looking forward to your tests Que! I don't think I've had that feeling, but I hope that's a good sign for you.

I know I had it with both pregnancies, but I knew I was prego when I felt it, so my fingers are crossed really hard right now that it's a good sign. lol. Off to Walmart.

Just for fun I took a Walmart cheapie. It was still wet here, at about the 2-3minute mark. I didn't expect to see anything anyways. :lol:

Attachments

• untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 12
  • untitled (9).jpg
    untitled (9).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8
Okay can someone give me your thoughts or what's happening. Earlier today I was having sharp pains almost like O or implantation pains in my lower right side. Then when I went to the RR I had one brown spot on my panties. This is exactly what happened the other day and when it happened both times my cervix turned more soft. What's going on I'm losing my mind! The pains already stopped it last about 20 mins... Is everything okay?

I was googling a lot of women said there's was two IB.... I would rather it be that then something bad

Just for fun I took a Walmart cheapie. It was still wet here, at about the 2-3minute mark. I didn't expect to see anything anyways. :lol:

I see a very faint line. Unless I have line eye... My screen is huge so I see something lol fx if it is!!

Attachments

• PicsArt_1429935580801.jpg
    PicsArt_1429935580801.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 9
Sylvia - that sounds like IB to me, but I'm like you and have only read what others describe. TY for squinting, it's definitely diluted. FX tomorrow gives clear pink so I can break out my last frer. :lol:

*EDIT* I just noticed that you added an arrow, and we definitely saw the same thing!

*EDIT2* I showed Lalo the pic and he saw it!! He never sees faint lines! He didn't realize it was a pic of a test I took!! I wanna tell him so bad, but I really want a clearly pink test first, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->