Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Great rise TTC74.... O could have happen at CD14, 5 days after your last clomid pill.. BD timing is great :yipee: FX for a sticky :bfp: in 13 more days..... Are you planning to test early?

I will start testing around CD8 with wondfos. I know that's super early, but I'm a POASaholic.

Who cares if it is early?! We love you for it as we need to see some stick action :haha:

FX very tightly!!

I will start testing around CD8 with wondfos. I know that's super early, but I'm a POASaholic.

I'll be testing probably 7 days past retrieval/2-5 days past transfer, lol, so dont feel bad! There's alot of us POASaholics around here! :haha: I wish u the best of luck!! Lots of dust your way! Great BD timing BTW!!! :) :dust:

My belly is so sore from the menopur/gonal-f injection (I mix the two, along with the Lupron so its only 1 injection). This a.m I ended up with a small lump underneath my skin. I think it was the medicine just sitting there under my skin. I kept rubbing it with pressure and now the lump is about gone. I was worried my body wouldn't absorb the meds correctly at first but my ovary quickly reassured me that all was good. I literally get O pains about every 10-15 mins. It feels like a ton of twinges...kinda like something's pinging around in my ovary...lol. Stronger O pains is a good way to describe it, too. Anyway, hopefully on Friday I will be told to do my trigger. I'm def responding to the meds...Fx its all *great* news and nothing bad! :) I can't wait until testing time starts! :haha: I'm dying to pull out a test and actually have a 50/50, good chance at seeing a BFP! FX FX FX! Before I had like a 1-3% chance of it happening each month. I can't say enough how grateful dh and I are for this opportunity.

Aidens getting excited, too. He knows a LITTLE about what's going on. I just told him that the injections are to TRY & help a baby grow in my belly and that it may or may not work but we'll know soon so he knows its not a definite and all but he's excited to see what happens, as are we of course! :). Aidens going to be such an amazing big brother! FX we have some wonderful news for us all within the next 3 wks! :)

Mary - I'm excited for you!! :dust:

AFM - I drank coffee before bed And my last red dye test was expired and got left to long before checking it, so I took this blue dye. I'm a little disappointed in the results..

Attachments

• untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 14
i still see some faint line Que.... Have you got any frer already? FX it gets darker in a few days....

I used my only frer late in the day yesterday, and uploaded the pics. I'll buy more tonight or tomorrow. I wish I'd gotten a stronger line. Now I'm starting to doubt myself and worry that my line will fade into nothing like it did in October..

Fx for you Que!

Mary, so excited that it's getting closer!

TTC, yay for temp rise!

Over here, AF got me yesterday. Excited to go see the RE early this week to see what his plan is for this cycle. Hopefully I can get a sticky baby in the next couple of months. TTC for so long is just mentally exhausting and worrying. Seeing all the BFPs from everyone gives me hope though!

Fx TTC! Really hope you get the BFP that you've been wanting for!

Mary- Yaaaay I'm so excited for you :)

AFM- I barfed for the first time today :/ So early on... I mean come on I just got a positive a week ago lol

Fx for you Que!

Mary, so excited that it's getting closer!

TTC, yay for temp rise!

Over here, AF got me yesterday. Excited to go see the RE early this week to see what his plan is for this cycle. Hopefully I can get a sticky baby in the next couple of months. TTC for so long is just mentally exhausting and worrying. Seeing all the BFPs from everyone gives me hope though!

I'm sorry AF got you hun :(. I'm sure you and your RE will come up with a great plan for you though. Hopefully we'll get to see your BFP this cycle! :) FX for you and I wish u a ton of luck, Michelle!

I used my only frer late in the day yesterday, and uploaded the pics. I'll buy more tonight or tomorrow. I wish I'd gotten a stronger line. Now I'm starting to doubt myself and worry that my line will fade into nothing like it did in October..

I hope this isn't the case. I do see something faint in the pic with the blue dye too but I don't trust those tests until I see it darken. I'm crossing my fingers extremely tight that frer will show a better line tomorrow! FX!
Ive had evaps on more frer, cheapies, and blue dye tests then I can even count. And ive had immediate evaps on all brands at some point. Frer has really really obvious second lines that always show because they're "indents" where the dye will fill in so if u test tomorrow and theres pink in it, id call ur doc and tell them u got a positive HPT and would like a blood test. I know my clinic would do it, esp if I said I had a positive, but I've seen that people have very different experiences, depending on where they live/their clinic. Given the fact that the blue dye test has a thicker second line, rather then just a very thin one, it looks bfp to me but blue dye tends to leave a shadow behind so its hard to say for sure. I can't wait for you to get an answer! It drives me nuts that ur dealing with this when the docs could have just taken a blood test for u already!! Ugh. But anyway, good luck & I hope to see a beautiful line tomorrow! :). FX!

Thanks Mary. Pink or blue, I'd be happy with a darker line either way. It doesn't have to be a perfect super dark line, just dark enough to see progression, you know?

Thank you ladies for all the comments on my signature :flower:

CD 4 today and the third day of my clomid today. I felt so sick and dizzy after taking it the first day! :(

Michelle - sorry the witch got you.

SarahLou - I've hear clomid can be hard on you. FX you get used to it soon and start feeling better.

AFM - I need to go get dressed and hit the store for a few more tests.

Thank you :flower:

Its really affecting my moods too, feel so down and grumpy today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"