Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Deli meats are a no no here as well, but I agree Laura......if it isn't cold it isn't a sandwich. So are canned meats like chicken and tuna.

If everything stays on schedule, my retrieval should be in 7 DAYS!!! So my TWW will technically begin in 7 days as well :). 17 days from now & we'll all know of IVF worked first time around for us! I finally found nationwide FIRST time IVF stats compared to a second & third round and the first round has a 48% rate, whereas the others have less than a 38% rate so the many, many women I hear say "1st round of IVF is just a "trial & error" cycle and your much more likely to conceive on your second try." Their doctors actually said this to them too so IDK where they were going for treatment but my RE seems quite confident and clearly the nationwide stats would know more then a few woman on another thread. That right there is a perfect example as to why I should stray away from IVF threads! Lol. I feel really good about this cycle and I see little FALSE comments about the first try being "trial & error" and it freaks me out. Thankfully Dr. Google helped me in finding the correct info on that! :). Anyway, I just wanted to share that because quite a bit of women make it sound like its rare to succeed first try but that's def not true. Now lets get this show on the rd! lol. Cant wait to see how Wednesdays bloods come back. Maybe ill get a surprise and am told to trigger that night! Lol, I'm sure that won't happen until at least Friday though. FX for the best results that a girl could ask for!:)

:yipee: It is soooooooo close now! I am so excited!!! :happydance:

Sounds like implantation bleeding... :dance: FX for you thopkins.... If you don't normally spot before AF then that might be a really good sign...

:dust::dust::dust:

Af is not due til next Wednesday!!! This is why I'm getting a little executed and I probably shouldn't lol I'm thinking about doing a frer in the am.. I know I know I'm crazy!!! But I am a poas-aholic!!

You can try a cheaper one first before using FRER since it's a little expensive... :D We don't mind if you POAS-aholic, we love seeing those lovely sticks here... :haha:

In my case 9dpo was the start :D I got a 2nd thick grey line at 9dpo and pink lines and a positive digi on 10 dpo.

Just don't get discouraged if it is BFN as it might be too early for you.

Jrepp tested early and got clear BFN, tested a few days later and got BFP (I cannot recall hert dpo now)

Fx!!!

Yay!
My lines usually stay the same for 2 days before going a shade darker. Like 14&15 are the same, 16&17 are the same.... Now I took another for today (17dpo) 4 hrs after the fmu strip and its totally darker. So hopefully now my lines will darken faster! Fx!

Attachments

• PicsArt_1430169967074.jpg
    PicsArt_1430169967074.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 9
Feeling so positive today!! Sylvia, I'm glad you FINALLY got progression!! :happydance: That makes me really confident that my next test will be darker!! This week needs to go by faster!! :lol:

I'm excited to see how strong a line I get this weekend. I'm about to take a leftover opk just for fun!!

Went to the RE today, he's not messing around. Start Clomid today for 5 days, then injectables for 3 days. Fx it works.

And fx Michelle! Some BFPs will be rolling in here soon!

Thopkins I got a very clear bfp at 10 dpo! Very unexpected but it was only 2 days after implantation (I had a very obvious dip, and you have a very obvious spike right around the perfect time!)

Thanks a lot ladies.. I am DYING for some Subway. I feel like meh everything in moderation (except raw sprouts, those were the only real no-no from my doctor!! The only cut-and-dried DO NOT EAT! lol) and I think I overdid it exercising and feel blah so I'm indulging. I so rarely do so Im gonna enjoy it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->