Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hi ladies I'm new to this thread. I have a few questions on charting temp. I just joined ff and so proud to have it!!! Dr put me on clomid this month but I will not be taking it again due to some rough side affects I had.. please feel free to look at my chart and tell me how it looks to you.. I know I know my bding is kinda low because dh has been working nights lol thanks in advance and lots of baby dust!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/56a88f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Comfort food, favorite perfume, comfy clothes, and a marathon of your favorite show/movie series. :hug:

Welcome thopkins! I'm not much good at reading charts, but I'm sending you some :dust: GL!!

I feel pretty good this cycle.. ny temp this morning was higher than it has ever been and this cycle is totally different than all my other cycles.

I am seriously eating this right now. It actually tastes pretty good. :rofl:

Attachments

• WIN_20150426_220524.jpg
    WIN_20150426_220524.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 17
Ewwww gross!!!!! Ps. Try pickles and peanut butter!!! That is fabulous!!!!

What's even crazier than what I just ate is me being stuffed full and a bit nauseated, yet finding my mouth immediately starting to water after reading your tip, which is something that ought to sound repulsive!! :haha: :lol: :rofl:

No matter which pregnancy I never craved anything like you girls lol my first baby shower them was pickles and ice cream though! :)

Welcome thopkins! Lots of baby dust your way... Your chart looks great. I can't tell you much this was my second time charting

In full disclosure, I adju my BBT this morning a tad. I woke up at 4 but usually get up at 6:30. All the adjustment calls suggested that my temp of 98.13 should be adjusted to 98.6-98.8. I just adjusted it to 98.4 because that was my temp yesterday morning. Either way, I'm liking the look of my chart as indicative of a nice strong O.

:hi: thopkins
Welcome to the group! I won't me of that much help on your chart as I only got to temp half a cycle and got BFP. Having said that by the looks of things so far your chart looks good!

Your chart is looking nice as well TTC, I cannot wait to start seeing your tests :dance:

No matter which pregnancy I never craved anything like you girls lol my first baby shower them was pickles and ice cream though! :)

Welcome thopkins! Lots of baby dust your way... Your chart looks great. I can't tell you much this was my second time charting

My pregnancy craving with Aiden was Subway, all the way!!! Lol. Pickles were a big craving but not mixed with anything weird lol. I would literally cry tho if subway was closed. My mother drove me 4 towns away one night just to soothe my craving! Haha! :haha: I cannot wait to be preggers again! :)

Oh goodness I would murder a subway at the moment. I know you're not meant to have deli meats unless you heat them right up and the thought of a hot subway sandwich is making me want to keel over. I want cold!

If everything stays on schedule, my retrieval should be in 7 DAYS!!! So my TWW will technically begin in 7 days as well :). 17 days from now & we'll all know of IVF worked first time around for us! I finally found nationwide FIRST time IVF stats compared to a second & third round and the first round has a 48% rate, whereas the others have less than a 38% rate so the many, many women I hear say "1st round of IVF is just a "trial & error" cycle and your much more likely to conceive on your second try." Their doctors actually said this to them too so IDK where they were going for treatment but my RE seems quite confident and clearly the nationwide stats would know more then a few woman on another thread. That right there is a perfect example as to why I should stray away from IVF threads! Lol. I feel really good about this cycle and I see little FALSE comments about the first try being "trial & error" and it freaks me out. Thankfully Dr. Google helped me in finding the correct info on that! :). Anyway, I just wanted to share that because quite a bit of women make it sound like its rare to succeed first try but that's def not true. Now lets get this show on the rd! lol. Cant wait to see how Wednesdays bloods come back. Maybe ill get a surprise and am told to trigger that night! Lol, I'm sure that won't happen until at least Friday though. FX for the best results that a girl could ask for!:)

Oh goodness I would murder a subway at the moment. I know you're not meant to have deli meats unless you heat them right up and the thought of a hot subway sandwich is making me want to keel over. I want cold!

Deli meats are fine...or at least that's what I've been told by the docs here. I always bring up my subway craving for a cold turkey topped with lots of pickles & mayo and our RE always makes funny comments but nothing bad. I probably ate at least 2/day with aiden too, lol. My RE recently told me to stay off of google because there's so much out there that really doesn't make a difference and can just add extra stress....of course I'm still going to be a google addict tho! :haha: Unless your doctor has advised u otherwise, enjoy a sub from subway! :)

Hi ladies I'm new to this thread. I have a few questions on charting temp. I just joined ff and so proud to have it!!! Dr put me on clomid this month but I will not be taking it again due to some rough side affects I had.. please feel free to look at my chart and tell me how it looks to you.. I know I know my bding is kinda low because dh has been working nights lol thanks in advance and lots of baby dust!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/56a88f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Welcome hun! Its hard to tell by just ur chart at this very moment but if tomorrows temp goes back up, today could have possibly been an implantation dip. FX for u! GL!

Deli meats are fine...or at least that's what I've been told by the docs here. I always bring up my subway craving for a cold turkey topped with lots of pickles & mayo and our RE always makes funny comments but nothing bad. I probably ate at least 2/day with aiden too, lol. My RE recently told me to stay off of google because there's so much out there that really doesn't make a difference and can just add extra stress....of course I'm still going to be a google addict tho! :haha: Unless your doctor has advised u otherwise, enjoy a sub from subway! :)

I might well get one at some point. Advice over here is generally no. But maybe I'll query with the midwife (if she ever calls me back)

Thopkins, welcome..... FX today's temp is just an ID and hoping it goes back up tomorrow.. :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Mary I'm so excited! I can't believe we're in the 3WW for you :haha: uour BFP will be here before we know it. And most of the people I've known or followed had a successful first-round so those women clearly don't know what they're talking about paired with those national stats!

Laura my OB did recommend staying away from the cold deli meats for sure but I eat high quality stuff every now and then. That being said I crave subway like nonstop! Ughhhhhhh

My pregnancy craving with Aiden was Subway, all the way!!! Lol. Pickles were a big craving but not mixed with anything weird lol. I would literally cry tho if subway was closed. My mother drove me 4 towns away one night just to soothe my craving! Haha! :haha: I cannot wait to be preggers again! :)

That sounds so good right now! I just put pickles and cucumbers on mine yummy :) I can't wait for your BFP either!
I need some cheering up.... Its really hard for me to stay positive. I don't know I guess I'm so scared this time around

Thank you all!!!! This morning with the temp dip came with a tiny tiny bit of spotting.... I am feeling really good about this cycle... I had a nd in July of last year and if I get pregnant this month I will have the same due date roughly... really hope this is my month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->