Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm very much an in moderation gal too. I've certainly had a deli sandwich on those days cravings over powered logic.

SO... OPK at about the ten minute mark.. IDK what to make of it, but not stressing as it's not a guarantee that and OPK will come out strong positive when prego. I'm convinced I am and I'm sure I'll get a nice line this weekend.

Attachments

• untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 10
Melewen- I hope I'm as lucky as you!! I really want a bfp. I am stocked up bought 8 frer, one the clearblue and a clearblue digi.. guess I'm gonna test everyday lol

Save the digi until you have a nice solid line. It doesn't matter how sensitive they claim to be or how early you can supposedly test, a digi won't pick up what a line test can barely catch.

Well ladies I am almost positive I just experienced implantation bleeding!!!! When can I test when can I test lol..... I'm gonna try to hold off as long as I can

I would personally test in the morning, because of the spike you experienced yesterday. It can take 2 days for the hcg to show but it can always take many more days! It just depends on your body. So don't get upset if you don't see a second line if you test tomorrow; it's still very early :)

I would wait 3-4 days to test.

Mine was negative at 9 and 11 dpo but blazing positive at 13dpo

Thopkins, it really depends on how your body process hcg... They say it can take 3-5 days from suspected implantation for HCG to be in your urine or detected in HPT.... I tested at 14dpo or 6 days after suspected ID (8dpo) no experience with early testing. Hope you get a :bfp: soon.

:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck on your next round of Clomid Michelle.... FX this is it....

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Took one this morning and..... bfn lol but I'm still confident!!!

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1427951324000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1427951324000.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 16
Temp today is good FX it keeps on rising and stay there. Love your optimism. Come on :bfp:

Edit: i think im seeing a start of line, faintt and thin....:dance:

:dust::dust::dust:

I know right... I can bring myself to throw it away... I thought I saw something there for a minute then I talked myself out of it ha ha I was afraid my temp waS gonna drop this morning.. but it didn't!!! Woo hoo

This pic was taken with my kindle fire and camera sucks so... I can try different way later

Less then a week until Expected ER!!! I can't get over how close it is! My stem injections are def painful as I'm pushing in the fluids...it burns ALOT! I'm excited to be done with this part of the process! I just really hope ohss doesn't occur, seeing as they started me at the MAX dose for stems but my doc would rather over stem than under stem and I agree with that, I just pray nothing serious happens due to over-stimulation, u know? But I'm sure it'll all be okay :)...Its just a small fear I think everyone gets a tiny bit of during this process.
Anyway, I go for bloods tomorrow to check hormone levels & figure out if they need to adjust my meds at all. Im excited for tomorrows results, as they'll give us a better idea as to how my body's reacting to the meds. Then hopefully Friday they'll tell me to do the trigger within a day or two. Im honestly most nervous for the actual retrieval then I am anything else at this very moment. I'm nervous of any pain afterwards and as I said, ohss, but just the pain from the retrieval itself is what's scaring me the most. Hopefully I wont be too uncomfortable after! FX for this whole process!

Hope to Be Joining You Ladies In The Pregnancy Thread SOON!! :) FX FX FX!

If anyone can handle this it is you Mary :hugs: I have so much faith that you'll be just fine and cannot wait for you to join us!!! Not too long anymore.

Good luck with tomorrow's bloods :dust:

Mary - I'm so excited for you, and hoping you don't suffer too much pain!!

AFM - I'm now terrified to test again, fearing the disappearance of the faint second line, instead of the darkening..

Mary, I am so excited for you! Tomorrow I go to the doc to learn how to give myself shots. I'm terrified of this, but knowing you've been so brave though all of yours gives me hope!

I'm only doing three days of injections this cycle. I picked up my meds today and they also gave me a dose of ovidrel, so maybe the doc will want to do a trigger even though I'm not doing iui? If so, I'm guessing I could O next weekend, which would be really early for me (and be perfect timing, as DH and I are going on a weekend vacation!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->