Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

GL Michelle! I am so nervous about the morning's test. I just want to see it as clear as Sunday's. But I'd really rather see it darker. It's going to be another EPT brand blue dye, to check progression.

Ooh, Que are you testing tomorrow morning? I'm excited to see the results! Fx fx fx for a BFP!

Less then a week until Expected ER!!! I can't get over how close it is! My stem injections are def painful as I'm pushing in the fluids...it burns ALOT! I'm excited to be done with this part of the process! I just really hope ohss doesn't occur, seeing as they started me at the MAX dose for stems but my doc would rather over stem than under stem and I agree with that, I just pray nothing serious happens due to over-stimulation, u know? But I'm sure it'll all be okay :)...Its just a small fear I think everyone gets a tiny bit of during this process.
Anyway, I go for bloods tomorrow to check hormone levels & figure out if they need to adjust my meds at all. Im excited for tomorrows results, as they'll give us a better idea as to how my body's reacting to the meds. Then hopefully Friday they'll tell me to do the trigger within a day or two. Im honestly most nervous for the actual retrieval then I am anything else at this very moment. I'm nervous of any pain afterwards and as I said, ohss, but just the pain from the retrieval itself is what's scaring me the most. Hopefully I wont be too uncomfortable after! FX for this whole process!

Hope to Be Joining You Ladies In The Pregnancy Thread SOON!! :) FX FX FX!

I can't wait to hear your updates :dance: Very proud of you Mary for enduring the pain from your injections.... Things we do to have our little miracle. FX ALL IS WELL and we'll be seeing you in the pregnancy thread SOON!!!! :happydance:

AFM - I'm now terrified to test again, fearing the disappearance of the faint second line, instead of the darkening..

FX for a :bfp: :hugs:

Mary, I am so excited for you! Tomorrow I go to the doc to learn how to give myself shots. I'm terrified of this, but knowing you've been so brave though all of yours gives me hope!

I'm only doing three days of injections this cycle. I picked up my meds today and they also gave me a dose of ovidrel, so maybe the doc will want to do a trigger even though I'm not doing iui? If so, I'm guessing I could O next weekend, which would be really early for me (and be perfect timing, as DH and I are going on a weekend vacation!)

FX it everything turns up well.

:dust: to you Ladies!!!!

Michelle- FX on your next round of clomid!!

Mary- I can't do needles so I'm so proud of you for doing the injections all for your soon to be bundle of joy!

Querida- Did you test? My lines are staying exactly the same... And temp dropped lower.

Sylvia, only keep up those tests and temps if it's giving you comfort. I know some ladies that kept temping after their bfp and it fluctuated. I was too much of a chicken to do it! Your tests still look good!

Yeah it does..I want to know everything that's happening until I see the doc on Wednesday. I would just worry too much if I don't this time around

FINALLY!!! I couldn't get BnB up ALL DAY!! I've been DYING to show today's test. It's still faint, but DEFINITELY clearer and slightly darker than Sunday's test!! :happydance: AND my Medicaid is FINALLY fixed and my first prenatal is May 26th!!

Attachments

• untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 13
  • untitled (9).jpg
    untitled (9).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 11
  • untitled (11).jpg
    untitled (11).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
Woohoo! Faint but there! Fx it gets darker soon! Congrats!

Here's progression pics, Sunday and today. Not as much as I'd have liked, but I'll take what I get.

Attachments

• untitled (1).jpg
    untitled (1).jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 15
  • untitled (9).jpg
    untitled (9).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 14
https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5541f52a20bab.gif

Hi ladies :hi:

Just dropping in to update you all.. I've had to stop my clomid on the last day due to headaches and blurred/disturbed vision! Apparently according to the gynae unit its a side affect of clomid they don't like! I'm still not right now :cry: I only missed one tablet so she said she don't think it will make a difference to the outcome of the cycle or treatment.

Have those when i'm on clomid... Worst because the doc had to extend my pills for another 3 days and another two days with injections because im not responding really well as expected. Hope it ease up for you and you get to have good follicles. Are you going to have a follies scan?

Have those when i'm on clomid... Worst because the doc had to extend my pills for another 3 days and another two days with injections because im not responding really well as expected. Hope it ease up for you and you get to have good follicles. Are you going to have a follies scan?

Thank you :flower:

Yeah I'm going for the scan on the 5th May, so hopefully it worked and I can have the trigger injection :)

Good luck Sarah, and feel better! I'm also going in on May 5 to have my follies checked! Also blood work done that morning. Boo.

Thank you :flower:

Yeah I'm going for the scan on the 5th May, so hopefully it worked and I can have the trigger injection :)

Good luck Sarah!! Feel better & I hope all works out for u this cycle :hugs:

Woohoo! Faint but there! Fx it gets darker soon! Congrats!

Here's progression pics, Sunday and today. Not as much as I'd have liked, but I'll take what I get.

I'm sorry to say hun but if it were bfp, the line more then likely would be darker by now. I think those are evaps :(. Blue dye tests STINK because the blue dye almost always leaves an evap line behind. They've fooled me multiple times in the past. Id take a frer and go by that. At this point, a frer would show a clear line. Good luck, hun. Hope u get an answer soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->