Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Tomorrow I have my u/s and the docs should be stating when exactly my retrieval will be! :).
Yesterday I had bloods done and my levels looked great they said and there was no need to change my dose, which means in responding good where I've been :). My ovary is HUGE, which is a normal response, but its so uncomfortable! I think the doc will either tell me to trigger tomorrow ir Sat night. I'm so excited but more then nervous about the actual retrieval process! FX all is a-okay!

Sorry I haven't been on much...I used too much of my internet time on my phone earlier in the month so I'm trying not to go over until the 7th when it restarts. Ive been trying to make sure I have enough data time to update u all before then :). Cant wait til the 7th so I can come on here and chat away!! lol.

Lots of dust to everyone! :dust:

Well Mary I took your advice. I had subway. and it was AMAZING

lol, I bet it was!! ;) I actually had subway myself two nights ago :). It's just as amazing now as it was when Aiden was in my belly! lol. I have a feeling ill be eating alot of subway this time around too. Its just so yummy!!!

Mary, I am so excited for you! Tomorrow I go to the doc to learn how to give myself shots. I'm terrified of this, but knowing you've been so brave though all of yours gives me hope!

I'm only doing three days of injections this cycle. I picked up my meds today and they also gave me a dose of ovidrel, so maybe the doc will want to do a trigger even though I'm not doing iui? If so, I'm guessing I could O next weekend, which would be really early for me (and be perfect timing, as DH and I are going on a weekend vacation!)

Thanks hun :). And by ur second injection, ull be a pro! lol. I can set it all up without even looking at this point. You'll do great! :) Good luck, Michelle!!

Nice update Mary.... You'll be fine with the retrieval.... Grow beautiful healthy eggies grow..... :D

Thank u Daphne! Hopefully my eggys can hear us chanting for them to grow nice and healthy! Lol :haha: Grow eggys, grow! :)

Can't wait for your BFP mary! Only good things ahead!

Lol, I think they heard you, Daphne, my ovary jumped when I read it, Lol! Hopefully only 7-9 days until transfer so you will all have to start preparing to post up the funny videos for me! :) I'm aiming to laugh ALL day after my transfer :haha: Ive heard people say for years that you can trick ur brain into thinking your less stressed/happier from smiling. Idk how true that is but the IVF clowns sorta proves it to be true...i guess..lol. Anyway, I don't think it'll take much to make me laugh and smile on transfer day. I'll be so happy and excited for the end result to be upset at all. As ive been saying, I'm going to enjoy being PUPO (Pregnant unless proven otherwise) during our TWW. :).

I'm still going to test out my trigger but I'm doing 10,000iu's and everything I'm finding online says it'll take 10-14 days before its out so I figure if I use nothing but wondfo until I see the line get lighter and then hopefully start to darken again, and once I notice it darkening again, ill use a frer. I have betas for 12 days past retrieval and 14 days past retrieval so I may not be able to find out as early as I was hoping (10dpR) but ill def know by 14dpR, when we see if hcg levels rise. FX super tight! The trigger SHOULD be out of my system by 12dpR tho. Either way, its so soon!!! I wanted to let u ladies know ahead of time that I can't use frer too early because the wondfo could turn negative but since frer is so sensitive, that could still be positive the next day and I'm trying to steer clear of false positive from the trigger. Good thing I have 20 wondfos saved. I can use 1/day to test out the hcg and still have plenty for my true testing time. God, please let this work!! FX!

Mary, is it days past retrieval or days past when they put them back in? I only ask because 12 days past retrieval looks a lot different when transferring 3 day embryos and 5 or 6 day embryos. Either way I'm super excited for you.

I'm sorry to say hun but if it were bfp, the line more then likely would be darker by now. I think those are evaps :(. Blue dye tests STINK because the blue dye almost always leaves an evap line behind. They've fooled me multiple times in the past. Id take a frer and go by that. At this point, a frer would show a clear line. Good luck, hun. Hope u get an answer soon!

You may be right Mary. But every test brand has a few tests per batch that can catch lower hcg levels, so I could just be at a low levels or be experiencing a slow rise. Either way, I haven't had a period since the end of February and I feel quite prego. I'm going to borrow your term and say I'm PUPO myself as my ob can't get me in until 5-26. I have one more blue dye for Friday. If I don't get a stronger line, I'll get a couple frer. If I do, I can schedule an apt with the local pregnancy clinic, which offers free hpt (and a free preliminary ultrasound if you don't know how far along you are) They don't do full prenatal care, but do offer counseling and little newborn welcome kits and sometimes are able to help with furniture and formula.

I can't wait to see your BFP Mary! I'm feeling really confident for you. FX

6DPO and all afternoon I've had a pretty decent amount of CM (more than usual). Fx!

Mary, is it days past retrieval or days past when they put them back in? I only ask because 12 days past retrieval looks a lot different when transferring 3 day embryos and 5 or 6 day embryos. Either way I'm super excited for you.

Thank you, Jess! :) And Its 12 days past retrieval. Once my transfer is done ill start referring to it as "7dp5dt", for example, but since idk if it'll be a day 2-5 yet, my RE said days past retrieval is just as good of a way to track it all. Whether its a 3dt or a 5dt, it'll still technically be 12dpo (or 12dpR) and my RE said either way implantation will usually occur ABOUT 6/7dpR (3-4dp3dt or 1-2dp5dt) so testing is still the same in that way :). He said with a 5 day transfer, implantation could start that very day but usually by day 6. So with a day 6 transfer, implantation would still occur by day 6/7, u get what I'm saying? I thought testing went by transfer day at first but my tww starts on retrieval day and it's all the same from there testing/waiting wise, other then possibly having hcg from the trigger left over until 12dpo (7dp5dt or 9dp3tdt) but even if I'm someone who doesn't metabolize the trigger fast like many do, we'll know if it worked after our second beta at 14dpR when we see if levels rise but I'm sure since ill be testing it out with the same batch of wondfos, ill probably be able to see it starting to get darker again before the betas, if its BFP that is. Fx! If we end up with twins, which there's a big chance we will, I have a feeling I'll see my tests getting darker again earlier than the first beta. Its crazy how impatient I can be when it comes to this stuff! Lol. Either way I only have to wait another 16 days about to get the betas so it'll be soon any how but after all of this time, it seems like those extra 2 days will be an eternity! LOL. I'm sure time will pass quickly though. It certainly already has! Fx for a great outcome! :)

6DPO and all afternoon I've had a pretty decent amount of CM (more than usual). Fx!

FX for you! That'd be awesome if u get ur BFP the same day as my retrieval or right before/after (depending on when u plan to test!) FX super tight! Sticky dust your way! :dust:

I'm going to do my best to remember to start temping again tomorrow. I want a few more temps logged into my chart before ER & hopefully I make it to ET. I'm not very nervous about making it to transfer tho, as I feel good about everything. But no matter the outcome, being less stressed is def best for me. But yea, I want some pre-trigger shot temps to compare to my LP temps for when I share my chart in the FF gallery. Plus, I still want to see how wonky they get while still stemming. I meant to start days ago but I always think "no, I don't need to temp today anyway.." but I regret it after when I see my almost blank chart. Talk about a temping addict! :haha:. If I'm lucky enough to get my BFP, ill temp until 21dpo just to see if I'm someone who's temp stays up for the full 21 days (lol) but after that I'm done with the temping! I dont want any extra stress added, u know? I got a really good picture of a chart from someone temping for a long period after a BFP when Daphne kept temping...lol, no need for me to do it now, too, lol. Thanks Daphne! ;) haha.

oh Michelle, I meant to ask earlier, what injections are u starting? Just curious as to if its something that ive been on. I wish u a ton of luck and hope those are the only 3 injections that you will need to get your sticky bean! You can get through the shots like its nothing, I know you can! :)

Hi Mary! I'm doing Follistim for three days starting Sat night. My husband came to the injection lesson, and I think I may just close my eyes and have him do them instead. We will see how brave I feel.

Then I'm heading in for bloods Tuesday morning to check estradiol levels, then an apt with the doc to see how my follicles are looking so he can figure out when to trigger and tell us which days we should BD.

I started out this cycle not feeling confident, but I feel pretty good about it now, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed hard that this works!

TTC74, your chart is looking great!

Que, thinking good thoughts for a darker line for you.

Mary, eeeeeee! I'm getting so excited about everything for you. Based off of the timeline, what date will you be testing for your BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->