Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thank you, Brianna.

Truly appreciate it. I read all of the encouraging stories online, but have a feeling I'm not going to be one of them this time. Thank you for your support. My name is Sarah :)

Fingers this thread is full of amazing women with lots of encouraging stories!! I myself have suffered a loss and never had anyone to talk to other than my dh. I wish I would have known about this then.. you are in a great place and we will all be here with you!! My name is tonya and if you ever need to talk you can private message me or we can talk on here. I will be praying for you.. God Bless

Fingers this thread is full of amazing women with lots of encouraging stories!! I myself have suffered a loss and never had anyone to talk to other than my dh. I wish I would have known about this then.. you are in a great place and we will all be here with you!! My name is tonya and if you ever need to talk you can private message me or we can talk on here. I will be praying for you.. God Bless

I truly appreciate it, tonya! I am feeling so along right now, and get so discouraged because it seems everwhere i turn someone is getting pregnant. I'm sorry for your loss as well. My name is Sarah.

I know EXACTLY how you feel... my friend just told me yesterday that she was pregnant.. now don't get me wrong I am happy for them but I can't help but feel like, it's my turn...

Yes- my FB feed is full of pregnancy announcements, bellies and babies. And being asked why I haven't started yet is sometimes very hard to handle. I'm beyond thrilled for everyone else- but just wonder if it will ever be me.

I apologize apparently i'm not as tech savy as i think- have no clue how to private message anyone- so if you have thank you. I just don't know how to respond.

Wish this hurting feeling would go away- has anyone heard of a similar experience like mine and it actually turned out ok? :( I've read stories that give me hope but then i feel like i should stop trying to live in other's shoes and realize my story is different than theirs

Tonya, your chart is still looking good with your temps still up, are ou going to test again or have I missed it? FX!

Welcome to the group Sarah! I'm so sorry for all your heart ache and the loss you have suffered :hugs: The ladies on here got me into the serious TTC business with ovulation sticks and temping and their support is just great!

It's normal to feel sad when other pregnancies are announced as you are sad for yourself even though you are happy for friends.

Take time to be kind to yourself hun. It is great news that you can get pregnant so you still have faith to hold onto :hugs:

We are here if you want to rant or cry any time!!!

Tonya, your chart is still looking good with your temps still up, are ou going to test again or have I missed it? FX!

Welcome to the group Sarah! I'm so sorry for all your heart ache and the loss you have suffered :hugs: The ladies on here got me into the serious TTC business with ovulation sticks and temping and their support is just great!

It's normal to feel sad when other pregnancies are announced as you are sad for yourself even though you are happy for friends.

Take time to be kind to yourself hun. It is great news that you can get pregnant so you still have faith to hold onto :hugs:

We are here if you want to rant or cry any time!!!

Thank you so much- just wish I could know for sure to let this go this time instead of holding on and hurting more. But thank you- i can tell this is an amazing group- so blessed to find you all :hugs:

Oh, I'm Pamela btw. You can get pregnant so it sounds like maybe you just need some help in the beginning to maintain it. I'm no expert but I've read and there are other ladies that is/was on this thread that had losses and then took progestrone to maintain the pregnancy. Have you thought about making an appointment with your gynea? They can help you if they know your history and hopefully the next BFP will be sticky

Oh, I'm Pamela btw. You can get pregnant so it sounds like maybe you just need some help in the beginning to maintain it. I'm no expert but I've read and there are other ladies that is/was on this thread that had losses and then took progestrone to maintain the pregnancy. Have you thought about making an appointment with your gynea? They can help you if they know your history and hopefully the next BFP will be sticky

Hello Pamela. I'm hoping when the doc calls with the results of my newest blood test on Monday I can talk to them about it- and talk about options. Sorry i'm just a so emotional today and feel like being on here is helping. My husband or DH i'm guessing won't be home until tonight- so dealing with all of this solo has been hard

Ah hun I can just imagine how hard it must be for you. I hope that your Dr can give you a plan going forward as nobody should endure so much pain during what is suppose to be a happy time when you start planning a family.

Just remember you're not doing anything wrong and you WILL be blessed with a rainbow baby. Not a question of if but rather when. Will hope it is real soon :hugs:

Ah hun I can just imagine how hard it must be for you. I hope that your Dr can give you a plan going forward as nobody should endure so much pain during what is suppose to be a happy time when you start planning a family.

Just remember you're not doing anything wrong and you WILL be blessed with a rainbow baby. Not a question of if but rather when. Will hope it is real soon :hugs:

Thank you- i appreciate it :hug:

Hugs to you fingers!!!

Wunna bubba- I have been testing every stinking day twice a day and nothing but bfn... and I am officially out of tests!! So I can't test until I buy some and I am not planning to go to the store so.... I guess I'm gonna wait until the witch comes!!!

Do you normally have a 16 day lp? I see in your sig you've got 4 more days to go.
If so then you might just be too early with the tests for them to pick it up.

FX that is the case :dust:

Thanks I'm trying to stay positive!!!:happydance:
I just want my :bfp: fx for you too dear!!!

FX to all. I'm hoping that today can end up with good results for someone else. Then maybe someday my turn will come <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->