Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

You can text it to me and I'll post it.....I do nothing.....ALL DAY LONG (well kinda not true but I have time)

The clinic called and ALL 5 FERTILIZED!!!! I am so incredibly happy right now! They haven't scheduled the actual transfer time and date yet because they're going to see if most of them make it to day 3 and if so, they'd probably ask if I want to push it to day 5. We'll see how it goes! It seems to me though that having less eggs worked in my favor so far. FX they're ALL good for pregnancy, or at least 1-2 to transfer :). You guys have no idea how happy we are right now! Dh and I both got teary eyed when we got the news (happy tears of course!). So there will be a transfer, woooo! This is amazing! I still cant believe we had 100% mature & 100% fertilized! That's awesome! :happydance:

Congratulations, so happy for your!!!

Thanks for the tip, Mary! That one was slightly more painful than the others. But thanks to you, I was prepared. :)

Jess, we're BDing. The RE said that since my husband's SA came back normal, that was fine and not having to do an IUI would save us money.

So per doc's orders, have to BD sometime Friday then Sat morning! Then Tuesday I start progesterone. My doc is having me take it right as I'm going to bed, so hopefully I won't notice much leakage since my instructions are to take them vaginally!

Mary that's such amazing news!!!! I can't wait for your bfp :D

Re: the progesterone, the idea is that the progesterone itself is absorbed more readily by the vaginal walls and more directly by the uterus. I was vaguely annoyed by having to put a pad on each night but I'd rather that than go against our pharmacy and doc and mess with rectal insertion anyway :) but most of the time you'll end up with enough progesterone anyway from it circulating in your bloodstream to help any progesterone-related losses. So it's up to whoever takes it, I just preferred going about it the recommended way!

Michelle I missed your post. Just make sure you wear a pad or panty liner to bed! The discharge comes out when your body melts the oil and I ruined a pair of my favorite undies that way! Lol. Other than that they're no big thang and at least the oil comes out! Hahah. Fx for you!! So excited !!

You can text it to me and I'll post it.....I do nothing.....ALL DAY LONG (well kinda not true but I have time)

lol, sounds good! :). I completely forgot I had your # until last night as I was typing to you. Otherwise, I would have used it sooner!

Thanks for the tip, Mary! That one was slightly more painful than the others. But thanks to you, I was prepared. :)

Jess, we're BDing. The RE said that since my husband's SA came back normal, that was fine and not having to do an IUI would save us money.

So per doc's orders, have to BD sometime Friday then Sat morning! Then Tuesday I start progesterone. My doc is having me take it right as I'm going to bed, so hopefully I won't notice much leakage since my instructions are to take them vaginally!

Its def much better at night! I have to do them 2x/day and the morning one is def messy but if I insert the night time one as im going to bed, it helps a ton, as I'm laying down all night (other then to pee!) so it takes a heck of alot longer to leak. I'm so excited for u Michelle! New TTC plans are always exciting! :) FX FX FX!

This is going to be another LONG day while I await the next phone call from the lab! Can't wait to hear how my little beans are doing!! FX they all keep growing strong! :)

I can't believe transfer is most likely tomorrow already! I can't wait until my embies are transferred back to me! From there, ill be able to just relax and pray to god that one or both stick! FX!

I'm so happy to hear about your supereggs mary! I can't wait to see you get your little super bfp!

Haha, love the pic! I def have some super eggs---They're ALL still going strong! :happydance:. We still dont want to take the risk tho and since the body is all and all the best place for our embies to be, our RE & ourselves decided to still go with a day 3 tomorrow. Tomo at 830a.m my little beans will be transferred back to me! Yay!!! She didn't say the grade of the embies as of tonight but she said "they're all looking great!" so thats gota be a good thing! Hopefully every last eggy is nice & strong and make it to day 5 blasts (inside of my uterus and in the lab!). Id love to have 1-3 to freeze for back-up. I'm so happy about all of this. I will be enjoying myself over the next 10 days, hopefully 9 months! My father said "tomorrow you will technically be pregnant." and thats how I look at it too, even tho I need implantation to occur before its truly a pregnancy but we believe any egg fertilized is a life. Anyway, I'm super excited! I will feel much better/less stressed having our beans back in me. Its been so stressful waiting on these phone calls! So glad tomorrow is the final big day, other than the beta's of course! :). FX FX FX!!!

Jess, I didn't send u a pic today because it only lightened a TINY TINY bit so it wasn't worth even taking a pic of but I also didn't wait the "28hr half-life" time for the trigger. I'll send u a pic tomorrow, as I'm sure that'll actually be noticeably lighter. Can't wait to see It start darkening again! :) FX sooooo tight!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
Mary gets pregnant tomorrow!
We can all bath in champaigne to celebrate :dance:

Mary thank you for sharing. I feel so honored to be along for the ride! So what's the next milestone after tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->