Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Sarah - :hugs: So sorry it's taking a lot in you. :bfp: will be there before you know it.

Michelle - https://i57.tinypic.com/9j3lab.gif

Mary - I know the feeling... Seeing those lines are so addictive esp. since it's our first time. DH keep on buying sticks that i have to stop him and we even ended up using our left over digi OPKs just for fun. Are you going to try OPKs as well :haha:?

No one is going anywhere Sarah :hugs: The concept is to stick together until we all her BFPs! Besides none of us can pass up a chance to see pee sticks :rofl:

Happy birthday Michelle!

No one is going anywhere Sarah :hugs: The concept is to stick together until we all her BFPs! Besides none of us can pass up a chance to see pee sticks :rofl:

Happy birthday Michelle!

I agree with Dani, Sarah! Just like you have been here for us, we will all be here for you in return! I have a great feeling about you joining us very soon! Dont give up hope! Hope & prayer got me through the past 25 cycles, as well as having this amazing support. Keep your faith and it WILL happen! I know it! And we will be here until the very end! I do know that feeling of being the "only one" though...I remember when all of the original girls got their bfps and mine still wasn't coming...I felt so scared that I lost all of my buddies on here & was feeling sad about it but they ALL stayed right here with me & I'll always be grateful for that :). We aren't going anywhere! ;)
I'm still rooting for ur BFP this cycle!! FX!

Sarah, no one is going anywhere. We have all been together this far....some of us longer than others, but there is no point in leaving now. I'm too invested.

I'm just going to echo the other ladies, we'll all stick together till we all have BFP's and then till we all give birth and beyond.

Don't worry about that hun :hugs:

I dont always comment but I always read and check on you ladies!!!!! No one is going to disappear, Sarah!!!

Happy birthday, Michelle!

Beta day! :wohoo: I'll be going in in about 2hrs and then I'll probably have to wait 4-6hrs from there to actually get the results. I will update ASAP! :) My frer was a little darker again today and my last wondfo has DEF caught on, even more than yesterdays! I'm very excited to see how today goes! Next ill be waiting on my second beta on Wed! Its like a constant waiting game! Lol. FX!

Beta day! :wohoo: I'll be going in in about 2hrs and then I'll probably have to wait 4-6hrs from there to actually get the results. I will update ASAP! :) My frer was a little darker again today and my last wondfo has DEF caught on, even more than yesterdays! I'm very excited to see how today goes! Next ill be waiting on my second beta on Wed! Its like a constant waiting game! Lol. FX!

Everything about ttc is waiting: waiting for period to start, waiting for period to end, waiting for fertile window, waiting for testing window, waiting for AF (process starts over) or doctor confirmation. Once you get pregnant you wait for ultrasounds, and doctors appointments, and tests and the baby shower and the baby to arrive.....it's always waiting all the time. Update me too

Yaaaay! Happy beta day!

AFM, the trigger is still in my system it seems. I think the line is fainter than Saturday's, but I'll be able to better compare once it dries.

Yay for BETAS! Oh and either fist bump or high five your Dr on behalf of us for doing such an amazing job!!

Cannot wait for update :yipee:

Everything about ttc is waiting: waiting for period to start, waiting for period to end, waiting for fertile window, waiting for testing window, waiting for AF (process starts over) or doctor confirmation. Once you get pregnant you wait for ultrasounds, and doctors appointments, and tests and the baby shower and the baby to arrive.....it's always waiting all the time. Update me too

I completely agree about the waiting!!
And I will for sure update you as soon as I hear! God, please let this be it!!

Michelle, loving your chart FX it keeps on rising... Can't wait to see more :bfp: here.... :dance:

Sarah, we'll be here no matter what. As the title suggests, together until we ALL get our :bfp: :hugs: <3

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Woo beta day!!!! Let's start a betting pool on how high Mary's first numbers will be :haha: and yes, always waiting for something! I'm now waiting for the genre reveal and for LO's V-day! Always something to count down the days until..

Michelle your chart is looking great!

Woo beta day!!!! Let's start a betting pool on how high Mary's first numbers will be :haha: and yes, always waiting for something! I'm now waiting for the genre reveal and for LO's V-day! Always something to count down the days until..

Michelle your chart is looking great!

Lol! A guessing game would be fun! :haha:

I can't wait to find out what your having!!! What did your fizz test say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->