Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm in bed already, but we can do one on the pc and send you the code. You can then just type the code into your signature.

What was your last period date?

:wohoo: i'm about to :ninja: :gun: them after reading your first post.... Glad everything were great!!! FX for a very high #s on wednesday.

What's your EDD again? And what kind of ticker do you want? I could fix it for you and put the code here. :dance:

Yay Mary!!!!! I knew it!! We all did, duh. You so pregnant!

Your due date is around January 23rd right? Going off 12dpo. Yay new year baby!

:wohoo: i'm about to :ninja: :gun: them after reading your first post.... Glad everything were great!!! FX for a very high #s on wednesday.

What's your EDD again? And what kind of ticker do you want? I could fix it for you and put the code here. :dance:

My EDD is January 27th and id love one of those tickers showing the baby's progression and just a cute baby design or something. Ull find something cute :)

Here are two samples Mary, one small one big. :D

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/hw8Mp3.png

PHP:
[img]https://lmtm.lilypie.com/hw8Mp3.png[/img]

https://lmtf.lilypie.com/Soa9p3.png

PHP:
[img]https://lmtf.lilypie.com/Soa9p3.png[/img]

Am I not getting the whole thing copied?! Idk why its not working :(. I like the big one. Can u copy it and paste it on here for me? It doesn't let me see whether im copying the whole thing or not. In my siggy is what it did give me.

Am I not getting the whole thing copied?! Idk why its not working :(. I like the big one. Can u copy it and paste it on here for me? It doesn't let me see whether im copying the whole thing or not. In my siggy is what it did give me.

Just add the code below in your siggy because you're missing it. :D

.png[/img]

I knew it was missing something! Lol. Thank you so much Daphne! I love it and now I have my own little countdown!
And thank you Pamela for offering to do It from bed! :)

Daphne, at some point, could u post the link to the other thread, figured I'll start on both of them now that bloods confirmed my HPT's. I'm very excited to see what the next beta is! They do 3 of them I guess with IVF at my clinic. So ill have 1 Wednesday and another Friday so that'll help me feel good until the first u/s to see the levels rise until 16dpo. They can see a sac after the levels hit about 1000 so maybe they want to see how my levels are rising so they can predict a good early u/s date. My RE said he was going to do the 1st ultrasound ASAP after my BFP. Def excited for that! Dh has never experienced it before so I'm extremely excited to see his reactions through out the pregnancy.
So my friend did a Chinese gender thing for me and its predicting a girl and the funny thing is is I told dh that i thought it was going to be a girl, as well. But you never know! We've been more team blue (even aiden changed to team blue apparently! It was so cute how badly he wanted a sister..lol. I wonder what changed) but of course we will be happy with either one!!

It worked.... Really glad seeing a ticker in your siggy. It's so new :D FX betas doubles fast. Oh, hopefully you'll get a scan this weekend or early next week...

Here's the link to the other thread. Everyone will be happy to see you there. FX all the other ladies will get their :bfp: soon...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ing-together-until-we-all-give-birth-469.html

Thank you so much Abs!!! :)

Daphne, do u know why my ticker is still saying the same as yesterday? Does it wait til a certain time of day to change? lol.

It's correct Mary, it's because when i made it it's already past midnight here. You are at 13 dpo today right? My tickers change at 9 am so maybe the same for you. Oh, and based on your time, yesterday you are only 3w5d.

It's correct Mary, it's because when i made it it's already past midnight here. You are at 13 dpo today right? My tickers changes at 9 am so maybe the same for you. Oh, and based on your time, yesterday you are only 3w5d.

ooh ic now. And yeah I'm 13dpo. I thought my ticker was frozen or something, lol.

Im trying to decide when to test again. Yesterday I still had a faint line, most likely from the trigger. Im thinking tomorrow or Thursday to see if I have a darker line? I am also supposed to go in for a bloodtest I think on Friday.

Last night i had a dream that i took a few pregnancy tests and the line was SO dark! Ahh a girl can dream... :)

A girl CAN dream. I've had SO many dreams about positive pregnancy tests it's not even funny.

I know! I've definitely had them before. I've never seen a real, true BFP in person. This trigger stuff doesn't count, although i even had a thrill seeing those.. Thinking "oh this is what a BFP looks like.." :)

Your chart still looks great Michelle! You never know your BFP might just be a pee away :D

Keeping fx for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->