Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Fizz says boy! I did some statistics on our massive gender prediction thread and found the most accurate (and the really inaccurate!) tests and put a mini test together there (flipping the inaccurate ones' answers) and its boy there too. Now I'm thinking though that when I caught a glimpse of the potty shot I didn't see anything between those tiny legs, just the umbilical cord which the tech pointed out! Who knows anymore!

Fizz says boy! I did some statistics on our massive gender prediction thread and found the most accurate (and the really inaccurate!) tests and put a mini test together there (flipping the inaccurate ones' answers) and its boy there too. Now I'm thinking though that when I caught a glimpse of the potty shot I didn't see anything between those tiny legs, just the umbilical cord which the tech pointed out! Who knows anymore!

It probably was just too soon to tell! :) I can't wait to see if urs is right too! If so, I'll def be trying that trick out!

Oh it was definitely late enough to tell (mid 19 weeks), but I just didn't get a very good look! We told the tech we didn't want to know so she buzzed through that part :D Lord knows what I saw, haha. I'm totally obsessing at this point! But honestly I would be freaking stoked with either of course.

I 2nd Daphne on the :coffee:

lol, u girls are JUST as impatient as I am waiting on these results! :haha:. It should be within the next hr or 2! I cant wait!!! I just took a WalMart .88 cent test and its DEF positive. Not as dark as the frer of course but its certainly not faint either! Yay! So at least I know my levels will be above 25...hopefully a bit higher! I'm only 12dpo today and I believe they like to see #'s of at least 50 today. It can def vary tho. As long as it doubles, thats all that matters! FX!

Oh it was definitely late enough to tell (mid 19 weeks), but I just didn't get a very good look! We told the tech we didn't want to know so she buzzed through that part :D Lord knows what I saw, haha. I'm totally obsessing at this point! But honestly I would be freaking stoked with either of course.

oooh ic! I was thinking u were about to find out soon! Lol. Geesh, is my pregnancy brain kicking in already?! :haha:

oooh ic! I was thinking u were about to find out soon! Lol. Geesh, is my pregnancy brain kicking in already?! :haha:

Looks like it.. :haha: Oh, can they make it any sooner? :lol: :rofl:

https://i62.tinypic.com/fep9jn.jpg

Waiting, waiting, and more waiting!! :coffee: It'll certainly be worth the wait though when I can jump for joy after that phone call! I'm going to just take it one day at a time & pray that everything is & stays perfectly ok. Thats all I can really do, as its all in gods hands now. I have faith that god will keep this LO healthy :). I'm going to do my absolute best to stay positive and not worry about any possible complications, once my betas are in, that is.

Lol, Daphne, I soo wish! I am going to call around 130 if I don't hear back by then. Hopefully she'll have an answer for me @ that time! FX!

Skip jumping.... You know how they forbid you with the BD right.. No shaking or anything.. :lol: Jump from the inside... :haha:

Lol, Daphne, I soo wish! I am going to call around 130 if I don't hear back by then. Hopefully she'll have an answer for me @ that time! FX!

So the STUPID lab didn't put my test in as "STAT" like.they were supposed to! (new lady at front window who checked me in :( ) and so now I will either find out at 5pm today my time but there's a huge possibility it won't be til tomorrow!! :-(. Ugh this is TORTURE!! My REs nurse was pretty upset when she saw they sent my bloods over to their biggest facility. I drove 45mins today JUST TO MAKE SURE THIS DIDNT HAPPEN! I could have gone to a sister clinic 10mins from home if I wanted to risk waiting, u know?! I'm so frustrated with them right now. FX extra tight that I'm not made to wait past 5pm tonight! I'll go crazy waiting til the a.m! Ugh.

WTF?!!!!! :brat: Do they realise that they are screwing with more than just 1 lady here?!

I really hope you don't have to wait any longer than 5pm!!

Thanks Pamela. I should be feeling so happy right now because of all of the darkening positives but I'm feeling really down & anxious. I was looking forward today sooo much. I'm going to be setting the lab straight on Wed, thats for sure!

Omg omg omg they actually called!!!! PREGNANT!!! Levels are at 80 so it looks like my guess between 50-100 was pretty darn close! :). She said these are great numbers for 9dp3dt (12 dpo). This is amazinnggg!!! Time to do the baby dance for real!!! :dance: :wohoo:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Yayayayayayayaya congrats again Mary!!!!!!!!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: you're PREGNANT!!!!!! I guessed nrs @ 75. I won't guess gender as I'm normally wrong there

I'm so happy for you! I just want to burst!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Yayayayayayayaya congrats again Mary!!!!!!!!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: you're PREGNANT!!!!!! I guessed nrs @ 75. I won't guess gender as I'm normally wrong there

I'm so happy for you! I just want to burst!!!!!!!!!

You were definitely very close, Pamela! :) Wooo, I'm so darn happy, I could burst too!! :dance:

Hmm, I wonder if my phone will let me add a pregnancy ticker....I hope so! I'm going to try. Anyone wana tell me how to TRY and do it? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->