Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I actually had a BFP dream the day I got mine!! I'd had them before but definitely had one then. Very weird!

Wow, lots of pages to catch up on! Been mia, because I made the drive down to visit my mom this past weekend. Swimming, laying out and wine all weekend! It was amazing! I did miss dh like crazy though, so im glad to be home!

Mary I love your ticker! It makes it so real!

GL ladies waiting to test!

Sarah I'm still here!!!! Looks like I'm the last original!

We are currently waiting to be transferred, so as soon as that happens I will find us another RE. I'll get our records sent over, and after re checking our labs, and our dr sees 3 failed iuis I'm sure we will have no problem walking in there and saying we want ivf. We will also do icsi since dh is considered severe. After that we will find out total costs so that we know what our goal is, then we will start planning our shower. Cheryl that's exactly what we are going to do! We will set up a go fund me because we do have a lot of friends in different states!

Yay froggy! So exciting to have this plan!

OMG, you guys. This progesterone is making my boobs feel so FULL. Normally I'm like a 34AA, so it's nice to actually feel like I have boobs! Also have a bit of soreness in my throat. Not bad like when I am getting sick, just a touch of soreness. I only mention it because I've seen people mention it as a pregnancy symptom in the past and I am totally symptom spotting! :haha:

I know there is still a fair chance I will have a BFN this month, but I love the hope of the BFP! Still debating about taking a test tomorrow or waiting until Thursday/Friday morning.

Michelle - I think you can start testing tomorrow if 8 dpo was your implantation dip and tomorrow you'll be 11 dpo already 3 days post suspected ID.

Chelsea - I hope you get a very nice RE that will take care and listen to you and you get :bfp: the first try.

Chelsea is your mom not in Colorado yet? I can't wait for you to start ivf.

She goes June 11th, so I snuck down there for a mom daughter weekend before she leaves. With both of us living on the road it's hard to get that time! I think she has a job lined out but it's not in denver, I can't remember the name of the town she said. She did have an interview over the phone with a hospital in denver but the lady was a snoody bitch my mom said. She made the comment of them having a majority of educated people who are on private insurance and they don't get a lot of welfare patients, that really upset my mom, she said "well fortunately, I don't care what kind of insurance my patients have because I treat them all the same. My goal is to take care of everyone and their babies." So I don't think she really cares to work there

Okay, so my willpower was not so strong. :haha: I tested on about a 2 and a half hour hold on an IC. There is a very very faint line, barely visible, which I am guessing is still the trigger fading. So now I figure if I am pregnant, it will get darker from here on out! If not, it will fade to nothing.

I will most likely wait until Thursday morning to test and see if anything shows up then.

Oh trigger shot, playing with my emotions!

She goes June 11th, so I snuck down there for a mom daughter weekend before she leaves. With both of us living on the road it's hard to get that time! I think she has a job lined out but it's not in denver, I can't remember the name of the town she said. She did have an interview over the phone with a hospital in denver but the lady was a snoody bitch my mom said. She made the comment of them having a majority of educated people who are on private insurance and they don't get a lot of welfare patients, that really upset my mom, she said "well fortunately, I don't care what kind of insurance my patients have because I treat them all the same. My goal is to take care of everyone and their babies." So I don't think she really cares to work there

It definitely wasn't Denver health then as they are mostly shocked when I say I have United Health LOL. When you find out let me know!

Okay, so my willpower was not so strong. :haha: I tested on about a 2 and a half hour hold on an IC. There is a very very faint line, barely visible, which I am guessing is still the trigger fading. So now I figure if I am pregnant, it will get darker from here on out! If not, it will fade to nothing.

I will most likely wait until Thursday morning to test and see if anything shows up then.

Oh trigger shot, playing with my emotions!

As far as I remember the trigger shot should be out of your system by now. What was the dose? Everyone is different I suppose but I am really hoping that your faint lines aren't the trigger leaving but rather the start to a bfp.

I actually had a BFP dream the day I got mine!! I'd had them before but definitely had one then. Very weird!

I did too the night before my dark frers started popping up! Its so strange how that happens!!! Must be maternal instinct's....;)

Wow, lots of pages to catch up on! Been mia, because I made the drive down to visit my mom this past weekend. Swimming, laying out and wine all weekend! It was amazing! I did miss dh like crazy though, so im glad to be home!

Mary I love your ticker! It makes it so real!

GL ladies waiting to test!

Sarah I'm still here!!!! Looks like I'm the last original!

We are currently waiting to be transferred, so as soon as that happens I will find us another RE. I'll get our records sent over, and after re checking our labs, and our dr sees 3 failed iuis I'm sure we will have no problem walking in there and saying we want ivf. We will also do icsi since dh is considered severe. After that we will find out total costs so that we know what our goal is, then we will start planning our shower. Cheryl that's exactly what we are going to do! We will set up a go fund me because we do have a lot of friends in different states!

Awesome news, Chelsey!! Go fund me is a terrific idea! Set up a twitter acct as well, as that'll help you raise funds. And txt me ur gofund me page link after u see ur RE and everything :) They won't allow u to post it on here. They told me other people could take advantage of the site if they let 1 person post a fundraiser cuz then they'd have to let everyone do it, u know? But I want that link! :). And ask ur RE about a friend donating any meds to u that ur insurance may not cove so we know how that all might work. I'll ask me RE how that could work as well. I'm excited for u! :) lots & lots of dust your way! :dust:

Yay froggy! So exciting to have this plan!

OMG, you guys. This progesterone is making my boobs feel so FULL. Normally I'm like a 34AA, so it's nice to actually feel like I have boobs! Also have a bit of soreness in my throat. Not bad like when I am getting sick, just a touch of soreness. I only mention it because I've seen people mention it as a pregnancy symptom in the past and I am totally symptom spotting! :haha:

I know there is still a fair chance I will have a BFN this month, but I love the hope of the BFP! Still debating about taking a test tomorrow or waiting until Thursday/Friday morning.

haha Michelle, u sound EXACTLY like me! I have NO boobs and now I have a little jiggle in there! :haha: I'm loving it!

How many days past trigger are u? U could certainly test and if u get a faint Line, u can do what I did and test again a day or 2 later and see if it has darkened :). I hope you see your bfp! I really do!! FX!!!

EDIT- I see u tested and faint line. If its darker tomo, its more than likely not the trigger. Ur 13 days past trigger so FX it only gets darker from here!! :dust:

Thanks! I actually think i may be closer to 12 days past trigger since i triggered around 9:30pm. So i figure it could def still be from trigger. I'll see if they get darker! I have 7 more ICs and 3 FRERs so I'm prepared :haha:

Thanks! I actually think i may be closer to 12 days past trigger since i triggered around 9:30pm. So i figure it could def still be from trigger. I'll see if they get darker! I have 7 more ICs and 3 FRERs so I'm prepared :haha:

I researched obsessively about the trigger and almost everyone said theirs was out within 8-12 days. They say 14 days for safety but the general rule is about 1,000/day leaves ur system so if you had a trigger of 10,000, thats about 10 days bit of course everyone is different. I can say for sure that this late on, if u get a nice clear line on frer tomorrow, thats not the trigger. I want so badly for this to be a true bfp! Can't wait to hear about tomorrows test!! FX!!!

I bought a CB weeks estimator today for tomorrow a.m. Itd say 1-2wks if my levels are below 156 and 2-3wks if levels are between 156-300 sooo as long as my levels double from 80 correctly, I should be able to cheat tomorrow and know that my levels are good before we get our actual results back :). I like that those tests can actually tell u if your above certain levels. Pretty cool! ;). My beta of 80 was perfect for using this test as a predictor 48hrs later. FX for great 2nd beta #s!

I took ovidrel 250 mcg. Not sure how long it takes that one to go away.

ooo, I think that equals like half of what I had (I think 5,000 rather then 10,000) and with that low of a dose, 12 days is the day you can be more certain that its not the trigger. Again everyone is different so I dont want to get ur hopes up but I do think there's a good chance for u! I will be a little surprised if thats still the trigger! I am crossing EVERYTHING for you!

Just Googled for u and it is equal to 5,000iui so half of what I had. Everything I read says that that dose would leave ur system by day 10 after trigger & to wait until 12 days past trigger for safety. Goshhh, tomorrow couldn't come any quicker! Now I know how u ladies felt waiting to see if mine was the trigger or not! Lol.

BTW Michelle, your chart looks great as well! I'll be stalking!!!!

Oh and the IC's took about 5 days to TRULY darken for me so tomorrow you should break into those frers! ;) Yes, I'm a POASaholic and a bad influence! :haha:

I had a 5,000 iui trigger shots before and tested at 12 dpo and it's clear as day white. No trace of a trigger... Those were my :bfn: clomid cycles. So i think, your faint line could be the start of a :bfp: i know everyone is different but i am really rooting for you, Michelle. FX for a nice 2 lines tomorrow or on Thursdays.

Thank you guys! I want to at least test on the IC since that's what I've been using.. for comparison sakes. I feel like if I got a line on a FRER I would think "okay, but what would that look like on an IC..."

Hoping that if I do decide to test tomorrow I don't see a stark white test. You ladies are giving me hope! And even if it doesn't happen this cycle, I have high hopes it will soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->