Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thank you guys! I want to at least test on the IC since that's what I've been using.. for comparison sakes. I feel like if I got a line on a FRER I would think "okay, but what would that look like on an IC..."

Hoping that if I do decide to test tomorrow I don't see a stark white test. You ladies are giving me hope! And even if it doesn't happen this cycle, I have high hopes it will soon!

Do both. Thats what I did. I made sure my IC darkened a LIL and then the frer was much more visible but then ull have to wait until the next day to confirm that its darker. If its really dark like mine was, its not the trigger. My ic's showed the FAINTEST line the day the frer first showed clear as day so don't worry if ur ic's dont darken fast. It all depends on the batch but ICs are notorious for not darkening as fast. If this is indeed ur bfp, I wanted u to know this may happen so u dont worry about it! Good luck Michelle!!!!

Aww Daphne my ticker changed and I love what it says at this point! We showed Aiden on a ruler and he thought it was so cool. He's going to be an amazing big brother! He still says "I think your going to be pregnant!" everytime I test (LOL) and I keep having to tell him that I AM. I'm going to bring him to the first u/s so that he can see with his own eyes. He'll love that. I just got excited when I saw it change and had to say thank u again for picking it out for me! I was going to ask u for something with butterflies too so it was awesome that u did without me mentioning it :) I guess you know me better then u think! lol

Oh, im really happy you like it. When i saw it i feel like it fits you maybe you're right or maybe i can just read minds :haha: aww, glad Aiden is is so involved already you wouldn't have a hard time introducing your LO once he/she arrives. Aiden is just shocked as you Mary and it's gonna take awhile to sink in for him. :D

Michelle you should definitely post a picture!! I really don't think it's the trigger, or at least very hopeful it's not :)

Go to advanced, then click on the paper clip, then upload your photo, hit close window, then click the paper clip again, then click on your attachment

Okay, here is the photo! The top test is the oldest, and the bottom one is from this afternoon on a 2.5 hour hold

michelle-hcg.jpg

Thanks froggy! So nice to know how to do that now. :) I can't believe I didn't know until now.

Oh, im really happy you like it. When i saw it i feel like it fits you maybe you're right or maybe i can just read minds :haha: aww, glad Aiden is is so involved already you wouldn't have a hard time introducing your LO once he/she arrives. Aiden is just shocked as you Mary and it's gonna take awhile to sink in for him. :D

For sure! The u/s will be help us all believe this is really happening and I'm soo soo excited for that!! I think it'll be the end of next wk sometime. My RE always just schedules each appt as we go along, which works good for us.

Okay, here is the photo! The top test is the oldest, and the bottom one is from this afternoon on a 2.5 hour hold

View attachment 868523

how many days ago were those darker/top tests? Ive read TONS of stories on here where women assumed it was their trigger, due to a faint line like that but it was actually their bfp starting. I really hope thats the case for u! The bottom test does seem like its a touch darker then the one before it. I cant wait to see how the frer looks!! FX!

I think i took the top test on Thurs morning.. 5 dpo, 6 dptrigger
The second on Sat... 7 dpo, 9 dptrigger
The third on Monday.. 9 dpo, 11 dptrigger
Then the bottom on today.. 10 dpo, 12 dptrigger

Noted though that i took the trigger around 9:30pm, so subtracting half or a full day from the trigger dates may be appropriate.

Edited the above.. I think its right now!

FX Michelle!!! I hope this is it!!!!

This thread needs to boom with BFP's :dance: Cannot wait for your next update.

Mary :D HAPPY 4 WEEKS!!!!!!

Good luck on your beta today Mary.... FX you get the result sooner than the last time. :dance:

So ladies, 48 hrs after my first beta will be 3hrs from now and I want my levels to be at least 160 today. Like I said yest, the CB digi will say 1-2wks if the levels are under 156 and 2-3wks if its above 156...IT SAYS 2-3WKS!!! So looks like we already know my beta has doubled!! Yay! I love these tests!! Lol :haha:

When are you gonna pee on that stick? I sent you another mobile number and if you could sent a pic via whatsapp that would be nice... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->