Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Good luck on your beta today Mary.... FX you get the result sooner than the last time. :dance:

This time I'm not as anxious since the CB weeks estimator has told me my levels are above 156 :). What I nifty tool, and its only been 45hrs since my last beta!

Good luck on your beta today Mary.... FX you get the result sooner than the last time. :dance:

This time I'm not as anxious since the CB weeks estimator has told me my levels are above 156 :). What I nifty tool, and its only been 45hrs since my last beta!

Forget about my last post. :haha: missed the last part... :yipee: You really are 4 weeks pregnant with a high beta!!!! :dance: Now make that blood confirm it... Can't wait....

I tried texting you but it said cant send. You also sent me 2 different #s. I tried both but neither worked :-\.

Hmmm... Can you PM me your mobile number? And i'll try to send you a message. Pam just added me and it worked.

Well took another test today at CD 28 and :bfn: again

Me and OH cant understand it after we have had a scan to track the follicle growth and an injection so there no way there wasn't sperm waiting there for that egg. We are both disappointed and disheartened. Especially now if af shows up I cant take any clomid again :cry: Got wait till Thursday for nurses to call back after speaking to consultant. So if af comes in mean time were knackered.

Thing that bother me is the cycle we got pregnant with Skye we only bed every other day that cycle something like 3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,21,25,27,29 and it worked and this time with a scan to confirm the egg was ready on CD 13 and an injection we missed it! We did way more beding than last time so surly that not greaten our chances? We had done this time CD 3,5,7,9,12,13,14,15,16,17,20 :shrug:

Failing just makes it worse cause it makes me think Id be nearly 22 weeks pregnant now if we didn't lose Skye. Something somewhere seriously doesn't want us to have a baby. And with no more clomid as well that makes me more angry because even if they try other things they might not even work, at least we knew clomid did something. Feels like were back to square one again.

A big follicle of 28mm aswell :cry:

.. I'm sorry ladies :cry: :(

:hugs: SarahLou. I can't remember, did your DH have a SA? Maybe BD every other day is the magic formula for you guys.

Okay, I took both an IC and FRER this morning. About to post pics. let me know what you guys think.

Here are the ICs. The bottom one is this morning's. It's still a tad bit wet, so take that into consideration!

michelle-ics.jpg

Michelle - BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!!

Sarah - like I said before it's not about any egg and any sperm. Chances are there were sperm waiting, but even with the best timing in the world we only get about a 30% MAX chance per month. Even IVF only carries about a 50% success rate.

Keep ploughing on. You will get there. Promise!

Thanks Laura. I'm keeping my fingers crossed really tight that it's not still the trigger.

Sarah I know how you feel. It took us 19 months and 3 miscarriages before we got a winning combo. The pain of trying month after month and seeing negative after negative can really get you down. If you start to lose hope you lose everything. Yo may have bd too much if your dh has an issue. Daily sex has been shown to decrease sperm count, so if he has an issue it could have put you guys off this month. The other thing I've learned is that you can't judge your success each month on a previous pregnancy. Just because you did something once and it "worked" doesn't necessarily mean that it will work every time. Each cycle is a fresh start.

Michelle - I think that is your bfp. The frer wouldn't still be that dark if it were the trigger. Are you going to confirm betas or are you supposed to fall when AF doesn't arrive?

I'm going to email the nurse at my RE today, but I think I'm supposed to go to the lab for a bloodtest on Friday anyways.. i guess so they could tell me whether or not to keep up the progesterone.

I will cautiously say this may be my BFP, but I guess I'll know more on Friday.

I had to write this post so it'd log me in and let me see Michelle's post :) lol.

Michelle, I vote bfp! Your 13 1/2 days past trigger and most say IF they have a line this late from the trigger, its very faint. Yours is NOT faint. That's like my first test 7dp3dt (10dpo). I really hope this is it for u!!! Now don't u wish u used frer yest?! :rofl: Thats how I felt!!! But tomorrow will come faster than u know and we can see that it darkens :) I think thats way too dark for it to still be only 5000iui of trigger. Keep in mind, I had double ur dose and mine was showing bfn on wondfo by 5dp3dt (8dpo) and then the frer with a line like yours came up 2 days later. I def have a good feeling for u! I know everyone is dif but they say with an amount = to 5,000iui is usually out within 10 days at the most but I do know it lingers but again, I think that lines to dark to be any left over. I cannot wait for tomorrow!!!! FX!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

It's defo a :bfp: Michelle :wohoo: That can never be the trigger even your IC started to get darker as well..

Sarah, I'm so sorry about the BFN hun. I haven't had a loss and I know I'm pregnant but like Jess said, we have all had those struggles with monthly BFN. You need to try and keep faith and continue to hope no matter how hard it may be. It will happen and I promise you once you are pregnant with your forever baby the struggles will be a distant memory of the past :hugs:

Michelle!!!!!! I am as positive as your tests that you are pregnant and that those lines are not trigger. Looking at IC especially I can clearly see it got darker than yesterday! Keeping my FX for you but like with Mary I think BETAS will just confirm the obvious :yipee:

I really hope so guys! I told DH, but he wants to wait until the blood test before getting excited. I want confirmation too! :)

Well took another test today at CD 28 and :bfn: again

Me and OH cant understand it after we have had a scan to track the follicle growth and an injection so there no way there wasn't sperm waiting there for that egg. We are both disappointed and disheartened. Especially now if af shows up I cant take any clomid again :cry: Got wait till Thursday for nurses to call back after speaking to consultant. So if af comes in mean time were knackered.

Thing that bother me is the cycle we got pregnant with Skye we only bed every other day that cycle something like 3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,21,25,27,29 and it worked and this time with a scan to confirm the egg was ready on CD 13 and an injection we missed it! We did way more beding than last time so surly that not greaten our chances? We had done this time CD 3,5,7,9,12,13,14,15,16,17,20 :shrug:

Failing just makes it worse cause it makes me think Id be nearly 22 weeks pregnant now if we didn't lose Skye. Something somewhere seriously doesn't want us to have a baby. And with no more clomid as well that makes me more angry because even if they try other things they might not even work, at least we knew clomid did something. Feels like were back to square one again.

A big follicle of 28mm aswell :cry:

.. I'm sorry ladies :cry: :(

Sarah, I completely understand how your feeling. I always thought about my LO that I lost very very early on every single time a cycle failed. It is a horrible feeling. Keep in mind that every month is different. One month u may have an amazing egg waiting, and the next it could be an empty follie. Thats the thing, the u/s can see the follies but not what's inside. :-\. Also, maybe the every other day approach works best for you guys. Many couples are told by their RE to BD every other day, as it can up sperm quality & sperm quantity. It WILL happen again for you hun. I'm so sorry your having such a rough time these past few days :(.

I just saw ur follicle was 28mm, at that point, the egg is over-mature :(. Science shows that anything bigger than 24mm is over mature. They like to see them between 18-20mm when u trigger, as the follies grow about 2mm/day. My RE triggered me when I had 2 @17, 3@18, 1@ 20, & 1@21mm because he said if they went above 24mm, they wouldn't be usable :-(. Maybe this was the cause..? Id DEF mention this to your RE if he/she didn't already mention anything to you. I'm sorry it hasn't worked out this cycle. What dpo are you? Maybe there's still time. Were there any other follicles other than the one that was 28mm? If your RE thinks 28mm is a good size, u may want to seek a new one. How come you can't take clomid again? I'm sorry for all the questions. I just want to make sure you know this about the follies for your future cycle. Can u try the same protocol once more and make sure THEY make sure your follicle(s) not too big OR too small.

I'll be praying for you hun. You seem so down, like I was last March when I learned my only tube was blocked. TTC is not fun but once you achieve that BFP again and you have your LO in your arms, it'll all be more then worth it, although it would be much more easier if we could all get BFPs within the first couple of months. That'd be a perfect world in my eyes! lol. Feel better hun and just dont lose your faith! You or your dh. Faith is what pushed me through the past 25 cycles, for sure. I KNOW your sticky bean is coming! I'd bet on it! I'm always here for u if u need to talk! :hugs:

SarahLou, why is this your last Clomid cycle? Do you know if they will do injectibles or put you on progesterone? Or maybe you'll get a post-Clomid natural bfp like Daphne!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->