Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

So sorry about the BFN Sarah. It sucks I know and being angry is so natural but don't lose hope you will have your sticky baby in no time. A surprise non-medicated :bfp: might be just for you like i did. We were planning to have a talk with our doc once af arrives the cycle i got pregnant and see what our next step is. DH was already looking at IVF back then.

Oh and Michelle, i took FRER during my clomid + trigger cycles and i never got even a very very very very faint line. Your's not even faint... Have everything crossed for you hun til your blood work is done....

Sarah - My fingers are crossed for an unmedicated BFP for both of us this cycle. I have an appt tomorrow to discuss injectables and IVF (which I cannot afford) with my RE tomorrow. I doubt it's in the cards for me, though. I've got really high pre-O temps. So, that's not a good sign that things are running right in my body.

Michelle - Fingers are crossed super tight for you. It's looking good!

Michelle, maybe u should use one of ur last 2 frers tonight...:haha:! I'm such a bad influence!! If u think its best to wait til tomorrow, dont let me change that tho! I cannot wait to see ur next test tho!!!

Dh and I are trying to decide if we want to donate our frozen embryos or what. We may want to use them in the future so we're really just discussing options and prob wouldn't actually make a decision until we had a better idea of whether we'll want another. I want them all to have a shot at life though. Do any of u know anything about whether u can choose a person to donate embies to? I'm just wondering out of curiosity, and of course to help us ultimately decide what to do in the end. That was kind off random. I'm in the car on the way to the clinic for my 2nd beta and I seem to think about an awful lot on these car rides, lol.

Mary, you could keep some and donate some. I take my hat off to you guys for even considering that. What an amazing and selfless gift to give another couple :hugs: Maybe like choosing a donor you could choose the recipient too.

Michelle even with a digi saying 1-2 weeks pregnant my dh also wanted the dr bloods to confirm :haha:

Michelle that's a :bfp:!!! It's so dark on the frer. When will you do bloods do you think? I've never heard of a trigger still showing anywhere near as late as 13 dpo!! Excited you'll be joining us on the birth thread soon!

Sarah I totally get how you feel. But like Laura said, just because you time everything and see the follie and whatnot, you still only have a relatively small chance each month. Even if the egg was fertilized it needs to implant and our bodies don't hang on to fertilized eggs, blastocysts, or embryos with genetic issues either. Like I said before, my doctor recommends BD'ing every other day and when we did that we actually got our first bfp. It's a little less stressful and really builds up quality I think. Makes sense to me! But one thing I can say is that every morning when I wake up and "remember" I'm pregnant (cuz these crazy ass dreams always make me think I'm halfway across the world!) I am SO happy. I can truly say I enjoy almost every second of this pregnancy. Even when I'm achey or have heartburn I'm like awwww but I am PREGNANT!!!! The fact that it took a few months of heartache for us made me appreciate it so so much more.

Michelle, I think that's a BFP too!

Sarah the ladies are right. There are so many factors. A friend of mine with pcos, taking clomid and injections - went on vacation and took a month off and got her BFP. I know it's so frustrating and defeating at times. May take a few tries but hopefully it will happen for you. :hugs:

Michelle I'm pretty certain that is your bfp!!!

Sarah, ttc is the hardest thing I have done in my life. It's emotionally draining. We have been at it now for 63 cycles! We know what our issues are, and have taken time off here and there just to keep our sanity. When we took off our long stretch, dh and I actually started fighting a lot, and we hardly ever fight. But I personally think it was because for so long our time was consumed by ttc that we forgot how to be us. I guess what I'm trying to say is try not to let the worry consume you, I would suggest to cry and grieve, then hold your head up with your plan for the next cycle. And just know that it will happen!!

Mary, not too long ago I read about a woman who used Facebook to find someone to take her embies. She had stipulations and found someone who would go along with them. I think one of them was she wanted her children to have a relationship with the baby. So yes, I think that you could pick the couple! You and I have had this conversation before, and it's a very hard thing to think about since the embryos are already your babies, but a very beautiful gift!

Mary check into donating to a Canadian couple in need. In Canada you are not allowed to ask for egg donation or pay for fertilized eggs.

Mary check into donating to a Canadian couple in need. In Canada you are not allowed to ask for egg donation or pay for fertilized eggs.

Wow, I didn't know this! Thank you, Jess for letting me know! I will certainly look into it! :)

Still awaiting on my beta results! They were suppose to call by 1230 so I called and left a msg at 130 and still nothing. Hopefully it won't be much longer!

I really hope so guys! I told DH, but he wants to wait until the blood test before getting excited. I want confirmation too! :)

This is how we were the first day of a dark frer and then when we saw it had darkened the next day, we let ourselves get excited BUT I still had my own doubts until the bloods confirmed. I trulyyy don't think its the trigger. Again, thats waayy too dark to be the trigger at this point! FX for an extra sticky bean!!! :)

Thanks for all of the reassurance everyone! I hope it truly is a BFP.

I found out that if I get bloodwork done by 8:30am on Friday, I should know for sure sometime that afternoon!

I am ready to be apart of this lovely community. Today I decided instead of being sad, depress and jealous of other women..
I will take control of my fertility and stop stressing and worrying. I am a believer of LOA and prayer. Spirit has given divine instructions how I should go forward with conceiving. Eventhough AF is here, I am going to celebrate because I know my time is near.

Thanks for all of the reassurance everyone! I hope it truly is a BFP.

I found out that if I get bloodwork done by 8:30am on Friday, I should know for sure sometime that afternoon!

Yep! They SHOULD be able to let u know within 2-4hrs after but for some reason, my clinic is torturing us and making us Wait much longer than needed. I was suppose to have my results for today no later than 1230 (2hrs later they said) and its now been almost 5hrs and my clinic closes in about 45mins. I hope they call!!!!

I am ready to be apart of this lovely community. Today I decided instead of being sad, depress and jealous of other women..
I will take control of my fertility and stop stressing and worrying. I am a believer of LOA and prayer. Spirit has given divine instructions how I should go forward with conceiving. Eventhough AF is here, I am going to celebrate because I know my time is near.

Welcome! Great attitude! You remind me much of myself! Are u temping or anything to track O? If not, I strongly recommend temping. Quite a few women on here got their bfps within a month or two of temping. Tracking BBT is the only way at home of confirming when O has passed. Temping along with using OPK's will help u greatly! The opks will help warn u of O ahead of time and temping will confirm when u have indeed passed O. It just helps u to know when to BD/when ur fertile window is, as most women O later or earlier then cycle day 14. Docs just estimate O around day 14 but most women do not have that "textbook" cycle. Sorry if u already knew this!! Lol. Good luck!! :dust:

Also, what does "LOA" stand for? Sorry, thats one I haven't heard on here yet so I'm curious :).

Just got the call!

--Beta #2 was 201!!! :) So it more than doubled! Yay! I have a 3rd beta on Fri, as my clinic likes to do 3, no matter what so they can schedule an U/S as soon as possible. I'm soo happy!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->