Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I am ready to be apart of this lovely community. Today I decided instead of being sad, depress and jealous of other women..
I will take control of my fertility and stop stressing and worrying. I am a believer of LOA and prayer. Spirit has given divine instructions how I should go forward with conceiving. Eventhough AF is here, I am going to celebrate because I know my time is near.

welcome, can I ask what is LOA?

I am ready to be apart of this lovely community. Today I decided instead of being sad, depress and jealous of other women..
I will take control of my fertility and stop stressing and worrying. I am a believer of LOA and prayer. Spirit has given divine instructions how I should go forward with conceiving. Eventhough AF is here, I am going to celebrate because I know my time is near.

welcome, can I ask what is LOA?

lol, I asked her the same thing! At least im not the only one who doesn't know this! :haha:

I think it means love one another.....

Woo hoo mary!!

Welcome Legacy! :hi:

I hope that you'll be blessed with your BFP really soon! Great attitude :D

I think it means love one another.....

Woo hoo mary!!

Thanks, Jess! My double time right now is 1.5 days or 36.11hrs. That seems like a brilliant double time to me! :dance:

Oh yeah, when I was googling this past week, I came across an IVF journal and came across a comment from you on the persons page. I was like "oh wow, jess just answered my question!" :haha: I can't remember which question I asked now, though, as I Googled waayy to much over the past 2 wks! I have finally been laying off of it! But yea, I thought it was cool randomly running into a familiar face, while on google lol.

Yay, its just about bedtime! Not much longer til we get to see your frer darkening, Michelle!! :wohoo:

I hope so too!! I will be SHOCKED if your frer was that dark from only 5,000iui's of trigger 13 days beforehand. If it were the trigger, at the most itd be a VERY VERY faint line. I'd truly be SHOCKED! But thankfully tomo a.m will be here before we know it and I have SO much hope for you!!! Your test is literally identical to my first test! Stick little baby, stick! Hehe. I think it already has! ;) Fx!!

Great temp rise Michelle.... Temp staying up plus your + tests, no doubt you really are pregnant.... Are you going to test again?

I tested again this morning on both an ic and a frer. While each seems only a tiny bit darker (I'm waiting for them to dry a bit), I'm really happy they aren't getting lighter! If it were still the trigger I'm convinced that the lines would be much fainter than what I'm seeing. So unless the blood test proves otherwise, I'm going to say yesterday's was a positive test and I'm pregnant.

I'll post photos in a bit!

Okay, to me I don't really see much of a change today :shrug: maybe SLIGHTLY darker??? (At least not lighter).

Today's test on the bottom of each image!

12dopfrer.jpg

12dopic.jpg

It looks a tad darker to me on both tests. And there is no way they are that dark from a trigger shot 12 days ago. Congrats!

Thanks! Im thinking There is a chance that there was still a tiny bit of trigger yesterday, and now it's gone, which could be why there isn't too much of a change? :shrug:

Michelle, it's definitely not lighter! In terms of darkness, I think it's more solid and defined today!

It's a lot darker than yesterday's test Michelle. Congrats again and have a H&H 9 mos.

Haha you guys have better eyes than me! Once I get the results of the blood test tomorrow, I'll say hi on the other thread (assuming it's good news.. Still being cautious!)

The FRER is definitely darker! IC's aren't great for progression and sometimes I would get a lighter line the next day and FREAK out. Yours is not lighter at all just saying IC's can wreak havoc for progression :) told you you're prego!! Can't wait for your blood test! This is amazing news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->