Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Okay, to me I don't really see much of a change today :shrug: maybe SLIGHTLY darker??? (At least not lighter).

Today's test on the bottom of each image!

View attachment 868991

View attachment 868993

Both are def a bit darker today! I think a congrats is in order! Can't wait to see more!!! :)

And Michelle, your absolutely right, at least it didn't lighten! If it were the trigger, I'm pretty certain it wouldn't be this dark, now 14 days later. Again, with only 5000iui, it should have been longgg gone by 3-4 days ago. I'm so excited!! Now we will have almost the same EDD!

Haha you guys have better eyes than me! Once I get the results of the blood test tomorrow, I'll say hi on the other thread (assuming it's good news.. Still being cautious!)

This is EXACTLY how I was..lol. I wouldn't go into the other thread until bloods confirmed it. After you've worked so hard for something, sometimes it's truly unbelievable when it finally happens! I'm so happy for u! :dance:

My temps have gone flat. Ive always wondered if id be one with flat temps, triphasic, or rocky temps in pregnancy. I guess flat temps are the winner! lol.

:yipee: I agree Michelle, congrats are in order

Another BFP - you ladies are rocking it this month! Cannot wait for your blood tests now

Well, I'm back from the appt with the RE. He's putting me on folliistim injections with an hcg trigger and IUI next month. Fx!

Thanks everyone!

Mary, how much longer are you going to temp for?

Mary had the same question to me before. I temped until 19w0d pregnant. :wacko: Maybe she's going to try and beat that. :haha:

Well, I'm back from the appt with the RE. He's putting me on folliistim injections with an hcg trigger and IUI next month. Fx!

Glad you have something to look forward to. But i'm hoping you get a surprise :bfp: this cycle..

:dust: :dust: :dust:

It's the sisterhood of the traveling pee sticks. I love it!

More BFPs are soon to come!

Trigger happy :rofl: Pam you're a hoot!

Thanks everyone!

Just until "21dpo" because they say if your pregnant, ur temps would stay up for 21 days so I'm just curious if I'm someone who's temp stays up or not, lol. But after that, I'm DONE temping! Temping can drive u MAD after a bfp, as dips can happen for no reason, but it can cause someone to worry, u know? Wana temp to 18-21dpo with me?! Lol. I love that our EDD are about the same! We are full on 9 month bump buddies! :wohoo:

Today I have my 3rd and hopefully last beta for a bit! I'm going to guess it'll be between 450-525. Maybe I should go grab another CB wks estimator to see if it says 3+, because the sites say itd show 3+ if levels are over 300. lol. I feel confident today tho. FX!

Thanks everyone!

Mary had the same question to me before. I temped until 19w0d pregnant. :wacko: Maybe she's going to try and beat that. :haha:

Glad you have something to look forward to. But i'm hoping you get a surprise :bfp: this cycle..

:dust: :dust: :dust:

lol, I just saw this! I am def NOT going to try and beat u! My temping days are over in about 5 days! :happydance: You kept temping long enough for all of us!!...crazy pants! Haha :)

Thanks everyone!

Just until "21dpo" because they say if your pregnant, ur temps would stay up for 21 days so I'm just curious if I'm someone who's temp stays up or not, lol. But after that, I'm DONE temping! Temping can drive u MAD after a bfp, as dips can happen for no reason, but it can cause someone to worry, u know? Wana temp to 18-21dpo with me?! Lol. I love that our EDD are about the same! We are full on 9 month bump buddies! :wohoo:

Yes! I was just trying to decide how long I want to. That sounds good to me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->