Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

No, since I'm about to head in for a blood test, I decided to skip it. I think I only have one left!

Wohoo, everyone going all trigger happy and getting pregnant! FX TTX :dust:

lol, you took the words right out of my mouth! :haha: I think TTC will be joining us veryyy soon! :) FX!

Yip and when she does she will have to change her username too :D

Today I have my 3rd and hopefully last beta for a bit! I'm going to guess it'll be between 450-525. Maybe I should go grab another CB wks estimator to see if it says 3+, because the sites say itd show 3+ if levels are over 300. lol. I feel confident today tho. FX!

Whoop whoop!!! When are they going to do the 1st u/s to see how many babies you are having?

No, since I'm about to head in for a blood test, I decided to skip it. I think I only have one left!

Cannot wait to hear your results!!!!

Michelle when do you think you'll hear back?!

Mary it's weird but my CB digi seemed to go totally off weeks. Like at 2 weeks and 6 days past O it still said 2 weeks! My betas were like 481 at 13 DPO. Weird!

Ooo yay! Cant wait for ur results!! Hopefully u get them quicker than I did! Lol. I just had my 3rd beta done and hopefully that was the last for a while! My arms cannot handle anymore poking right now! Even my favorite girl at the lab said "No offense, but I hope we won't be seeing you again for awhile! Your arms NEED a break!". Its been taking 4-6 pokes before they get it. :-(. At least ive been getting good news at the end of the day tho!

Wohoo, everyone going all trigger happy and getting pregnant! FX TTX :dust:

lol, you took the words right out of my mouth! :haha: I think TTC will be joining us veryyy soon! :) FX!

Yip and when she does she will have to change her username too :D

Today I have my 3rd and hopefully last beta for a bit! I'm going to guess it'll be between 450-525. Maybe I should go grab another CB wks estimator to see if it says 3+, because the sites say itd show 3+ if levels are over 300. lol. I feel confident today tho. FX!

Whoop whoop!!! When are they going to do the 1st u/s to see how many babies you are having?

Cannot wait to hear your results!!!!

I think my nurse will be scheduling my u/s with me today when I get the call with my beta results :). I'm pretty sure it'll be the end of next week/beginning of the week after. I can't wait!!

We can't wait either... like Jess said a few pages back ttc - birth is a neverending circle of waiting for things :haha:

For sure! With aiden, I really and truly enjoyed that pregnancy tho (no worrying) and thats how I'm already feeling with this one. I know i still have a long pregnancy to get through but i think everything will be just fine! One day at a time... ;)

You (Pam), Jess, Kenna, Cheryl & Dani will all be giving birth so soon!!! Time really fly's by!!! Cant wait to see pics of all of your LOs!

For those of you wondering.... I had called clear blue when I found out I was pregnant because I got 2-3 weeks at 14 dpo (should have been 1-2 weeks) and 3+ at 17 dpo (which was just starting 2nd week) and wanted to know the levels because it seemed like too rapid of a progression. Here is the numbers they gave me:

1-2 weeks: 25 miu-250 miu
2-3 weeks: 201 miu to 2000 miu
3+ weeks: >2000miu

For those of you wondering.... I had called clear blue when I found out I was pregnant because I got 2-3 weeks at 14 dpo (should have been 1-2 weeks) and 3+ at 17 dpo (which was just starting 2nd week) and wanted to know the levels because it seemed like too rapid of a progression. Here is the numbers they gave me:

1-2 weeks: 25 miu-250 miu
2-3 weeks: 201 miu to 2000 miu
3+ weeks: >2000miu

Thanks, Jess! The site I found said itd say 3+ for levels of 300miu+. I'm happy u told me or I probably would have gone nuts when it still said 2-3wks today! lol. Thanks again!

I've been hitting refresh every 10mins or so waiting for Michelle to come on, lol. Anyone else stalking? :haha:

Woah, I actually got my results on time today! Lol. They went from 201 11dp3dt to 552 today, 13dp3dt! They want me in for ONE more blood she said. She confirmed that it was to make sure my levels were high enough for an u/s, the way they think they will be considering my rise so far. She said I can skip Sunday tho and go on Tues and by then my levels should be u/s ready. Yay!

Ugh, I am waiting... Waiting... Waiting.... Come on doctor's office... Call me!

They should be high enough on Sunday to see the gestational sac at least. Maybe they will do the ultrasound Wednesday

They should be high enough on Sunday to see the gestational sac at least. Maybe they will do the ultrasound Wednesday

Thats what I'm thinking. I'm thinking it'll be Wed or Thurs, based on my levels.

Michelle, if you haven't heard back yet, thats torture!!! :haha: But really tho, hurry up doctor!!

either way, I just hope u get amazing results!!!

Great #s Mary. Yours exceeded mine. I got 537 at 16dpo.... Are we having a twin in the team? :dance:

Oh, Michelle. So sorry they kept you waiting. Hope you hear from them soon. FX to only good news...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->