Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Great nrs Mary :dance:

Michelle, I hope you hear soon. Tell the Dr many a lady folk on this thread wants to go sleep but waiting for your results first :haha: FX for confirmation of that awesome BFP!

Wow Daphne, our 16dpo betas are almost identical! Now that I know urs were similar, I bet I have just one really strong baby on board! We'll see soon! You and I only have a difference of 15 at 16dpo. Not much at all! :)

Pregnant! Beta at 48. They said they like it to be 50 at 14 dpo, but since I got the test at 13 dpo things should be good! Waiting on hearing from them again on when I go for blood work again.

Pregnant! Beta at 48. They said they like it to be 50 at 14 dpo, but since I got the test at 13 dpo things should be good! Waiting on hearing from them again on when I go for blood work again.

:wohoo: I KNEW IT! Your frer was waayy too dark for it to have been the trigger! And 48 sounds good to me! :) All that matters is that it doubles and I bet it will perfectly! Are they having you continue the progesterone for now? I'm soo soo happy! Your EDD must be January 30th or 31st, right? Mines the 27th of January.

CONGRATS MARY AND MICHELLE!!! :happydance: :happydance:

So exciting!!

I finally get to see the doctor on Tuesday. Wish me Luck!

:wohoo: I KNEW IT! Your frer was waayy too dark for it to have been the trigger! And 48 sounds good to me! :) All that matters is that it doubles and I bet it will perfectly! Are they having you continue the progesterone for now? I'm soo soo happy! Your EDD must be January 30th or 31st, right? Mines the 27th of January.

Yes on both! Def continuing the progesterone, and I think my EDD is Jan 30. I go back on Tuesday for the next beta.

TTC, Froggy and SarahLou, thinking good thoughts for all of you and that you get BFPs soon!

Yes on both! Def continuing the progesterone, and I think my EDD is Jan 30. I go back on Tuesday for the next beta.

Can't wait! :) I'm so excited to have u as a bump buddy! Thats awesome, we're only 3 days apart! :-D

I have my 4th beta on Tues and then hopefully an u/s by Wed-Fri! This is all so exciting! Are u going to use ur frer tomorrow for the fun of it? You soo should! Lol. After seeing a BFP, I can't stop POAS! :haha: I actually haven't done one today tho but I'm going to go get like 2-3 .88cent tests, just to see the line get darker than the control, lol!

CONGRATS MARY AND MICHELLE!!! :happydance: :happydance:

So exciting!!

I finally get to see the doctor on Tuesday. Wish me Luck!

Thank you, hun! :) And I wish u lots of luck on Tuesday! Have u tested at all again to see if u have darker lines? I'm glad you'll be getting an answer on Tuesday. You've been in limbo for FAR too long!

This is like when Daphne, Pamela, Kenna, and jess all got their bfps...one after another :). I have a feeling Chelsey, Sarah, and Querida will all be seeing their BFPs very very soon! Sticky thoughts to all of you!

Chelsey, I'm obv hoping you get a surprise BFP before IVF....But I'm also excited that you are preparing for it! I hope you and dh reach your goal ASAP! I think you will get alot of support, I really do. Your an amazing person and you've been through alot TTC thus far. Family and friends would be crazy not to want to give support ;). I'm very excited for all of this to happen!! And if you end up getting your BFP before IVF (FX!) then you guys can use whatever saving as part of a "college fund" or something. I'll be blowing lots of dust to you!

I cant believe there's 1,444pgs to this thread AND we had other ones before we officially started this one. We have been together for a long time ladies! You all have by far been my greatest support, along with dh of course :). I thank you all greatly! I honestly dont know if I would have gotten through the last 24 months if it weren't for all of you! Thank you all!

Yes, that was quite random, lol.

This is like when Daphne, Pamela, Kenna, and jess all got their bfps...one after another :). I have a feeling Chelsey, Sarah, and Querida will all be seeing their BFPs very very soon! Sticky thoughts to all of you!

Chelsey, I'm obv hoping you get a surprise BFP before IVF....But I'm also excited that you are preparing for it! I hope you and dh reach your goal ASAP! I think you will get alot of support, I really do. Your an amazing person and you've been through alot TTC thus far. Family and friends would be crazy not to want to give support ;). I'm very excited for all of this to happen!! And if you end up getting your BFP before IVF (FX!) then you guys can use whatever saving as part of a "college fund" or something. I'll be blowing lots of dust to you!

Aww thank you for the sweet words mary! I read the pregnancy thread every day to keep up with everyone's progress!! I can't wait to start posting there! Shoot, I might just posting there anyway! Since that's where you all are now!!

Aww thank you for the sweet words mary! I read the pregnancy thread every day to keep up with everyone's progress!! I can't wait to start posting there! Shoot, I might just posting there anyway! Since that's where you all are now!!

I'm still here! Lol. I'm not quite caught up with everything on that thread yet so its a bit overwhelming LOL :haha:. Ive been popping in to check on things and get to know the ladies I dont really know yet. I'm sure I'll get caught up sometime during this pregnancy! Lol.

Mary, i bet it's a healthy baby in there.... :dance:

Michelle, huuuuugeeee congrats.

Brianna, good luck on you appointment....

I wanted to share these with you ladies, these were taken about 2 years ago right before we did our first iui. My mom came into town and went to our re appointment with us, she is always wanting to be included with our ttc stuff. Anyway, she took these pictures while we were waiting for the dr, and emailed me these the other day. When I looked at them a huge rush of feelings came back to me. We were so certain that iui was going to be a way, and we're so nervous and excited in these photos.

IMG_5582.jpg
IMG_5581.jpg
IMG_5583.jpg
IMG_5584.jpg

Lol, I have been seriously reading that thread EVERY day lol. I feel like I know everyone there but they don't know me. I guess that sounds kind of creepy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->