Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Pregnant! Beta at 48. They said they like it to be 50 at 14 dpo, but since I got the test at 13 dpo things should be good! Waiting on hearing from them again on when I go for blood work again.

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear what your next numbers are.

Wow Daphne, our 16dpo betas are almost identical! Now that I know urs were similar, I bet I have just one really strong baby on board! We'll see soon! You and I only have a difference of 15 at 16dpo. Not much at all! :)

You never know, at 16dpo my beta came back at 1479. Either way it sounds like your tiny tot is progressing right on track :)

This is like when Daphne, Pamela, Kenna, and jess all got their bfps...one after another :). I have a feeling Chelsey, Sarah, and Querida will all be seeing their BFPs very very soon! Sticky thoughts to all of you!

Chelsey, I'm obv hoping you get a surprise BFP before IVF....But I'm also excited that you are preparing for it! I hope you and dh reach your goal ASAP! I think you will get alot of support, I really do. Your an amazing person and you've been through alot TTC thus far. Family and friends would be crazy not to want to give support ;). I'm very excited for all of this to happen!! And if you end up getting your BFP before IVF (FX!) then you guys can use whatever saving as part of a "college fund" or something. I'll be blowing lots of dust to you!

Aww thank you for the sweet words mary! I read the pregnancy thread every day to keep up with everyone's progress!! I can't wait to start posting there! Shoot, I might just posting there anyway! Since that's where you all are now!!

Do it!!!! We will still talk to you lol. I know you already read over there, might as well join the conversation.

Aww Chelsey those photos are so cute! I'm sorry that cycle didn't work out as hoped :(. I have alot of hope for you in the very near future, I truly do. You are very pretty, btw! :)

Aww lovely photos Chelsea. Im praying that next pictures would be you and DH holding that first scan of your baby soon.... About the other thread not creepy at all. And i would love to have you there pregnant or not.

Mary, you were right. Guess we have another batch of a weekly :bfp: in this thread. Laura, you and now Michelle. Praying Chelsea, TTC74 and Brianna are next.

Aww Chelsey those photos are so cute! I'm sorry that cycle didn't work out as hoped :(. I have alot of hope for you in the very near future, I truly do. You are very pretty, btw! :)

Thank you, even though I think those are horrible photos of me lol. It takes a lot for me to actually like a picture of myself!

I feel ok now about all 3 iuis, it was just so much hope filled both of us all 3 times. I do remember the 3rd one having hope and then like after a few days I just knew that it didn't work. I think that's why I'm so scared about ivf not working. Because I was SO sure that we would get pregnant then, so I will he cautiously hopeful I guess.

Lol, I have been seriously reading that thread EVERY day lol. I feel like I know everyone there but they don't know me. I guess that sounds kind of creepy lol

Haha, I felt the same way! I read it allllll the time.

Thank you, even though I think those are horrible photos of me lol. It takes a lot for me to actually like a picture of myself!

I feel ok now about all 3 iuis, it was just so much hope filled both of us all 3 times. I do remember the 3rd one having hope and then like after a few days I just knew that it didn't work. I think that's why I'm so scared about ivf not working. Because I was SO sure that we would get pregnant then, so I will he cautiously hopeful I guess.

I definitely understand that fear!

With you paying out of pocket, I'd talk to a clinic that'll do a "package deal" JUST incase for a back up plan. It'd help take a little of the stress off of a single cycle, u know? I truly think IVF would work for you. Sometimes they have to find the right protocol for you so thats why I mention the package deal. I believe its only like $2000 more but it guarantees coverage for up to 3 cycles but the only thing is is that if you do succeed on the first try (50% chance!!) then you paid that extra money when it wasn't needed but again, it can help take some pressure off and guarantees the average # of cycles it can take, that way couples don't get as disheartened about it if it didn't work right away, u know? I'm NOT saying urs wont work, I actually have alot of faith it will, I just wanted to mention this incase you want to look into those programs. Thats what I was looking into before I found that we were lucky enough to have coverage for the perfect amount of time. It just made sense to me to have 3 cycles automatically locked in with one payment. Just something to think about, although u prob wont need to actually take advantage of it!

Yeah, that's definitely something we will look into. Our old re really had high expectations for us had we done ivf. I know the icsi will definitely increase our chances as well. We will just have to sit down and discuss costs, I wanna know down to the cent!

And I am about to order that on sir that I texted you today! Mommy and daddy paid for ivf. And all they can afford is this lousy t shirt.

Pregnant! Beta at 48. They said they like it to be 50 at 14 dpo, but since I got the test at 13 dpo things should be good! Waiting on hearing from them again on when I go for blood work again.

Huge Congrats Michelle!!!

We just love being right and saying we told you so :haha:

Wonderfu news :hugs:

I cant believe there's 1,444pgs to this thread AND we had other ones before we officially started this one. We have been together for a long time ladies! You all have by far been my greatest support, along with dh of course :). I thank you all greatly! I honestly dont know if I would have gotten through the last 24 months if it weren't for all of you! Thank you all!

Yes, that was quite random, lol.

I get random moments like these too where I just want to thank everyone for being in this with me since the beginning and wanting to tell them how much I love them :D

Aww thank you for the sweet words mary! I read the pregnancy thread every day to keep up with everyone's progress!! I can't wait to start posting there! Shoot, I might just posting there anyway! Since that's where you all are now!!
I wanted to share these with you ladies, these were taken about 2 years ago right before we did our first iui. My mom came into town and went to our re appointment with us, she is always wanting to be included with our ttc stuff. Anyway, she took these pictures while we were waiting for the dr, and emailed me these the other day. When I looked at them a huge rush of feelings came back to me. We were so certain that iui was going to be a way, and we're so nervous and excited in these photos.

View attachment 869539
View attachment 869541
View attachment 869543
View attachment 869545
Lol, I have been seriously reading that thread EVERY day lol. I feel like I know everyone there but they don't know me. I guess that sounds kind of creepy lol

Lovely photos! I'm also sorry that it didn't work for you guys :nope: Whatever you do just never loose hope - it will happen for you!!!

Not creepy at all and I agree with the other ladies! Post away on the other thread too!

You guys are part of the group too and the :bfp: is just a formality so you really are more than welcome to join in!!

Happy memorial day weekend ladies! :) I hope everyone really enjoys it! I know I'm going to! (If I can stay awake that is! lol)

Michelle, it looks like ur temps went a little flat after ur bfp too! Our charts may be almost identical for our last 7 temps or so ;)

Thanks Daphne! :) Only 4 more mornings of temping for me! I wanted to do the full 21 days they say it'll stay up for w a bfp. That way when I enter it to the chart gallery, women can see it did stay up or if it dips, etc. You definitely gave women a LONG bfp chart to obsess over! Lol :haha:

Ohh my goodness Daphne!!! I just realized u only have 26 days to go!!!! I thought it was a little more then that! Holy cow! Thats coming so soon!! :wohoo:

Thanks Daphne! :) Only 4 more mornings of temping for me! I wanted to do the full 21 days they say it'll stay up for w a bfp. That way when I enter it to the chart gallery, women can see it did stay up or if it dips, etc. You definitely gave women a LONG bfp chart to obsess over! Lol :haha:

21dpo was one of my 3 highest temps post o. Yeah, i shared it in FF for other women to see. Now i'm curious what my waking up temp is this far. :haha:

Ohh my goodness Daphne!!! I just realized u only have 26 days to go!!!! I thought it was a little more then that! Holy cow! Thats coming so soon!! :wohoo:

Yep, almost there and done cooking yet feel so far away. I'm just waiting for 38 weeks then my last TWW to due date starts. Everything in TTC and pregnancy is waiting....

21dpo was one of my 3 highest temps post o. Yeah, i shared it in FF for other women to see. Now i'm curious what my waking up temp is this far. :haha:

Yep, almost there and done cooking yet feel so far away. I'm just waiting for 38 weeks then my last TWW to due date starts. Everything in TTC and pregnancy is waiting....

So excited for u! :)

I am but I'm out ATM. I'm going to go to WalMart sometime today for a few .88cent tests, just to watch the test line get darker than the control, lol. Ive been having so many betas and have another Tues so I haven't been testing too much besides 1 WalMart cheapie/day. I ran out yest tho but i will be POAS by tonight ;)

Haha, I only have one more left. I may do it on Monday just to reassure myself. But my temps are doing that for me right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->