Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Cd 1 over here and af is being soooo mean to me, I haven't had this much pain in a long time!

Booooo... Sorry froggy. It's always the worst when AF is so mean like that. Have yourself a drink and take it easy. Do you have any nice weekend plans?

No michelle, we don't have plans this weekend. DH hurt his back again on tuesday, and then yesterday he came home with his eye starting to swell, and it just got worse last night. We have no idea what it is, it's his eyelid and almost an inch below his eye, but he won't ever listen to me when I tell him to go to the dr so whatever! Today we are pretty pitiful, he's falling apart and I feel like some has my uterus in their fist and they are turning it! Couch and movies all day! What about you ladies? Memorial day plans?

Im just working on getting stuff done around the apartment. I've got the dishes washed and put away, scanned in all the medical records and bills for my injury claim and emailed them to the claims adjuster. I still need to wash/dry/put away a few loads of laundry, wash and dry the rest of the baby stuff we have that hasn't been washed, film a review of some nipple butter for youtube, finish up the influenster stuff for the box that I have (mostly posting photos on social media), and pick up the living room and bedroom.

Holy cow, your making me look like a bum jess! I try to get all of the house work done during the week because when dh is off he gets frustrated when I start cleaning. He says that he doesn't feel like it, and that him watching me do it makes him feel bad lol. I kind of see it as my job though. He goes to work every day, and I'm the oil that keeps the machine running smoothly! I'm in charge of all finances, he doesn't have any clue what bill is due when or how we pay it lol. And I keep the house clean, dogs clean and happy, make all phone calls and appointments, and whatever else he needs.

But when I do have a job, he pitches in his half for sure, it's just that since I'm not working, it makes more sense for me to take over

I totally get it Chelsea. I normally do the housework and stuff when he isn't here because when he is here we just lounge around. I essentially don't work and will be a SAHM when Luke comes BUT.......I do all of the housework and spend the majority of my days at my parents house working on projects and helping my mom take care of my nephews while my sister is at work. I like to think that I have 2 full time jobs and am about to add a third. Since I've done nothing all week pretty much I need to catch up!

But Ronny also doesn't work a Mon-Fri job. He's assistant manager of the seafood department at Whole Foods so his typical days off lately are Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I have just recently started making diy things, I'm hoping to perfect them enough to sell for some extra money! I'm thinking of making a Facebook store. And when we get transferred, I'm going to apply to become a substitute teacher. That way while we are going through ivf I won't be penalized for taking days off of work. And since he works ten, sometimes 12 hour days if I need off at any point to take care of stuff I can. Basically they call you in the morning, if you can then great, but if you can't no big deal. They just move down the list.

Stephen works Monday through Saturday. Sometimes he is off on Saturday. But this weekend they are off sat sun min and Tuesday. Some holidays they will give them an extra day for travel time since most of the guys families don't travel with them.

I don't really have any plans this weekend. I did a LOT last weekend, so this weekend is for relaxing. I will probably spend way too much time on Pinterest, do some cooking and start my summer reading.

Sorry both you and DH are feeling crummy, Chelsea! I always have terrible AF cramps and have to take medicine for it, which makes it better for awhile. Hopefully watching a movie will make both of you feel better!

I totally get it Chelsea. I normally do the housework and stuff when he isn't here because when he is here we just lounge around. I essentially don't work and will be a SAHM when Luke comes BUT.......I do all of the housework and spend the majority of my days at my parents house working on projects and helping my mom take care of my nephews while my sister is at work. I like to think that I have 2 full time jobs and am about to add a third. Since I've done nothing all week pretty much I need to catch up!

I could've typed this myself Jess. I too consider what I do on a daily basis as my job. Being a SAHM, housework, arrands, etc. is one tough, but enjoyable job! The SAHM part is my favorite part of each and everyday tho :). I am a seller on eBay as well but posting on eBay is quite easy, and of course done from home, or my phone...so I basically can do that job no matter where I am.
Dh does landscaping right now, as that job was pretty much our only option for him to make it to all of the IVF appt. He wanted to be there for every single appt and I LOVED that. We're about to look for a new job for him now that the last min appts are done with. The guy he works for landscaping allowed him to come in late/take days off WHENEVER needed during this process. I really like his boss now, but landscaping isn't a year round job here so we would feel much better to get him into a new one before July rolls around.

We dont have much planned for today either. I did a little house work earlier and we're heading to get some dinner right now and then I'm sure we'll just lounge around and watch movies for the rest of the night. I have a KILLER migraine!! :(. Everything is so blurry to me right now! I can't wait to get back home and sit in the dark!

I'm sorry AF is being so mean to you Chelsey :(. I hope it eases up quickly! Get lots of rest and dont eat too much cold stuff! Apparently that can make cramping worse, which I never knew until IVF started! That would have been useful info long ago! Feel better, hun! :hugs:

Dh usually can take a day if needed. When we were doing iui he was able to be there for all appointments too. I just told him what days and times. Sometimes I could make them early enough that he still got a half day in! Hopefully he will have that same flexibility when we get transferred. He is pretty open to his work about our infertility, and people usually tend to be supportive.

So quick question, I'm playing around with invites for our help us have a baby, shower and trying to figure out how to word/punctuate the title so that it's not confusing. Should I do

Your invited to our
Help Us Have A Baby, Shower
"Help us have a baby", shower
Help us have a baby, "shower"

I just don't know what way would help it be more obvious. I am going to include a little letter with the invites explaining what all is going on, so it won't really be a guessing game for recipients, just don't know what looks best, or is grammatically correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->