Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

No comma :) technically you would hyphenate the phrase before "shower" but too many hyphens get messy. No need for a comma at all though! I used to be an editor of a literary journal :D

Chelsey, I love that invite! I'm so so excited! Things are getting real now! :) Wooo!

Your worth a dollar! Lol, as soon as I start making my invite list, I will ask for your address!

Thank you :). I was thinking that would be something nice to have for keepsakes as well so I'm very happy I'm worth the $1! Hahah :rofl:

I appreciate you wanting one! And for the record, your worth more than a dollar! Not to sound corny, but you ladies are priceless To me!

I wonder where the other ladies have been!

Querida, make sure u come update after ur appt tomorrow!

I did see TTC in the assisted conception forums. Hopefully she'll come back over here, too :). If not, that's where u all can find her....I sound like a stalker! Ahaha!

Loving your chart Mary. :D You can have it printed for future reference :rofl: Just 2 more days hopefully you'll drop the thermometer... Don't try and do what the person we know did. :haha:

Haha! I'm so happy that time has about come, Daphne! Woohoo! Its pretty cool seeing my charts overlayed :)

Did you? I still don't see your overlay. :wacko:

Did i tell you i renewed my FF subscription? 7 days before it expires. :haha: A discount is a discount better take advantage. Blaming you for influencing me to temp. But VERY THANKFUL you did. :hugs:

I'm still here Mary! So, don't count me out! As I was concerned about, given my super high pre-O temps, it's looking like an annovulatory cycle for me. I'm at CD15 and still have neg OPKs. The latest I've ever Od was CD17 on Clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->