Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

TTC, I'm sorry ur cycles being wonky on u! :-\ I almost want to say u oed during AF this cycle and are 11-12dpo...? See if AF comes in a couple of days and if it does, u most likely O'ed early. If you did O early or not at all, is that a bad thing when it comes to starting your injections the coming cycle? I hope everything is ALL good!!! :) I'll be crossing my fingers, toes, legs, & eyes for You & Chelsey both! ;)

And I would never count you out, ever! :) Just letting all of ur stalkers know where you were :rofl:

TTC, I'm sorry ur cycles being wonky on u! :-\ I almost want to say u oed during AF this cycle and are 11-12dpo...? See if AF comes in a couple of days and if it does, u most likely O'ed early. If you did O early or not at all, is that a bad thing when it comes to starting your injections the coming cycle? I hope everything is ALL good!!! :) I'll be crossing my fingers, toes, legs, & eyes for You & Chelsey both! ;)

Actually it would be bad for me starting my injectables cycle. We scheduled my teaching session - when I'll be ordering my Meds for the week after next assuming my cycle would be normal this month. So, I'm chewing my fingernails in hopes that my cycle acts right.

Omgosh u guys, the vivid sex dreams have started! :rofl: I had them while pregnant w aiden, too. Two nights in a row now! hahah! The fact that DH & I aren't able to BD again until after they check out my ovary @ the first u/s is probably making these dreams more frequent. Lol. I'm sorry if that was TMI! Dh & I were just cracking up as I told him about these dreams and I figured I'd give u girls a little chuckle too :haha:

Actually it would be bad for me starting my injectables cycle. We scheduled my teaching session - when I'll be ordering my Meds for the week after next assuming my cycle would be normal this month. So, I'm chewing my fingernails in hopes that my cycle acts right.

oooh yeah, I didn't even think about waiting on the meds to come!! Have you called ur doc? Maybe they could speed things up for you just incase! I'm crossing my fingers so tight!!

Omgosh u guys, the vivid sex dreams have started! :rofl: I had them while pregnant w aiden, too. Two nights in a row now! hahah! The fact that DH & I aren't able to BD again until after they check out my ovary @ the first u/s is probably making these dreams more frequent. Lol. I'm sorry if that was TMI! Dh & I were just cracking up as I told him about these dreams and I figured I'd give u girls a little chuckle too :haha:

That's hilarious!

OMG! It's getting darker. Fx super tight!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
Yaaaay! Keep taking those opks! Maybe you'll have a slightly later than normal O.

OMG! It's getting darker. Fx super tight!

omg! This is much darker from the one u posted on the other thread I stalk u in..lol ;). Keep getting darker OPK!!! Seeing that just made my day!

FX it gets darker and you O soon. Maybe a later O makes a golden egg. :D FX to you TTC.

Chelsey, as Daphne did for me, consider every strand of my hair crossed to the point that its tangled together for you to raise what u need for IVF or get ur BFP before then! FX its not tangled together much longer! :haha: ;)

Daphne, I just had to steal ur tangled hair idea! :) It worked when u did it for me! Lol.

Looking forward to following you on your IVF bfp journey Chelsea. Obviously we all hope you get BFP before then :D Are you and DH going to still continue goat's milk in the mean time?

Opks are looking good TTC! I hope it gets darker real soon for a nice strong O :D

Thanks pam! Yes we are still doing our goats milk! I just bought 3 gallons and have them in the freezer!

I'm not sure I'm on the right page but I was wondering if you can help. Each of my frer tests have come up with a second line which is like a shadow in the middle but pick at each end?? 😕

Can you post pics for us to see? And also do you know how many dpo you are?

I'm not sure I'm on the right page but I was wondering if you can help. Each of my frer tests have come up with a second line which is like a shadow in the middle but pick at each end?? ��

could u post a pic? Frers do get evaps almost immediately alot of times but if its pink within the 5mins, it could be the start to a bfp! If the pink at the edges shows after the waiting time, it may be evap :-\. Id try testing again tomorrow and see if u get a better line. If you could post a pic, we all can use our line eyes and tell u what we think ;) GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->