Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm not sure I'm on the right page but I was wondering if you can help. Each of my frer tests have come up with a second line which is like a shadow in the middle but pick at each end?? 😕

We love looking at tests! If you post it, we will definitely look! Maybe even obsess a little (or a lot!) What cd are you?

We do love looking at tests, Possiblethree! Please share!

Chelsea, keeping my FX super tight for you!!!!!

It's hard to tell, that really could be an evap, I have had two nasty frer evaps. Are you going to take another in the morning?

I think that may be one of FRERs mean MEAN evaps/indents and sometimes a little color gets in there as the dye passes when the indent is so deep. BUT, It could certainly be the start to your BFP and maybe its just a day or so too soon. Id try testing again tomorrow! FX for you!

Also, what CD are you on?

This was about one week and a half ago. I'm 6 days late now. Had some spotting last Saturday. I think I'm about 17 dpo now. I took a clear blue yesterday afternoon. I was convinced I could see a line all be it faint, I put it away because I was annoying myself and when I went back the line was blue! ��

This test was about a week and a half ago. I am now 6 days late and I think I'm about 17 dpo I normally have a 32 day cycle like clock work, that would have meant Wednesday. I spotted on the 16th and that was it. Iv got lots of symptoms (two children already) which IV had for nearly a month now. I did a clear blue yesterday afternoon and I was due I could see a faint shadow of a line. I put it away as I was getting annoyed with myself and when I went and looked at it later the line was blue! 😕 very confused. I will test in the morning.

Beware of blue dye tests! If you let them sit for longer then 10 mins, u will almost always get a blue line, ugh! Stupid tests!
My guess is that you ovulated late this month and you could still get ur BFP in a few days. Or it could have been an annov. cycle. Even women with the most regular cycles have a wonky cycle about 1-2x/year.
When you buy more tests, stick to the pink dye ones. You truly can't trust blue dye tests, sadly. I'd say to wait another week, see if AF shows and if not, test again. Say ovulation delayed 2wks, your period would technically be due in another 8 days, for example. When you O is what predicts when AF is due. Just because these look/sound like evaps, (I'm TOO familiar with evaps!) you def still have a chance to get ur BFP in the next week or so! I hope some of this info helped! Are u tracking O at all?

Is it possible for you to go in for blood work? That'd be the quickest way to get a reliable answer. Limbo stinks! :( I'm sorry!

Ugh! CD16. OPKs are light again. Temps are in the 98.4 range. Throwing my hands in the air over what appears to be an annovulatory cycle and praying that my cycle length is normal so that I can get the injectables ordered and in with plenty of time to spare.

I got this kind of trend during my :bfp: cycle TTC and my longest O (but not higher Pre-O). I got dips & rise which i thought i could be have oed and just having a slow rise then got another dip followed by rising temps. Maybe you'll get another temp drop (your true O) tomorrow or the next day. Just keep with the BD'ing. FX this your :bfp: cycle...

:dust::dust::dust:

Ugh! CD16. OPKs are light again. Temps are in the 98.4 range. Throwing my hands in the air over what appears to be an annovulatory cycle and praying that my cycle length is normal so that I can get the injectables ordered and in with plenty of time to spare.

I am crossing my fingers extremely tight for you over here! Like Daphne said, hopefully O will still occur. AF better stay away long enough for u to get your meds, or better yet, your BFP! FX!

Thanks Daphne and Mary. My name is Angela, BTW.

Nice to meet you Angela. :hugs: You'll be in our prayers that you get your :bfp: this time.

Woohoo, they only had to poke me once today for bloods! I guess that 3 day break did some good! :) Should have the results & u/s appt set within the next 2-3hrs!

I know and today is double the wait! We are waiting on both mine AND Michelle's results! I hope they both come in extremely fast!!

Oh, i hope they give you the results fast unlike the last time... I don't want to get drowned in coffee... :rofl: Have you kept your hair tangled? Remember it's your turn for the other ladies... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->