Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Brianna, should be getting her results today as well right?

Yes, Dani! Thanks for that reminder! :) I'm so happy she's finally able to see her doc! FX so tight for u Brianna!

And Daphne, my hair is more than tangled for these ladies! :) :haha:

If you tangle your hair back up, we can tangle our hair together and that'll be double the luck! :rofl: I still remember the day you told me your hair was tangled for me. It was the funniest but sweetest thing ever!

Ok, i will do that :lol: Yeah and i never thought the day to finally put a shampoo and conditioner on will arrive. :haha: FX Brianna... Thanks Dani for the reminder she's been so quiet lately.

Ok, i will do that :lol: Yeah and i never thought the day to finally put a shampoo and conditioner on will arrive. :haha: FX Brianna... Thanks Dani for the reminder she's been so quiet lately.

lol, right!! I was starting to think ur hair would be tangled forever but miracles DO happen! :)

Daphne, do I now have to wait all the way until tomorrow a.m to see my ticker change? Lol. Aidens like me and is waiting to see what it says for us as 5wks :haha: I'm just going by what the RE says. The RE also says my EDD is January 26th so I think he is going from fertilization. You don't have to change it or anything, AGAIN, lol, I just was wondering if I'll be waiting longer to see the new tidbit under it ;). I'm going to look through some websites and see if they let me copy & paste the whole link. I LOVE this ticker, i just may want to change it up from time to time. I'd be nice if my phone will actually do it!

Mary I just did the calculations and double checked a couple of calculators and you are only 4 weeks 6 days along. In successful ivf pregnancies they take the day of retrieval (may 6) add 14 to it for when your cycle should have started and then go off of that for your due date.

That would make your cycle starting April 22nd and would give you an end of jan 26th. An easy way to think of it was your retrieval was done on Wednesday so your week is going to roll over on Wednesdays. Take the number of weeks since retrieval and add 2 weeks to it. 2 weeks 6 days since retrieval + 2 weeks = 4 weeks 6 days

I made the ticker after changing my computer's time zone to US so hopefully by 12mn there it'll actually change to 5 weeks. Going by Jan. 26 as EDD it's supposed to show 5 weeks today. You can start teaching Aiden to have patience like we did during this TTC but i'm sure he's waited long enough already... :haha: But for now let's see the future, i'll give you something to show to Aiden for now. :D Give Aiden an apple seed so he'll know how big his little sibling is... :dance:

https://lmtf.lilypie.com/sNxGp3.png

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1c65f0.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1c65f1.aspx

https://tickers.babygaga.com/p/dev025pr___.png

https://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker2/777777/000000/My%20pregnancy/01/26/2016.png

Mary I just did the calculations and double checked a couple of calculators and you are only 4 weeks 6 days along. In successful ivf pregnancies they take the day of retrieval (may 6) add 14 to it for when your cycle should have started and then go off of that for your due date.

That would make your cycle starting April 22nd and would give you an end of jan 26th. An easy way to think of it was your retrieval was done on Wednesday so your week is going to roll over on Wednesdays. Take the number of weeks since retrieval and add 2 weeks to it. 2 weeks 6 days since retrieval + 2 weeks = 4 weeks 6 days

Yeah I know, I just wanted to go by what the RE said to me because its 1 day further hahah. I know I'm really truly only 4wk 6days...just anxious to see what it says under 5wks (and I dont want to cheat and look ahead of time before it changes on its own! Haha!) I knew my nurse was counting from retrieval and that's not the correct way, but it sounded better! :) lol

Lol Daphne, that's funny because I did show him an Appleseed last night when we were slicing apples! :haha: I'm so excited for him to see the u/s or even the pics if they dont let him in. I need to ask about that.

Lol Daphne, that's funny because I did show him an Appleseed last night when we were slicing apples! :haha: I'm so excited for him to see the u/s or even the pics if they dont let him in. I need to ask about that.

:rofl:

Ask as soon as you get a call from the nurse.

Haha! I'm happy u put a spoiler too! :haha: And now that it should change at midnight, thats perfect! :) Now I can see the weekly changes in the A.M when I wake up. (unless I wait up for it like a crazy person! :rofl:)

:hi: Angela
I'm Pamela just in case :)

I hope like Daphne and Mary said o will still come. Daphne was bd like a maniac, the poor women, but in the end all the tiredness was well worth it :haha:

Fx for you real tight!!

I hope it does change. But you know what, my time is more advanced than yours maybe that's why previous ticker changes at night in your time because I'm already on the next day. :D Now that we changed it i guess it will follow your time now, i hope.

:rofl: Pam, BD maniac??? Hmmm. You're BD :ninja: then. :haha: It's all worth it though but for a price, only got 4 bd after my :bfp: and all of it happened this year and now i'm so dry for 2 months.... With a swelling bits not sure if we can have :sex: to induce labor later on. :rofl:

Looks like its going to be another long wait. The nurse didn't answer so I left a VM which means I probably won't hear back for a bit. I get so anxious waiting to see how much higher it is! lol.

Michelle, have you heard anything yet?!

Levels are 3,151! :) They scheduled my first early scan for Friday a.m @ 11 and then we'll have the scan to see the HB on June 10th, so about 2 wks for that one. I was starting to think they weren't going to call today! lol

Great levels Mary! Andbyaaaay ultrasound!

Anyone heard anything from Querida? Wasn't her appointment today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->