Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm waiting to hear from querida as well, Laura. Hopefully her and Michelle both are on with an update soon!

I'm not positive on the time, Dani. I wish I knew! Lol. Hopefully she gets an answer and I hope its a great answer, at that!

Michelle, your clinic is seriously torturing us!!! Lol. My dh too! We're both waiting! ;)

Thank you, Abs! I am just amazed everytime they tell me my results. They normally would be around 2500 today (20dpo) so its looking like we have an extra sticky bean! I guess betas after IVF tend to be a tad bit higher then natural pregnancies so I'm guessing its just one very strong & healthy LO. We'll see very soon!! :)

Pending O or another nasty trick?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
Mary, i checked your new ticker and it's still showing me 4w6d so pretty sure it's working correctly now. And all the 5weeks tickers i put on spoiler are now showing 5w1d. Changing the time zone worked, :haha:

Again, i wanna say my congratulations to your beautiful betas!!!!

TTC, I agree that it may be O! Keep testing and hopefully You'll wake up to a nice rise over the next couple of days! FX!!

Mary I think que left her number on your personal page like when you click your name.....you should text her.

Ttc it looks like ovulation is coming up but not quite positive yet. Keep bding and testing :) good luck!

Mary I think que left her number on your personal page like when you click your name.....you should text her.

Ttc it looks like ovulation is coming up but not quite positive yet. Keep bding and testing :) good luck!

I never get these notifications! Lol. I'll go check for that. Thanks, Jess! :)

1st beta on Friday at 13 dpo - 48
2nd beta today at 17 dpo - 185

I can't help but be nervous that it isn't rising as quickly. I'm just praying and hoping for a sticky bean! I go back for another beta on Thursday.

Angela, I hope O is around the corner! That opk looks like it's getting close!

1st beta on Friday at 13 dpo - 48
2nd beta today at 17 dpo - 185

I can't help but be nervous that it isn't rising as quickly. I'm just praying and hoping for a sticky bean! I go back for another beta on Thursday.

Angela, I hope O is around the corner! That opk looks like it's getting close!

Your levels seem perfectly fine to me Michelle! Your last beta was 4 days ago and with it doubling every 48-72 hrs, your levels are right on track! Try not to worry, as hard as that is! You really are in a good range for your doubling time. I will be crossing my fingers and praying that your next beta will be 300+! And def don't compare your levels to mine, as mine a freakishly high, lol. From everything ive read and been told by my RE, 48-72hrs is the "usual" doubling time they see in healthy pregnancies. If your levels were 192, that'd be a 100% on the dot 48hr double time. Your only 7 below that! So, you had a very healthy 49/50hr doubling time. I'm very excited for you and excited to see how great your next results come back!

Michelle, i did the hcg calculator for you to see what is really happening and to me it looks perfectly fine. Your 2 day change is 96.30% increase, based on the study (below) beta hCG level for a successful intrauterine pregnancy should be expected to increase by at least 35% in two days. I understand the worry though, once you got to see your sticky bean it will change. :D

https://i61.tinypic.com/2afap6p.jpg​

"Beta hCG levels usually double about every 2 days for the first four weeks of pregnancy. As pregnancy progresses the doubling time becomes longer. By 6 to 7 weeks beta hCG levels may take as long as 3 1/2 days to double . hCG normally reaches a peak level at about 8 to 10 weeks and then declines for the remainder of the pregnancy.

Morse and coworkers (2012) at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine recommend that the beta hCG level for a successful intrauterine pregnancy should be expected to increase by at least 35% in two days. A slower rate of increase suggests a possible miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. For women who are having a miscarriage the beta hCG should be expected to fall 36 - 47% over two days. A fall that is slower than this is suggestive of an ectopic pregnancy.

About 21% of ectopic pregnancies (pregnancies implanted outside of the uterus) have a rise in hCG similar to an intrauterine pregnancy and 8% of ectopic pregnancies have a fall in hCG similar to a miscarriage.

Serial hCG values should not be used alone to determine whether or not a pregnancy is likely to be a successful intrauterine pregnancy, a miscarriage, or an ectopic pregnancy. Serial hCG values should be used in combination with clinical judgment, evaluation of symptoms and repeat ultrasound (as needed)."

Michelle, I echo everyone else, your numbers look fine. If the Dr was worried they would have said something. Also just like ttc is different from one lady to the next so pregnancy will be too. Your nrs might seem "off" compared to someone else but that doesn't mean something is wrong :hugs:

Angela, I only used opks 1 cycle and that was my BFP cycle. I had days of strong lines and then faint and then strong etc. When my positive came it was BAM in your face as I'm sure your one will be in a few days! Keep going at it if you know what I mean :winkwink:

Thanks Mary! I will try to remain positive and calm!

I'm remaining positive for you! ;) I'm happy they scheduled u for more bloods in 48hrs this time. The 96 hrs they made u wait last time was too long! :haha: I'm anxiously waiting for tomorrow to come!

Mary, where's your last and final temp???!!! :haha:

Lilypie pregnancy tickers seems to be having a problem. What about you there? If the same, not a good timing when you wanted to see it change... :rofl:

Woohoo Michelle, your temp went back up!! (As well all knew it would!) :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->