Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Daphne, is my ticker showing that it changed to you? Ny phone isn't letting me see it right now :-\

Daphne, is my ticker showing that it changed to you? Ny phone isn't letting me see it right now :-\

Repost from previous page: :D

Mary, where's your last and final temp???!!! :haha:

Lilypie pregnancy tickers seems to be having a problem. What about you there? If the same, not a good timing when you wanted to see it change... :rofl:

Just saw your chart, now keep away from the thermometer funny hearing me say that. :rofl: I actually checked it this morning to see if your ticker change but lilypie wants to surprise as all. :haha:

Lol, I am MORE then happy to step away from that thermometer, believe me! LOL! Ive had enough temping over 20 cycles that I am a-okay with stopping! I'm def not a temping addict when it comes to myself anymore, but I will be obsessing over others charts of course! :haha:

AND WHAT THE HECK! EVERYTIME I WANT TO SEE MY TICKER CHANGE! :rofl:

Happy 5 weeks.... And yeah, it's so frustrating not to see it when you want to, :lol: Hopefully the site fix it. Their countdown seems to be working fine though.

Thank you Daphne :)

and I see what your talking about. I went to their site and they say they think they've fixed the issue but to let them know if its not fixed. I'm sure ppl like us are letting them know as we speak ;)

I'm a little concerned. Two months ago - my last annovulatory cycle - I had a 19 day cycle. Well, today at CD17, my temp has started to drop. My appt to order my Meds and learn how to use them isn't until next week. I'm going to call this morning and beg to get in this today. (I'm in trial tomorrow and she only does these sessions on Tue, Wed, and Thur so it's today or next week). Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies, the RN that I'm dealing with is a real pain!

Yeah, Angela. I say it doesn't hurt to let them know that you think AF may be coming soon and you want to have your meds ready so you don't miss out on that cycle!

Angela, so sorry your chart is so wonky but i'm still rooting that this could be an indication of O. FX it is. And boo with that pain in the a** nurse.

I'm a little concerned. Two months ago - my last annovulatory cycle - I had a 19 day cycle. Well, today at CD17, my temp has started to drop. My appt to order my Meds and learn how to use them isn't until next week. I'm going to call this morning and beg to get in this today. (I'm in trial tomorrow and she only does these sessions on Tue, Wed, and Thur so it's today or next week). Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies, the RN that I'm dealing with is a real pain!

I will be keeping these fingers crossed!

Also, maybe ur actually oing! You did have some good looking opks yest...how are todays looking? Maybe this dip is for O, rather than AF...FX extremely tight this is the case! Worst case scenario, I hope you at least get ur meds on time! Crossing my fingers, toes, legs, arms and everything else I could possibly cross for u!!

Happy 5 weeks Mary.
Congratulations Michelle xx

My OPKs still don't look great. Here is today's from this morning (not FMU of course). I'm going to keep an eye on them just in case, though.

AND, I got my appt for my teaching session for this afternoon (at which time we will order my meds). So, all should be well one way or the other.

Attachments

• 5-27 OPK.jpg
    5-27 OPK.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
:wohoo: TTC, I am seriously OVERLY happy for you right now! I know how scary it can be waiting on meds and I'm so incredibly happy that they worked with your wonky cycle and got u in earlier! Yay! This is amazing news! :dance:

Thank you for the 5 week wishes abs! My ticker wont show itself :(. I really really want to see it today! Grr! Lol

Ttc glad you got your appointment!! You said you're in court, what do you do?

Happy 5 weeks Mary!!

Latest OPK looks pretty good. Not positive but looking like it's headed that way. PLUS, I have lots of EWCM. So, maybe I'm not out this month. It's looking like it could definitely be just a super late O.

Must be a good sign that GOLDEN EGG is on it's way.... FX this cycle Angela.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->