Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Angela, I really hope this is o coming up!

Sorry for the corny joke but the 1st thing I thought of when I saw your job was "oh she should so be sending af away for 9 months without parole!" :haha:

Lol. I actually prosecute domestic violence. So, hopefully nobody has to worry around these parts. :winkwink:

20150526_164130.jpg
20150526_164120.jpg
These are the onsies we bought yesterday, I'm so excited! And if we have a girl, we can just add a Black or yellow tutu and bow!

My OPKs still don't look great. Here is today's from this morning (not FMU of course). I'm going to keep an eye on them just in case, though.

AND, I got my appt for my teaching session for this afternoon (at which time we will order my meds). So, all should be well one way or the other.

Yay! That is great news!

Also, Angela, I am so excited for you to try injectables! You're doing a trigger shot too, right?

Excited for you Angela! DH is a prosecutor too, DV is intense! Then again he's prosecuting a super terrifying murder 1 next week.. yikes. I went to law school but totally dropped out :rofl: Being a food photographer is pretty related right?!

How did your class go??

My DH is a prosecutor too! We work at the same office.

The learning session went well. It was a ton of info, though! Now I'm going through the process to try and qualify for financial aid for the Meds. Fx that all goes well and ends with a BFP! I gladly accept the 25% rush of twins!

Excited for you Angela! DH is a prosecutor too, DV is intense! Then again he's prosecuting a super terrifying murder 1 next week.. yikes. I went to law school but totally dropped out :rofl: Being a food photographer is pretty related right?!

How did your class go??

lol, thats such a cool Job, Cheryl. I would love to be a good photographer. Id actually love to be any sort of photographer. I told dh that id like to try and start up my own little business, taking family or baby/children's pictures. Id love doing that for work! How do you like your job, Cheryl?

TTC, that's how I felt about twins as well. I was more then happy to take the 50% Chance at twins, had we of put 2 back like we originally planned. I'm sorry, I'm so bad with names!!

Very excited for your iui ttc! When we did ours, our dr let dh push the syringe on the catheter. It was cute, She would say" come get your wife pregnant" he didn't want to the first time because he was so nervous, but then I told him that I thought it would be special, so he did the other times. Maybe you could request that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->