Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

You've got two good follies.... the 15 can grow to maturity with the help of the trigger as well.... Great news!!!!! FX for a :bfp: whether it's one or two....

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry that's wrong we :sex: on CD 6,7,10,12,13,14,15 and twice on 16 :thumbup:

:haha:

Its just been pure love though :cloud9:

aidensmommy1 - Yeah 3 days past the trigger shot I had it CD 13 and had cramps an hour after it and a ache in my ladies parts... Sorry tmi. And really bad cramps on CD 14

You've got your basis covered bd wise so all you need to do now is stay positive and have faith :hugs:

I'll be here crossing my fingers for your BFP in no time :flower:

Follies are 19, 18, 15, and 13. I trigger tonight and go in Tuesday for IUI. RE said there was a decent chance of twins but he hopes we won't be disappointed if we just get one. :haha: I'll celebrate any BFP!

:yipee: Everything looks great!!

You and Sarah will be bump buddies soon :dance:

I did the trigger shot! Easy as pie! I'm so excited and hopeful. Did I mention that my uterine lining was 10? That's crazy. I thought for sure I had a thin lining with my light periods. Heck, maybe I did and the follistim thickened it up. Who knows.

I'm going to do one hcg test a day starting tomorrow. I want to know when it fades away so I can be sure to know when I get my BFP that it's not the trigger. I'm stupidly optimistic, aren't I?

Yay!! That is so exciting. It's good to be optimistic. Good luck and don't forget to post your hpts so we can see the fade before the progression.

I was hoping you all would want to see the hpt fades. :happydance:

Yay Angela!! Glad it went well :yipee:

I agree with Michelle and Jess, you are not stupidly optimistic and yes please post tests for us to see :D

FX and tons of :dust:

:happydance: That's exciting Angela.... We're gonna stay here looking at those HPTs and see they're transition to a healthy :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Day one post trigger.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
Soon we'll see that line fade and then go MUCH MUCH darker :dance: Cannot wait!!!!

This is going to be the longest day ever! Until the TWW that is . . .

Good luck hun!
Sorry I've been away for a while, had some great fun though! I'm CD11 and I will be ovulating in around a weeks time! I have 10 CB digitals arriving Wednesday woo hoo! :D

:oops: Thanks hun! Makes me nervous now lol.

I am changing my ways - hopefully for the better!
I'm a keen 4-5dpo onwards tester with IC's.. well I'm going to be changing that..

With the digitals coming, I aim to test each cycle the day AF is due with a digital! I have 11 digitals so this should last me 11 months (if each month AF comes!)
I do have a few IC's and I will use them but only with my digitals at 11dpo!

Fingers crossed I get my BFP on these digitals! I will continue to do live pregnancy tests and publish them to youtube though! :lol:

We really don't mind your testing ways from so early :haha:

All jokes aside though, I know testing early can become so disheartening so hoping that that very 1st digi you take will be your BFP! :hugs:

When DH bought CB digitals, we tried one and it's :bfn: We tried another one the next cycle few minutes after getting two lines seeing the word pregnant was unreal.... Here's to hoping you got to see that soon.....

Thanks ladies - you are exactly right, to see :bfn: after :bfn: is really disappointing, especially when the silly IC's make indents and evaps look pink sometimes and really get your hopes up for no reason at all! :evil:
Fingers crossed for a :bfp:
This is my 3rd cycle after miscarriage, typically score HIGH on Fertility Friends timing thingy, last cycle was only a 'good' so didn't hold much hope anyway - fingers crossed this time! Thank you my lovelies <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->