Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Speaking of which, my last IC is still on CTP and has 97% voters saying positive - well that 97% was wrong - so was the fricking test :evil: :lol:

Angela, I posted on the other thread you have as well but I wanted to say again how incredibly excited I am for you! I knew it'd work out for you and u had the perfect # of follies! And I bet 1 of the bigger ones (or 2) will be ur sticky bean(s)!! Eeeek! I cannot wait for this TWW to pass! I have amazing vibes about this month for you! FX FX FX!

Thanks Mary! I'm super excited, too. I'm quite anxious and eager. The next 2 weeks is going to be the longest of my life!

I have a confession to make. I'm in love with my chart this month. I can't wait to see what it does after my eggs release. Hopefully, I will have a beautiful conception chart this month. :thumbup:

I have a confession to make. I'm in love with my chart this month. I can't wait to see what it does after my eggs release. Hopefully, I will have a beautiful conception chart this month. :thumbup:

I am loving your chart too! And seeing as your charts are always quite nice, I can only imagine this one to be absolutely gorgeous! :) Fx soo tight for u! Its always nice hearing that the docs have high expectations for you, as well. It made me all warm inside when I read that the docs told u they feel good about a sticky bean! :happydance:

I hope so too! Fx for some very very happy news in two weeks (or less)!

2 days past trigger. So excited about my IUI today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
I know I'm crazy, but I did a FF search yesterday of charts with pre-O temps like mine, IUI, and FSH. The percentage of charts that were pregnancy charts was 58%! Here's to hoping I will be adding to those pregnancy charts in 2 weeks! :happydance:

I'm sure all will go great Angela! Super excited and cannot wait for you to add your chart to FF Pregnant charts :D

:wohoo: IUI is done!!! Now we just wait :coffee: GOOD LUCK, ANGELA!!! You got this!!! :happydance:

Woo!! I bet it'll be 59% positive here in about oh.. 10-11 days.. :D

DHs washed sperm count was only 1.5 million. I'm so discouraged.

And I don't even have anybody to talk to because DH is beating himself up about it. So, I have to just smile and prop him up.

I'm sorry angela, I know that feeling of discouragement. Just know that all it takes is one!

So sorry Angela, but i have to agree with Chelsea. All it takes is just one healthy :spermy:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hopefully it will be fine and you won't have to worry, but just in case it takes another month, maybe he could make sure he's taking good vitamins, cutting down on caffeine, etc.. So his count is higher next month. I'm hopeful that this time works and you guys won't even have to try again though!

Giving a sample is such is high stressed situation for them. I couldn't imagine having to do that in an office setting with people knowing what you did when you walk out. And especially in a high tense situation where he feels the pressure. Even though it's hard sometimes to be a cheerleader for them, they are really way more sensitive than we are. I have had to be dh's cheerleader so many times! Even when I wanted to throw a fit like a toddler because it's just not fair. I don't know if your dh is like mine, but he just naturally wants to take care of things, and when it something that is "his fault" he feels like he has failed me. Even though I don't view it as his fault, that's just what he thinks. And bad counts happen, it's just one of those things that can be affected by everything. If he got too hot, or dehydrated, or ran a fever. There are so many factors. I bet that one of those 1.5 million will make it to One of your awesome eggs! They have more than one target! Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->