Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I just did a test of 2 brands of hpts. Wondfo (left) vs. surepredict (right). The latter is supposed to have a sensitivity of 10 mIU. I don't know how well the pic captures it but the surepredict is MUCH darker from the same sample. So, I'm switching to surepredict.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 2
Good idea, Angela! I never tried that particular brand but looks like they work well! The only thing tho, it may not go completely negative before a bfp BUT at least you'll know its real when it darkens and from the looks of it, the new tests seem to darken better than wondfos :) Goshh this next week or so could not go by any faster!!! I'm so anxious/excited!! :dance:

3days past trigger wondfo (left) and sure predict (right).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
Aarrrrggghh I wish those were your BFP's already!!! I cannot handle this anticipation of waiting for the inevitable to happen :dance:

I know wannabubba. It's driving me crazy. Plus, I am wondering how long it will take the trigger to fade out. They still seem so dark!

At least you are not in the wait alone - we are all here with you :hugs:

I hope they fade and darken soon... we are not so patient you know hahaha

I know wannabubba. It's driving me crazy. Plus, I am wondering how long it will take the trigger to fade out. They still seem so dark!

Mine were still pretty dark 2dp3dt (so 5dpo) and by 4dp3dt (7dpo) it had gone negative. The first few days they seemed like they weren't getting any lighter but I promise you, it will! And if they dont go 100% bfn first, you'll at least notice them getting darker when real HCG takes over. Aahhh I can't wait!!!

Mine never went completely negative, so keep that in mind! Look for them to get lighter... Then darker again! :)

At 4 days post trigger, the hpts are starting to fade out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3
:dance: I can clearly see that fade out!!!! Now it can go negative to make way for your BFP!!

Oh and every time I read that test I read "super dick" instead of sure predict :rofl:

Yay! Thats like how mine were...they went from pretty dark to nice and faded! Won't be much longer!

I have done three pregnancy tests 5,6 and today 7 DPO. 5dpo it was positive but extremely faint, same for 6dpo I had to squint. And today even more faint you cant really see it at all so I'm its almost gone :shrug:

I can't wait for late next week so that I can start testing for real.

My temp is rising nicely. Keep on rising temp! Let me see that progesterone pumping!

Hi everyone - how you doing? I'm CD14 and about to ovulate in a few days time - here's hoping.

Since our miscarriage we have been baby dancing a bit too much I think, so this cycle we will be baby dancing just once a day - making sure he has good stocks of :spermy:

Hope we're all doing well on this thread? Sorry - I've been away for a few days.. busy old life!

Sorry if I don't reply to every post ladies, I do read and follow with you gals :hugs:

Just want to shed some :dust: here and wish you all well on your current cycles!!!

Today ladies had mild/dull cramps. Like a milder version of af cramps. hopefully it was something good and not just in my mind :haha:

:wacko:

Good luck! I don't post often as I really don't know very much about temping etc, but it's exciting seeing some of you have positive looking symptoms and signs so far this month!

Sorry if I don't reply to every post ladies, I do read and follow with you gals :hugs:

Just want to shed some :dust: here and wish you all well on your current cycles!!!

Thanks hun - I am going to ovulate within the next few days, excited to ovulate, yay! :D

Here it is. My very faded 5 days post trigger hpt (3DPO).

Also, I had a weird dream last night. I've had many, many BFP dreams. This time, though, I had a dream that I had some implantation bleeding. I was sure that's what it was and was super excited knowing that my BFP was right around the corner. Here's to hoping!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe