Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Woohoo, Angela! Looks like ull be able to test as early as u want! :) yay!

Sarah, I hope what u felt was from implantation! What would have been 5-8dpo for me in my IVF cycle, I had a radiating feeling on my left side...the same side my LO was found on on my u/s's. This could be a good sign for you. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!! If your hpts look something like Angela's latest tests, you could probably test in a few days and trust the result if its positive. I wouldn't fully believe it until u see it darken the next day tho.
This is so exciting! I hope you both see ur BFPs this month! This thread has been trigger happy, for sure!! :dance:

Lost, good luck to you! It sounds like you will def be bding enough! FX your body releases that "golden egg" this month! :) FX!!

:dust:

As Pam said, although I may not reply all of the time, I am checking in and reading everyday. Ive been so sick...I haven't been my chat happy self lately. I'll be back to my norm soon, I hope! My RE just gave some new meds for nausea & migraines...Now if only the pharmacy could get it right and have my script when I go back today! I knew I shouldn't have used that pharmacy! What was I thinking?!...I wasn't I guess...lol.

Sorry if I don't reply to every post ladies, I do read and follow with you gals :hugs:

Just want to shed some :dust: here and wish you all well on your current cycles!!!

Thanks hun - I am going to ovulate within the next few days, excited to ovulate, yay! :D

:wohoo: Excited for you too!!! I hope you are getting your BD schedule well looked after!!

Here it is. My very faded 5 days post trigger hpt (3DPO).

Also, I had a weird dream last night. I've had many, many BFP dreams. This time, though, I had a dream that I had some implantation bleeding. I was sure that's what it was and was super excited knowing that my BFP was right around the corner. Here's to hoping!

That is an awesome fade!! There will be no doubting your BFP when the line starts to get darker again in a few days :dance:

Hcg trigger shot is almost gone! Here's my pic from 6 days past trigger (4 DPO).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 0
I'm having some AF like cramping. I'm only 4 DPO. So, it shouldn't be AF or implantation. But yowzer!

I'm having some AF like cramping. I'm only 4 DPO. So, it shouldn't be AF or implantation. But yowzer!

It certainly can be implantation. During IVF, I learned for sure that an embryo CAN start to implant that early because some develope a tad quicker than others. I also had cramping 4dpo or 1dp3dt. Who knows if it was actually the start to implantation but my hpts started noticeably darkening again 3-4 days later so it could have been! It could also be the embryo trying to find its favorite spot in there ;) We'll see very soon!!

Here's my 7 days post trigger (5 DPO) test. Very faded. They can start darkening up early to mid week if they want. :haha:

I had another dream that I had some IB. It's very weird that I've never had this dream but I've had it twice during this TWW. It's probably just because this is my first IUI cycle. So, I'm exceptionally hopeful. A girl can dream that it's my body sending me a message, though, right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
Right! :) I hope it is ur body sending you a msg! My IVF cycle, I had my first true BFP dream. Before it was always supposed to be a bfp in my dreams but the lines were never right but my IVF cycle I had 3 or so bfp dreams and all of them were beautiful bfps. Apparently my body was telling me something, I'm praying so hard that your dreams mean the same for you! ;) FX FX FX!

I had a dream about breastfeeding a baby boy the day we conceived so there might just be something to the dreams.
Other ladies also said they got BFP dreams - could be wishful thinking but could also be something to it.

FX and cannot wait to see your tests getting darker :dust:

Anyone think post IUI temps hovering just below 98 is a problem? Because the trigger shot causes multiple follicles to rupture, I expected my post IUI temps to be higher.

Anyone think post IUI temps hovering just below 98 is a problem? Because the trigger shot causes multiple follicles to rupture, I expected my post IUI temps to be higher.

not a problem, at all! Its actually a sign that your hormones are well balanced. If you look at my IVF chart, ull see that my temps were in about the same range almost the whole time. I feel the more stable charts are a good sign :). Your temps are looking really good to me! I was looking at them this a.m. I think the trigger helps with the stabe temps so if that pattern continues, it could be from pregnancy hcg being produced. FX!!!

And remember, everyone is different. For me, mine were stable temps in my bfp cycle, whereas some ladies temps rise like crazy or are a bit wacky. I feel good about this :) FX FX FX FX!!!!

I also just realized, u have just about the same rise as I had at 5dpo. My pre-IVF temps were just higher than urs, after the higher AF temps of course, and the higher pre-IVF temps made my post IVF temps technically higher too but I think u actually have a little more of a shift than I did. But our charts look quite similar so far (other than the actual temp range) but the pattern is very similar! I cant wait to see the next few days of temps, since clearly the trigger is pretty much out of your system. Come on, the next 5 days need to FLY by!!!

Is one of these darker than the other? The one on the bottom should be substantially lighter but it looks darker to me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 11
Well, the digi has gone negative. So, I'll know something in a few days.

The one at the bottom seems to be getting colour to it! FX I hope this is it Angela :dance:

FRER from Yesterday and today. Yesterday (top) and today (bottom). What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 10
Today's looks clearer to me. Fingers crossed tomorrow's has a definite pink line !!

Fingers crossed for a pinker line hun, looking good.

I am ovulating as we speak. Second day of positive OPK's. Lots of left sided pain.
Fingers crossed our rainbow is on it's way <3

FRER from Yesterday and today. Yesterday (top) and today (bottom). What do you ladies think?

To me it seems like we have a BFP in the making :dance: FX that it continues to get darker!!!

Fingers crossed for a pinker line hun, looking good.

I am ovulating as we speak. Second day of positive OPK's. Lots of left sided pain.
Fingers crossed our rainbow is on it's way <3

:yipee: Another tww to stalk soon!!! FX for a BFP cycle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"