Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thanks hun!

Fingers crossed! Never usually surge for this long, let alone the pains! Come on rainbow! <3

Fx Lost!

Ttc, kinda promising to still have that pink line but the digital be negative. I hope we see a darker line really soon!!

Angela, yesterdays test def looked darker than the day before but with it being so early, it may just be difference in the urine concentration, u know? I still feel good about it regardless. And thats good ur using frer too...Now when u see the frer line get clearly darker, ull know its real! You very well could see a true BFP within the next 2 days or so but dont get discouraged if it takes a couple days longer! I have very high hopes that we have a bfp in the making! :) FX!! FYI, my wondfos started darkening again around 7dpo but it was so faint that I couldn't tell for sure until 10dpo. We're all def different but Im super excited to see ur tests tomorrow & Wed!! FX FX FX!

Good luck, Lost! I hope your body is releasing that golden egg and hopefully that's what's causing the long surge/O pains! FX!

Angela, yesterdays test def looked darker than the day before but with it being so early, it may just be difference in the urine concentration, u know? I still feel good about it regardless. And thats good ur using frer too...Now when u see the frer line get clearly darker, ull know its real! You very well could see a true BFP within the next 2 days or so but dont get discouraged if it takes a couple days longer! I have very high hopes that we have a bfp in the making! :) FX!! FYI, my wondfos started darkening again around 7dpo but it was so faint that I couldn't tell for sure until 10dpo. We're all def different but Im super excited to see ur tests tomorrow & Wed!! FX FX FX!

Good luck, Lost! I hope your body is releasing that golden egg and hopefully that's what's causing the long surge/O pains! FX!

Thank you - I really hope so! Come you you little Rainbow <3

I'm 6 DPO, but the sure predicts are definitely stronger than the wondfos. So, I might expect them to start darkening earlier. On the other hand, I'm keeping in mind that it could just be urine concentration or one test having more dye than the other or something like that. Still . . . Fx!

GL ladies! ! Have ya'll seen the new frers? The handle is curved up for better aim! I can't wait to pee on one!

Well Tested 10,11 and 12 DPO and guess what?....

:bfn: white as a sheet of paper! Looks like the breast ache is af on its way should be here Friday

:growlmad::growlmad:

7 DPO (9 days post trigger) and I'm almost back to negative. Negative on wondfos and FRERs. Very, very faint line on sure predict. Wa

Feeling some twinges in my lower belly. Praying it means something. I've been getting so discouraged after reading posts of women undergoing their 3rd/4th IUI with 12-15 million washed sperm count. Here I am after a messy 1.5 million washed sperm count praying for a BFP.

Feeling some twinges in my lower belly. Praying it means something. I've been getting so discouraged after reading posts of women undergoing their 3rd/4th IUI with 12-15 million washed sperm count. Here I am after a messy 1.5 million washed sperm count praying for a BFP.

As Laura said, it only takes one! And you have 4 eggs, compared to the usual 1-2 that I read about. I have very high hopes for u! This is actually the same day in my ivf cycle 4dp3dt, or 7dpo, where mine truly went negative so dont let that discourage you! I just looked at my chart and realized that. I have a good feeling about ur dip today, too! Hopefully its an implantation dip! You said ur cramping as well so FX!! :) My temp dipped 8dpo and then dipped a little more 9dpo, when I got my first "pretty certain" faint bfp on wondfo. Crossing my fingers and toes!!!

And btw, I screwed up the days yesterday when I said my tests started darkening again at 7dpo. Looking at my chart, they def went negative 7dpo and then at 8dpo they started darkening a tiny bit but I didn't count it as a bfp until 9dpo when it darkened even more. Sorry about that mix up!

GL ladies! ! Have ya'll seen the new frers? The handle is curved up for better aim! I can't wait to pee on one!

I have! I want to pee on one so bad! Lol. I just am afraid of a bfn because I had the "hook effect" going on 2 days before my u/s and my tests were lightening but I'm still thinking about getting one! :haha: Idk why, it just looks so awesome to me!

Well Tested 10,11 and 12 DPO and guess what?....

:bfn: white as a sheet of paper! Looks like the breast ache is af on its way should be here Friday

:growlmad::growlmad:

I'm hoping your just like Jess was this cycle and see your bfp tomorrow, at 13dpo. Jess had a stark white test 12dpo and her bfp came up 13dpo so dont count yourself out yet! Come on BFP's!!! What brand tests are u using?

Progesterone level of 14.5. Not caring for that.

Angela, FX today's temp drop is implantation.... Hopefully you get those lines darkening again in a few days.... :dance:

Isn't 14.5 a good progesterone level? And remember Angela, this early it wouldn't reflect a pregnancy yet so dont let the #s get to u. Today could have been an implantation dip so FX the progesterone and hcg start to rise from here! :)

Angela that looks like an implantation dip to me! Fx!!!

I've just subscribed to your channel, hope you don't mind. Was hoping to see a few live pregnancy tests, but nope :oops:
Going to watch a few of your videos now, I also vlog on YT. :)

8 DPO BFN. Shocking I know. :haha:

On a positive note, my temp is on the way back up. Hopefully it will keep climbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->