Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Lost thanks for subscribing!! That's what it's there for :D I loooooove live pregnancy tests so much, I wish I had done one but had absolutely no idea I would see a second line! Next time for sure!

TTC liking those temps! Fx.. I had my ID at 8dpo and clear :bfp: at 10. I didn't test at 9 dpo though!

Looking good Angela :D
Now that we know it went white we can start watching the line come back which is soooooo exciting :dance:

Your chart really does look nice, Angela! I love your dip yest, followed by your rise today! FX soo tight!!

Lost thanks for subscribing!! That's what it's there for :D I loooooove live pregnancy tests so much, I wish I had done one but had absolutely no idea I would see a second line! Next time for sure!

TTC liking those temps! Fx.. I had my ID at 8dpo and clear :bfp: at 10. I didn't test at 9 dpo though!
I'll have to let you know the link :)

Angela that looks like an implantation dip to me! Fx!!!

I've just subscribed to your channel, hope you don't mind. Was hoping to see a few live pregnancy tests, but nope :oops:
Going to watch a few of your videos now, I also vlog on YT. :)

What is your channel? I vlog also. The link is in my signature.

The FRER is definitely neg. I may be losing my mind, but I'd swear that the line is coming back on the wondfo and surepredict. What sayeth you ladies?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 11
I see a line on the top one TTC, FX it's a :bfp:

Just subscribed to your channel too Jrepp! Watching the live preggo test.. hehe

I keep trying to enter my channel information (in signature and in this post) and it keeps putting the [url in front of it and then it is invisible? Does it do that to anyone else or just me? It's like it's written in white and you just can't see a visible link, even if you enter text to say what the link is? :growlmad:

EDIT: I've commented on both of your channels (Bun in the oven and Eventual Momma) in the 'discussion' part, so you'll see my channel as I can't seem to write it on here for some reason.

Here is the inverted version of the FMU tests. I'd swear that I see a second line on both tests (although much lighter on the bottom).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 6
Angela, chart is looking great... And i do see faint lines even with the original photo.... FX they become darker....

On the invert - I do see both.
Fingers crossed they get darker for you. How long have you got left to find out, are they going to run any betas?

:dust:

Beta on Tuesday. I'm so anxious! I hope my lines get darker and I get a positive FRER tomorrow!

The FRER is definitely neg. I may be losing my mind, but I'd swear that the line is coming back on the wondfo and surepredict. What sayeth you ladies?

I def see a line on both! The top more so than the bottom but def see a line on both! Omgoshh!!! I'm so excited!!! I cannot wait to see your frer!!!!

And I saw both of those lines without the inverted pic. I'm super anxious now! I want to jump up and scream! Lol. I'll save that for tomorrow when the big guns confirm ;)

Also Angela, when my wondfos had faint lines like that, the frer was not super solid but pretty solid. I want you to do a frer now! Haha! But I know u need another good hold :-\. I'm not good at waiting...You know this! :haha:

I soo pray that your a success story for other women who feel down about their IUI cycle. I bet you'll be the proof they need that it truly only takes 1 swimmer! ;) Ive already been feeling good for you, now I feel REALLY good about this! Tomorrow cannot come quick enough!!

I actually did an FRER this morning. Negative. :shrug:

I figur with those lines, I may darn well get a positive one tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 10
The frer may not be quite as sensitive as the batches of ICs that you have. ALL batches are different, thats for sure! I haven't lost any hope for you after seeing the frer. It wasn't until 10dpo when I took my first frer so who knows if it would've been BFP on 9dpo with the wondfo, u know? I have faith in the frer for tomorrow :)

Are u sure there's not a REALLY faint line on the frer in real life? Idk if I'm just seeing things or not but when I zoom in closely, I swear I see a very very very light pink line. I'm not positive tho but maybe u should take a second look for me...lol ;)

Lol. I don't see anything. Not even the evap looking line that I had the last day my FRERs were positive from the trigger.

I see lines on both tests without the invert!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->